cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA V1.05.16 [Report all isues in this thread]

Bahz
Level 12
You can download the latest version 1.05.16 at the link below:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/Lighting_Control_1.05.16_20170731.zip?_ga=2.121618888.11...

Patch Notes:
Solves conflict with Armory software
We recommend to manually uninstall your previous Aura version through Control Panel/Programs and Features before installing Aura 1.05.16
When KeyBot II software is activated, Aura software cannot control ROG Claymore keyboard lighting
Always update to latest available motherboard BIOS
Update CPU-Z 1.79.1 or later version to avoid conflict with Aura
For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled

Please refer to https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/Sync.html for full Aura Sync compatibility motherboard and device list

Please post all bugs and issues for this version in this thread.
125 REPLIES 125

Teiji wrote:
Just updated by BIOS to 1009 yesterday and Aura's lights still get stuck with LightningService.exe also stuck at 15% during intense gaming/VR session (when the CPU and GPU get pushed hard). I tried Rainbow gradient, as well as Temperature. Same problem.

15% IMO is quite average so at the moment it should be normal. As I mentioned before our teams will continue to fine tune the process to reduce the loading on the CPU but probably you won't see major improvements, maybe 1-3% decrease in future versions.

Gofran
Level 8
so i received today mine second gladius 2 and still the same problem aura sync music keeps suddenly freezing after few minutes no use i changed usb port same problem

so i also have rog spatha mouse and there is no issue i think its an firmware issue

so can anyone please walk me threw step by step how to install this aura software

Hello all,

I don’t need to report any problem. Just to share with you that I have managed to make AURA work together with NZXT HUE+. It is a new build and, for the moment, everything works OK.

I know about conflicts between CAM and AURA. I first had an issue with CAM software (for NXZT HUE+), malfunctioning, not showing the setting options for the led strips. But after several reboots (needed for other installations), all is working.

My new clean build:
- ASUS PRIME Z270-A updated to latest BIOS 1009 (before installing Windows)
- I5-7600K
- 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX (no RGB leds… pitty)

- NZXT HUE+ with the 4 ledstrips
- PHANTEKS RGB led strip COMBO Set, to connect the two led strips to the mobo

- Windows 10 Home last Windows Update
- All last ASUS drivers/tools from Support Web, including the AiSuite3, but except: AiCharger, TURBOLAN, APRP, DAEMON Tools.

=> CAM 3.3.5 (for NZXT HUE+ ledstrip)
=> AURA V1.05.16

I have tested all configuration options running both together, CAM (NZXT HUE+) and AURA. Everything is working OK.

Now deciding the best places for the 6 led strips (4 NZXT CAM + 2 Phanteks AURA) in the case (Fractal Design Define C).

Hope it does not fail anything as I continue installing things.

Alberto Yanguas wrote:
Hello all,

I don’t need to report any problem. Just to share with you that I have managed to make AURA work together with NZXT HUE+. It is a new build and, for the moment, everything works OK.

I know about conflicts between CAM and AURA. I first had an issue with CAM software (for NXZT HUE+), malfunctioning, not showing the setting options for the led strips. But after several reboots (needed for other installations), all is working.

My new clean build:
- ASUS PRIME Z270-A updated to latest BIOS 1009 (before installing Windows)
- I5-7600K
- 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX (no RGB leds… pitty)

- NZXT HUE+ with the 4 ledstrips
- PHANTEKS RGB led strip COMBO Set, to connect the two led strips to the mobo

- Windows 10 Home last Windows Update
- All last ASUS drivers/tools from Support Web, including the AiSuite3, but except: AiCharger, TURBOLAN, APRP, DAEMON Tools.

=> CAM 3.3.5 (for NZXT HUE+ ledstrip)
=> AURA V1.05.16

I have tested all configuration options running both together, CAM (NZXT HUE+) and AURA. Everything is working OK.

Now deciding the best places for the 6 led strips (4 NZXT CAM + 2 Phanteks AURA) in the case (Fractal Design Define C).

Hope it does not fail anything as I continue installing things.

Thanks for sharing this, actually only one other person shared info on issues with NZXT HUE+, it's good to hear that it's now resolved through some simple steps.

SCTR9 wrote:
so can anyone please walk me threw step by step how to install this aura software

Are you having issues installing it? You should manually uninstall any previous versions then reinstall the latest version. If you didn't install previous versions then simply the software.

Gofran wrote:
so i received today mine second gladius 2 and still the same problem aura sync music keeps suddenly freezing after few minutes no use i changed usb port same problem

so i also have rog spatha mouse and there is no issue i think its an firmware issue

Can you share screenshot of the AURA FW and software version for both the Gladius II?
You can try this beta which is meant for the Claymore but I do believe that there is new FW Gladius II as well.
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/8D9F26BE138048DEB0767D04FFFC3D21Y

Bahz wrote:
Can you share screenshot of the AURA FW and software version for both the Gladius II?
You can try this beta which is meant for the Claymore but I do believe that there is new FW Gladius II as well.
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/8D9F26BE138048DEB0767D04FFFC3D21Y

i returned it maybe in october ill get it again because for now i am going wait until all issues have resolved i am now worried every time i am going to buy an asus product ill read the forums now before i buy asus product all the others work for me now I am only waiting and hoping that claymore will be resolved on late october

I have only installed the latest version on my PC, I have manualy uninstalled it, cled it with the link you gave me, and then re installed it, I have done this 4 times,
every time I get the same thing. it wont work, I have the GL753VD laptop with Aura core led key board.

This is what I get anfer opening the program and it says Aura has stopped ..

Report information
Report information
Manufacturer
Manufacturer01
Application name
AURA for X99 series
Application version
Problem state
Bug unassigned
Problem
Dump group
Dump
Stack
WARNING: Following frames may be wrong.
aura+0x6f0fe
aura+0x7c0b7
aura+0x46029
qt5core!QMetaObject::activate+0x4cf

Problem state
The problem is new and has not yet been fixed in AURA for X99 series.

SCTR9 wrote:
I have only installed the latest version on my PC, I have manualy uninstalled it, cled it with the link you gave me, and then re installed it, I have done this 4 times,
every time I get the same thing. it wont work, I have the GL753VD laptop with Aura core led key board.

This is what I get anfer opening the program and it says Aura has stopped ..

Report information
Report information
Manufacturer
Manufacturer01
Application name
AURA for X99 series
Application version
Problem state
Bug unassigned
Problem
Dump group
Dump
Stack
WARNING: Following frames may be wrong.
aura+0x6f0fe
aura+0x7c0b7
aura+0x46029
qt5core!QMetaObject::activate+0x4cf

Problem state
The problem is new and has not yet been fixed in AURA for X99 series.

AURA sync doesn't work for notebooks you must have an AURA sync compatible motherboard or ROG GR8 II. To control AURA for your Claymore, please download the Armoury software for Claymore.