Just wanted to report an issue I ran into with AURA this morning. For some reason it would only detect 2 of my 4 RAM sticks (G.Skill F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR) even though windows was detecing all 32GB of RAM. I restarted my PC and then AURA would detect none of them at all. Only after shutting down, switching off the PSU, draining the system entirely of power and starting again did it finally detect them all again. Not sure if this is related but after this Chrome started taking a long time to open, so I restarted again and it seems to be back to normal.
My motherboard is the Maximus X Code on the latest BIOS 1602 and my RAM (model listed above) is running at it's rated/tested settings of 3200Mhz 16-18-18-38 2N 1.35V VCCIO 1.15V VCCIO 1.15V. Everything has been running nice and smooth up until this bug. Hopefully it was just a one time hiccup..
Hope this helps and can be prevented in future versions of AURA. If I have any more trouble I will report it as well.