cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync, Every Version!!

ctank
Level 8
Hello.

I have brand new X570 Crosshair VIII motherboard, and ASUS 2080Ti card, as well as ASUS monitor.

I tried every trick in these forums, and actually repair upgraded my Windows (no way Im gonna reinstall from scratch because of this bs).

And It wont work. Message comes "AuraService is currently unavailable check if installed bla bla".

The lights on everything works, I just cannot control them. I have Corsair iCUE with AIO, and Gskill memory.
I have disabled Corsair Services and not starting iCUE on these tryes to get AURA working, btw.

I gotten the window to open couple of times installing version of graphic card only, but I only see MONITOR in there
and I cannot control it and eventually it just crashes.

This is pretty whacked because in my old Z370 Gigabyte board, Aura Sync actually worked for memory and monitor also.

I have newest Windows 10 Pro with all updates, newest BIOS, chipset drivers and basically all newest software.

I gotten AI SUITE to work, although it says "cant find ASIO.SYS" and dont load DIP, I dont even know how it started to not asking it and working at
some point.
But at this point I uninstalled all your crap. To mention the obvious, otherwise the system works good (except your BIOS which
I wrote other thread about.)

Now I will say this; this is 400+ euros motherboard, this is UNACCEPTABLE!!! What I read these forums you had problems with Aura
for 5 years now, DO SOMETHING ASUS OR STOP ADVERTISING RGB LIGHTNING.
10 REPLIES 10

Emmily wrote:
Try version 1.06.95 only working for me.

Tried that, (had to actually create Administrator account to be able to launch it (yes I took the tick off the zip file but still), it opens woohoo but cant find any devices.

Also, Installed new version of Armoury Crate (done that many times on old versions), it cant find any AURA devices either

This is getting beyond sad, ASUS please do something.