cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC 1.07.35 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Aura Sync version 1.07.35 is now available.
Download here:
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

Release notes:
- Improved support for RTX graphics cards
- Implemented the option to disable in-game lighting effects for Call of Duty Black Ops 4
- ROG Delta headset auto-sync disabled in Aura - no longer necessary to unsync before loading Armoury II.
- Conflict with LiveDash resolved
- Fixed security vulnerabilities

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
- Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.35.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
- If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

If you need to report any issues after installing 1.07.35, please remember to mention the following to make debugging faster:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s).
8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.

Apito wrote:
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.

1. Bios version 1405, firmware 1.07.71 aura sync
2. Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard, Trident Z RGB Ram (4 sticks), Antec Prizm ARGB Fans.
3. If I restart the problem is fixed for approximately a day before it occurs again.
4. Tried several firmware versions.
5. no
6. Windows 10 Pro, 10.0.18363 build 18363 (version 1909)
7. Not sure, new PC, first time using Aura Sync.
8. While playing games, all of my aura sync lights flicker repeatedly. The only thing that stops the flickering is setting lighting to static and then restarting my computer. Once I restart, it is fixed for approximately a day before the issue occurs again.

This sounds like the SDK isn't working properly, which is what third party game developers use to create lighting profiles that are supposed to immerse you in the game better, but just end up flashing hideously coloured lighting effects at you while you're trying to play games, or as in your case, they stop working altogether and instead cause lighting issues. I think there's an option in the 'Settings' tab in the Aura software to turn this feature off, but I'm not 100% positive, and can't check myself becasue Aura won't boot on my PC :mad:. I hope this solves your problem ;D

1. Bios version 1302, firmware 1.07.71 aura sync
2. Asus MAXIMUS XI Apex, 2x 2080ti string o11g, Enermax Aquafusion 240, rog nvlink bridge
3. nope
4. tried, doesn't help
5. no
6. Windows 10 pro, version 10.0.18363 build 18363.535 (1909)
7. New PC, I don't know
8. I have fps drops and lagging in games because of lightning service. When I use dynamic lightning in aura sync. Game starts lagging. Always helps stopping lightning service. But it isn't normal... Asus fix this bug.

salty100 wrote:
This sounds like the SDK isn't working properly, which is what third party game developers use to create lighting profiles that are supposed to immerse you in the game better, but just end up flashing hideously coloured lighting effects at you while you're trying to play games, or as in your case, they stop working altogether and instead cause lighting issues. I think there's an option in the 'Settings' tab in the Aura software to turn this feature off, but I'm not 100% positive, and can't check myself becasue Aura won't boot on my PC :mad:. I hope this solves your problem ;D

Sadly that won't help, I've got the "in game" feature turned off. It's also now started to flicker the lights even when I am just watching youtube. :mad:

Hmm . . . You didn't mention if you were using any other third party lighting software, e.g Corsair's iCue or NZXT's CAM, as Aura can conflict with other lighting programs, so I was informed by an ASUS rep. I also know that iCue has an SDK option its settings too, so it wouldn't surprise me if other lighting programs have a similar option. Perhaps you could try exiting the other programs from the system tray and then in task manager to rule out software conflicts. Other than that, I had some problems with G. Skill Trident RGB memory so you could try putting in some other RAM if you have some, preferably non-RGB – just to rule that out altogether – and see if anything changes. I also found that my Alienware monitor was being controlled by SDK in one of the programs that caused it to flash in an ugly off-white colour while playing Metro: Exodus, and I just stopped playing it becasue I couldn't find a fix.

