cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC 1.07.35 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Aura Sync version 1.07.35 is now available.
Download here:
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

Release notes:
- Improved support for RTX graphics cards
- Implemented the option to disable in-game lighting effects for Call of Duty Black Ops 4
- ROG Delta headset auto-sync disabled in Aura - no longer necessary to unsync before loading Armoury II.
- Conflict with LiveDash resolved
- Fixed security vulnerabilities

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
- Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.35.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
- If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

If you need to report any issues after installing 1.07.35, please remember to mention the following to make debugging faster:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s).
8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.

1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware - American Megatrends Inc. 1407, 4/2/2020
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software - ROG STRIX X570-I MB, ROG STRIX LC 240 AIO, Corsair Vengeance PRO Ram, Phanteks Halos 120mm Digital LED Fan Frame, anidees AI Aureola V2 120mm 3pcs Adressable RGB PWM Fan. All 3rd party product rated for Aura use. iCUE version 3.28.70
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute) - No difference, I tried all.
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already. Aura Yes, but I will not be uninstalling and reinstalling Windows due to time and use issues
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall) - No. Graphics card is NVidia (FE) GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, no Aura LEDS,
6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build. Windows 10 Pro, 10.0.18363 Build 18363
7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s). This is a new PC, less than a week old.
8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing. - Aura loses the number of LED's on what it is calling "AD STRIP" for my fan LEDS. When it works, the default number is 120, all LED work as expected. After waking up from sleep, The Fan LEDs do not work. Only one LED in each is lit. I check Aura and under SETTINGS Addressable header, the number of addressable LEDs on the device has changed to 1. I can not change this number to reflect the previous number. The only number if defaults to is 1. In the past, I was able to manually change this number and see the corresponding LED on all fans light up.

I had to install iCUE software and the iCUE patch to have the DRAM show up in Aura. This was all working for 2 days. Today after waking the PC up, I noticed the LEDs are off. I have not been able correct the issue. Aura version is 1.07.79.

This is a new PC, first install of everything. All software is up to date and freshly installed from their respective website.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

broderp wrote:
1. The … * Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

I have exactly the same problem, but with a different motherboard (TUF Gaming *X570 Plus). Same bios number though. I’ve had it fo a while though, so can say it was present with the previous public bios. I think the number was two less. On occasion after a reinstall cycle it has worked, but I’ve given up trying again now (as it always eventually goes back to one).*

I too ended up being told to reinstall Windows, which is a silly amount of hassle. I don’t understand why they suggest it.**The error begins during booting and well before Windows starts, so I think it is a BIOS thing, which is why I was hoping the latest bios update would solve it.*

EHBEHB wrote:
I have exactly the same problem, but with a different motherboard (TUF Gaming *X570 Plus). Same bios number though. I’ve had it fo a while though, so can say it was present with the previous public bios. I think the number was two less. On occasion after a reinstall cycle it has worked, but I’ve given up trying again now (as it always eventually goes back to one).*

I too ended up being told to reinstall Windows, which is a silly amount of hassle. I don’t understand why they suggest it.**The error begins during booting and well before Windows starts, so I think it is a BIOS thing, which is why I was hoping the latest bios update would solve it.*

Here's what I found. If my system goes to sleep the issue occurs. I have turned off going to sleep in Windows and the issue has not reoccurred.

Not sure what this means, but if Windows goes to sleep causes the issue then its defiantly software related IMO. I can't tell if its a Windows issue or is the issue belongs to ASUS.

It does not look like there is much support from ASUS on this forum. I have yet to see any support, yet they made this forum for issues.

After each restart, the LEDs are off the mainboard. I first have to open Armory Crate and turn the LEDs back on. After the next restart they are off again.

What can i do?

i dont know when it happens i just yesterday paid attention for that! its like circuit! i think it happened after update!
reinstalled windows
reinslatlled drivers
updated bios
results NOTHING!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1k3v8WpLUEETdBiQT9PuPrsOz_VN057a3
https://drive.google.com/open?id=13gYlDQz8ymQAAEgv-G_TjdUvP_o1bYQ9

Kann mir jemand Helfen?
Habe folgendes Problem, wenn ich Aura sync Installiere egal welche Version, startet Black Ops 4 nur kurz dann der Fehler (Fataler Fehler, Fehlercode 0) im Spiel.
Lösche ich Aura Sync geht das Spiel ganz normal an. Bei anderen Spielen keine Probleme.
Bei Black Ops 4 scannen und reparieren sowie neu installiert, hat nichts gebracht.

System:
Mainboard: ROG Strix Z390 - F Gaming
CPU: I9 9900K
GPU: Geforce GTX 1080 TI
Speicher: 32 GB HyperX
WIN 10 64bit, Version 1909

Basically what the title says. I have made a youtube video to explain it better:

https://youtu.be/5EHkEE6b7fg

I literally spend about 10 hours yesterday researching and trying to fix this problem. Im starting to think the RGB controller on the card has a problem, but it's just so strange that it happened to both of them at exactly the same time! The cards are using their own RGB headers as well, they do not share one.

Anyone able to help with this? GPU's are GTX1080Ti's STRIX -011G-Gaming

System info below.

Thanks.

I can't specify how many LED strips my device has and it accounts only as 1.

If I connect the strip to the second port, wich allow me to change the number of LEDs, I type the number and connect the fan controller and it works.

Please, could you guys add a check box that allow the users to specify as many led as they want and that it won't reset after power down/up?

I am using the fan controller from Thermaltake that comes with the case View 37.
This is the RGB controller: https://nordic.thermaltake.com/db/products/case/VersaJ24argb/pic4rgb.jpg
I am using a ROG Crosshair VII (wi-fi), AMD X570.

Thank you.

1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING - BIOS Version 2004 2021/01/15
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
ROG STRIX Z390-F GAMING and Corsair Commander Pro with lighting node
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
none
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
4 times
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
No
6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
windows Pro 20H2
7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s).
no clear builde and install
8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.

System Lockup no Response from anything system reboot Reliability monitor shows either Asus or Corsair Link 4 service or Aura Sync

I Have searched on the Forums for Asus and Corsair as well as Windows 10 to find a solution so far I cannot so if it continues I will have to stop using 1 of them which looks like the corsair Commander Link 4

ASUS Rog Strix Scope
ARMOURY CRATE latest version
Windows 10 Pro Latest Edition
The issue existed in previous version aswell

when Aura Sync is enabled the screen won't turn off after the 10mins i have set it up. If I disable (uncheck) the Aura Sync on my keyboard and I use a regural RGB pattern the screen turns off correctly.