cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC 1.07.35 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Aura Sync version 1.07.35 is now available.
Download here:
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

Release notes:
- Improved support for RTX graphics cards
- Implemented the option to disable in-game lighting effects for Call of Duty Black Ops 4
- ROG Delta headset auto-sync disabled in Aura - no longer necessary to unsync before loading Armoury II.
- Conflict with LiveDash resolved
- Fixed security vulnerabilities

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
- Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.35.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
- If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

If you need to report any issues after installing 1.07.35, please remember to mention the following to make debugging faster:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s).
8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.

hoonu wrote:
Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue with my fan controller on a View 51 Case. I got it working for almost a full day but it stopped after doing adding in a sata SSD. That being said... I called TT support and they are suppose to send me a new control board but we'll see if that's truly the issue... I feel like there's something going on with the software conflicts. Are you running Corsair iCue by chance?

I have the same problem, the aura controller does not detect all the leds in add strip.

I have managed to repair the LEDs twice.
To achieve this, what I do is disconnect the connectors and turn off the equipment for several minutes

Hello!

I have been investigating the problem on the Google, and I have come to the next post that explains what is happening.

https://community.thermaltake.com/index.php?/topic/96141-view-37-argb-fan-problem/page/4/

For some unknown reason the AURA SYNC software is not allowing to change the number of LEDs during execution and this causes the TT driver to not work.

Prime Z370-A /2401
Just motherboard
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
Nope
Many times
N/A
10 - 18.363.1016
N/A
Same as loads of people, Asus service not found and app force closing
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.

This worked for me:
1 - Reset bios - fail
2 - Short CMOS jumper with power out - fail
3 - Revert bios back to 2001 - colours started cycling
4 - Booted back into windows and it's working
5 - Flash 2401 back and still working

Guessing something in the bios corrupted which couldn't be cleared - hope this helps someone.

Regards,
Jim

Asus Rog Zenith extream Alpha 2/ 1101

https://www.asus.com/us/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING/
G.Skill "f4-3200C14-16GTZR"

No

Yes

No

Windows 10 Version 1909

No.

2 ram sticks stuck on rainbow as reported here: https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?119994-RAM-slot-stuck-on-RGB-rainbow-only/page2 see my posts.

frozen_sun
Level 7
Installed it and totally f..d up my system,my maximus viii formula board didn't light up and I couldn't unmount external usb devies.
Guys from Asus need to resolve this asap...

- Saved patterns of aura creator do not get picked up in Armoury crate.
- Aura creator is somehow recognized by the nvidia geforce expirience overlay. Should be excluded?
- Aura creator lights shut the whole RGB off until you close the application once you hit the play button to test your layer.

Aura version is Lighting_Control_1.07.79

Z390-F Bios: 1401

Corsair LL120 Fans, H100i GTx, Logitech G213, CM MM510

Many times

I did

Win 10 64bit 1909

Already tried Lighting_Control_1.06.17 / this one have" please connect an aura sync compatible device and hit the refresh button" problem.

hexaae
Level 12
Seriously: AURA software is so buggy and unreliable that in my opinion is NEVER worth the upgrade, if the original pre-installed version was working fine.
--
ASUS ROG Strix GL703GS, GTX 1070 8GB, 32GB RAM, 1920x1080 144Hz G-Sync laptop screen, external monitor UWQHD 3440x1440 Mi Monitor, NVMe 4x, 8BitDo Arcade Stick, EasySMX X10 controller, ROG Strix Carry mouse

Riekopo
Level 9
I cannot find the Aura Sync software anywhere. The link where it was hosted seems to be dead. Is it no longer supported? I have a Crosshair VI Extreme motherboard, Wraith Max CPU cooler, and three Thermaltake RGB fans. What is the latest version of Aura Sync? Is it 1.07.55?