With my problem I've found that it will resolve for a time by doing a fresh install of Windows, which is clearly not a good solution, but it is one. I suppose it's becasue it doesn't have much to get in a conflict with until you start doing updates and installing other software on the PC :p. Honestly, this software has been janky from the beginning and it doesn't seem to have gotten better. You can forgive a program not functioning correctly in the early days of its inception, as early adopters are test guinea pigs to a certain extent (despite paying the highest price for this stuff), but the kinks should've been ironed out by now going on precedent of other hardware and software "advances". I wasn't one of the people decrying RGB as a pointless fad becasue I just see it as a way to customise a PC far better than any ugly plastic trim on a motherboard could, but it's just frustrating when we're paying extra for features that not only don't work, but in the case of Aura, actually interfere with other programs that do work fine. :mad:

Apito wrote:
Sadly that won't help, I've got the "in game" feature turned off. It's also now started to flicker the lights even when I am just watching youtube. :mad:

Hmm . . . You didn't mention if you were using any other third party lighting software, e.g Corsair's iCue or NZXT's CAM, as Aura can conflict with other lighting programs, so I was informed by an ASUS rep. I also know that iCue has an SDK option its settings too, so it wouldn't surprise me if other lighting programs have a similar option. Perhaps you could try exiting the other programs from the system tray and then in task manager to rule out software conflicts. Other than that, I had some problems with G. Skill Trident RGB memory so you could try putting in some other RAM if you have some, preferably non-RGB – just to rule that out altogether – and see if anything changes. I also found that my Alienware monitor was being controlled by SDK in one of the programs that caused it to flash in an ugly off-white colour while playing Metro: Exodus, and I just stopped playing it becasue I couldn't find a fix.

With my problem I've found that it will resolve for a time by doing a fresh install of Windows, which is clearly not a good solution, but it is one. I suppose it's becasue it doesn't have much to get in a conflict with until you start doing updates and installing other software on the PC :p. Honestly, this software has been janky from the beginning and it doesn't seem to have gotten better. You can forgive a program not functioning correctly in the early days of its inception, as early adopters are test guinea pigs to a certain extent (despite paying the highest price for this stuff), but the kinks should've been ironed out by now going on precedent of other hardware and software "advances". I wasn't one of the people decrying RGB as a pointless fad becasue I just see it as a way to customise a PC far better than any ugly plastic trim on a motherboard could, but it's just frustrating when we're paying extra for features that not only don't work, but in the case of Aura, actually interfere with other programs that do work fine. :mad:

Greggg
Level 7
MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Aura Sync version 1.07.35 is now available.
Download here:
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

Release notes:
- Improved support for RTX graphics cards
- Implemented the option to disable in-game lighting effects for Call of Duty Black Ops 4
- ROG Delta headset auto-sync disabled in Aura - no longer necessary to unsync before loading Armoury II.
- Conflict with LiveDash resolved
- Fixed security vulnerabilities

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
- Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.35.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
- If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

If you need to report any issues after installing 1.07.35, please remember to mention the following to make debugging faster:

ANSWER:
1. Asus Strix Z370-E bios 2401
2. NZXT CAM
3. NO
4. YES
5. NO
6. Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, 18363.535
7. YES
8. I change the rgb program at "sync at shutdown". I shut down my pc this effect working and suddenly after I switch on my pc back, the rgb light at io gone

Greggg wrote:
ANSWER:
1. Asus Strix Z370-E bios 2401
2. NZXT CAM
3. NO
4. YES
5. NO
6. Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, 18363.535
7. YES
8. I change the rgb program at "sync at shutdown". I shut down my pc this effect working and suddenly after I switch on my pc back, the rgb light at io gone

I have the same motherboard and the backlight on it also disappeared. Although the program sees the board. I even reinstalled Windows, it does not help.

darkspr1te
Level 9
Heres your fix for All armoury crate and Aura sync issues.

Armoury crate/aura fix by darkspr1te

darkspr1te

1. Asus Rog Maximus XI code bios 1401
2. Maximus XI code,Nvidia Asus Rog RTX 2080 super,Rog led strip.
3. NO
4. YES
5. NO
6. Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909
7. YES
8. Two questions really,one is that I have the aura led strip and the motherboard both changing colour through aura but the graphic card (Asus Rog rtx 2080 super) is recognized by aura but won't change colour it will only show red colour.
Second question is a way I can save the setup of the colour I want showing because at every start up I need to set the colour again otherwise both motherboard and led strip will show the colour they want.
Thanks

darkspr1te wrote:
Heres your fix for All armoury crate and Aura sync issues.

Armoury crate/aura fix by darkspr1te

darkspr1te

btw thanks. but still can't fix the problem