Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA - sync at shutdown lose setting sometimes and revert to color Cycle

Stuart_Lee
Level 7
Hi, I am using :

i5 8400, Strix Z370-F, 16GB DDR4 Fury RAM, 240GB Fury SSD, Strix 1050ti 4GB OC

ASUS AURA version 1.06.17

I use the Static and choose by areas for desirable static colors on ' Sync All '. The setting is saved and it's good.
I then use the Static preset of ' Sync at Shutdown ', and also choose color by areas for matching my ' Sync All ' settings . I clicked ' Apply '.
The thing is, sometimes, it revert to Color Cycle or the ' Default ' presets when i power on my pc by swtiching on the wall switch, havent even press the Switch on button of chassis (Maker5), it shows ' Color Cycle ' of ' Sync at Shutdown '.

It will then change to my ' Sync All ' static colors i have previously set and saved and applied when i press Power Switch to boot my pc up, during the booting, it's ' Color cycle '. and when it's login page where i input my PIN, it will flick, and then changes to my previously set ' Static ' .

What is going on?

I have used the 1.06.29. That version doesn't even let me choose other preset other than ' Rainbow ' of ' Sync at Shutdown '.

Thanks. Please help. 🙂
3 REPLIES 3

WowMags
Level 7
Good luck. Just look at all the other posts about this software.*

wonderiuy
Level 8
Unfortunately i have this same issue with Crosshair VII Hero.
No fix incoming?

Menthol
Level 14
I have had the same type of issues, usually after a Windows update, or another software installation. What I have found is it is not always the AURA software but a conflict of some kind. And the next Windows update may even fix the issue