cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC 1.07.35 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Aura Sync version 1.07.35 is now available.
Download here:
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

Release notes:
- Improved support for RTX graphics cards
- Implemented the option to disable in-game lighting effects for Call of Duty Black Ops 4
- ROG Delta headset auto-sync disabled in Aura - no longer necessary to unsync before loading Armoury II.
- Conflict with LiveDash resolved
- Fixed security vulnerabilities

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
- Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.35.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
- If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

If you need to report any issues after installing 1.07.35, please remember to mention the following to make debugging faster:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s).
8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.

trihy wrote:
Seems 1.07.84 will be the last version of aura sync.

Too bad newer motherboards wont be supported. So only armoury crate will be compatible.

Dont know why. Aura sync was the only useful software from asus.

Hope they rethink this and keep developing Aura sync.

Well they better not stop supporting Aura since it is more reliable than Armoury Crate. I have some new GSkill DDR5 RGB memory that Aura will not detect. It is not difficult to write a line of code and make it so the memory is discoverable again. Let's go Asus you have a lot of loyal customers out there. Don't shove unreliable software to us so we can use the motherboards and other devices we buy from Asus. I will never use Armoury Crate and I don't care if I have to not use RGB lighting for the memory.

i9 12900k + Asus Maximus Z690 Apex + EVGA RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 ULTRA
G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5 6000l XMP 3.0 Desktop Memory Model F5-6000U4040E16GX2-TZ5RK+ Samsung 870 Pro SSD, EVO 1TB, EVO 2TB
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Power Supply + Fractal Meshify 2 XL case
Ek Velocity 2 CPU block, Ek GPU block
Koolance Fittings and QDC's + Mo-Ra 3 Pro 4x180 Radiator
LG 38GL950G Monitor +
Windows 10 Pro

TheDude23112
Level 8
I have Addressable PC LED Strip, Speclux Rainbow Magnetic RGB Strip PC Case Lighting, 2PCS Computer LED Strip Lights. The Speclux lights are pluggd into ASUS MB 3 pin ARGB. Lights light up. But Aura Sync doesn't see them. How do I control lights???

Zeroed85
Level 8
Is the Aura Cleaner Tool in this link still valid? I want to uninstall Aura 1.07.84.

https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/upload/download/20180115070606_m1.pdf

Hello to all. There is such a problem: there is a ROG STRIX B450-I GAMING board, bios 4602. Aura does not see ssd XPG SPECTRIX S40G (firmware VB411D62). Although there is aura support. Tried several versions of aura sync, sees everything except this ssd.

trihy
Level 9
Asus doesnt seem interested in keeping Aura Sync functional.

Even build 1.07.84 was removed from their site (this one is the only one compatible with intel 500 series). And you can download only the old one 1.07.79_V2.2.

So, intel 600 series supports looks like it wont happen. Too bad cause Armoury crate is unstable, full of bloatware. If you want to just control lights, aura sync was the best option.

trihy
Level 9
Yes, can confirm it doesnt work on intel 600 series.

Could you please update this software? Is that difficult to add support for newer series?

Armoury is a bad joke piece of software.

MrEWhite
Level 9
Does anyone know why 1.07.84 was removed? It seems to works fine on my Z690 Apex as of now.

trihy
Level 9
1.07.84 doesnt work on Windows 11. It gives BSOD while installing.

Will only work if upgrading from Windows 10 (with 1.07.84 previously installed) to windows 11.

Hopper64
Level 15
Using an Asus MZ790E with GSKill memory 7200 and 7600 kits don’t seem to be detected by Crate. 2 totally different memory kits show the same behavior in *Crate. Works fine on a MZ690E board. Solid color for the memory will not change on the latest Crate for the MZ790E but no issue at all for the MZ690E. Other aura Sync effects like rainbow and color cycle work fine on the Z690 board. The Z790E board itself works correctly with whatever Aura selection for lighting, but the memory does not follow. It’s stuck at a solid color.
MZ790A Bios 2002, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, 13900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ Optimus block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Samsung 990, Windows 11 Pro

Is it possible to set an RGB rainbow wave effect in aura sync? I d on't want to install all the Crapte for it.