cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC 1.07.35 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Aura Sync version 1.07.35 is now available.
Download here:
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

Release notes:
- Improved support for RTX graphics cards
- Implemented the option to disable in-game lighting effects for Call of Duty Black Ops 4
- ROG Delta headset auto-sync disabled in Aura - no longer necessary to unsync before loading Armoury II.
- Conflict with LiveDash resolved
- Fixed security vulnerabilities

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
- Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.35.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
- If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

If you need to report any issues after installing 1.07.35, please remember to mention the following to make debugging faster:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s).
8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.

AliAPCMR wrote:
Asus Aura Crashes black ops 4, Removing aura fixes the game and it works, installing Aura causes the game to crash

Hello,

Exactly as this man says, I've seen lots of people that have conflict between Aurasync and BO4 including myself. For me it started at the beggining of January 2020. No fix since then...please help us.

I just updated the armory crate to 2.6.4.0 and my motherboards aura lights turned off and even trying to turn them back on in the bios doesn't do anything. The armory crate things my motherboard doesn't have aura either.

Its an ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING

I've tried uninstalling the software and reinstalling it, but it still doesn't work, and won't show that its an option anymore.

IS ANYBODY FROM ASUS OUT THERE????
HERE IS MY INFORMATION!!!

I AM RUNNING THE LASEST ROG STRIX VEGA 56 DRIVER AND ASUS AURA RIGHT NOW.

1. ASUS Strix ROG X470-F Gaming - BIOS Version 5606

2. ASUS Strix ROG X470-F Gaming - BIOS Version 5606
ASUS Strix ROG RX Vega 56 OC 8GB Gaming
GSkill Trident Z RGB 32MB (2x16MB) 3200MHz

3. No difference

4. Reinstalled Aura many times

5. Reinstalled GPU Drivers many times

6. Windows 10 Pro - 64 / Version 1909 / Build 18363.657

7. Don't know this is a new GPU installation.

8. All Aura control works on Motherboard and Ram. Aura does not detect VGA/GPU. ASUS Strix ROG RX Vega 56 OC 8GB Gaming - RGB locked to color white.

WHAT VEGA 56 DRIVER & ASUS AURA VERSION DO YOU SUGGEST??
ANYONE WITH SOME TRIED TESTED AND TRUE SET-UP, PLEASE POST!!!!!

Crasje
Level 12
We are now on version 1.07.79 (via 1.07.60 - 1.07.71), should the ASUS guys not start a new message string by now?

Cooler Master Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W ATX
Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Extreme
Intel Core i9-12.900k
ROG Ryujin 360
Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum RGB 2x32GB 5600Mhz
Samsung 980 PRO 2TB M.2 SSD (2x)
Seagate Firecuda 1TB
ROG RTX3080-O10G-Gaming
Monitor 1: ROG STRIX XG349C
Monitor 2: Samsung HDTV T27D590
ROG Claymore
ROG Spatha X
ROG Balteus Qi
Windows 11
😉

Hi ASUS.. not sure if this is the right place to post this.. But there is a problem with AURA Sync determining the right number of addressable LEDs on the fans on a AURA Sync certified View 37 cases (and several other models) When you switch the fan controller and let Aura sync control the fan LEDs only ONE LED lights..

In the AURA Software there is under "Add Strip-1" 1 addressable LED... and that number is locked.. NO way to change it. Tried editing the config file and the registry... no impact. It is locked at 1... by my count the fans have at least 9 (maybe 12) addressable LEDs.

What am I doing wrong?

Did someone find a way to fix this issue? I literally tried everything.

1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
MAXIMUS XI GENE - 1401 BIOS VERSION
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
ROG STRIX GTX 1080Ti (NZXT X52 with CAM v4.3.1 installed)
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
No difference.
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
Yes.
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
I didnt know that this even exist.
6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
Windows 10 PRO , Version 1903, Build 18362.529
7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s).
Same for all three versions available for download. .66, .71 and .79
8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
After installing and reboot I get popup window:
https://prnt.sc/r12h1t

1. ASUS Strix ROG X470-F Gaming - BIOS Version 5606

2. ASUS Strix ROG X470-F Gaming - BIOS Version 5606
ASUS Strix ROG RX Vega 56 OC 8GB Gaming
GSkill Trident Z RGB 32MB (2x16MB) 3200MHz

3. No difference

4. Reinstalled Aura many times

5. Reinstalled GPU Drivers many times

6. Windows 10 Pro - 64 / Version 1909 / Build 18363.657

7. Don't know this is a new GPU installation.

8. All Aura control works on Motherboard and Ram. Aura does not detect VGA/GPU. ASUS Strix ROG RX Vega 56 OC 8GB Gaming - RGB locked to color white.

UR7XRAY wrote:
Hi ASUS.. not sure if this is the right place to post this.. But there is a problem with AURA Sync determining the right number of addressable LEDs on the fans on a AURA Sync certified View 37 cases (and several other models) When you switch the fan controller and let Aura sync control the fan LEDs only ONE LED lights..

In the AURA Software there is under "Add Strip-1" 1 addressable LED... and that number is locked.. NO way to change it. Tried editing the config file and the registry... no impact. It is locked at 1... by my count the fans have at least 9 (maybe 12) addressable LEDs.

What am I doing wrong?

for me my front 2 fans dont work with aura

Trixr4trey wrote:
for me my front 2 fans dont work with aura

If you look closely only ONE LED on you back fan is working too... These fans have at least 9 LEDs each.
The AURA software seems to be trying to auto sense the number of LEDs on the fans... And it LOCKS the response to ONE
Which is WRONG, and there is no way to adjust this in AURA.

Some have noticed that if you unplug the case RGB Fan controller prior to boot and AURA launch.. and then plug the RGB fan controller in after boot
You can trick AURA into seeing all of the LEDS. What a pain.

ASUS fix your software!

UR7XRAY wrote:

What am I doing wrong?

Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue with my fan controller on a View 51 Case. I got it working for almost a full day but it stopped after doing adding in a sata SSD. That being said... I called TT support and they are suppose to send me a new control board but we'll see if that's truly the issue... I feel like there's something going on with the software conflicts. Are you running Corsair iCue by chance?