cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Sync Can't see DRAM

Leonio
Level 7
Hi everyone, I tried a lot of stuff to fix this issue. but nothing so far I spend over straight 5 days. please let me know if you can give a hand.

I tried clean installs with cleaning registry and reboots and deleting all the files of aura, also tried the scan button, also everything is updated.
also tried old recommended version and the latest version and also tried the suggested settings in bios from peoples but nothing.

MB: Rog Maximus XI Hero synchronized
Ram: Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO CMW32GX4M4C3200C16 Can't See it at all in Aura software
Liquid cooling: Ryujin 360 synchronized
Case: Rog Strix Helos synchronized

Thanks in advance!
11 REPLIES 11

Jesseinsf
Level 10
Guys, Corsair shouldn't make it this difficult. You should not have to search everywhere for any software, it should just be on the product support page. Better yet, they should include the plugin with Aura Sync software and Armoury Crate software for a seamless control. If one has more Corsair products and needs to use iCue then they can just turn off any RGB control within Aura Sync. Lastly, you should not have to install iCue software. It should just work like most other memory manufactures.

Stedmister
Level 7
I have the plugin installed aura sync and icue, the ram still not showing up in aura sync, suggestions?