cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC 1.07.35 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Aura Sync version 1.07.35 is now available.
Download here:
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

Release notes:
- Improved support for RTX graphics cards
- Implemented the option to disable in-game lighting effects for Call of Duty Black Ops 4
- ROG Delta headset auto-sync disabled in Aura - no longer necessary to unsync before loading Armoury II.
- Conflict with LiveDash resolved
- Fixed security vulnerabilities

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
- Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.35.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
- If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

If you need to report any issues after installing 1.07.35, please remember to mention the following to make debugging faster:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s).
8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.

Like I said i have problem with aura sync but its not so big..program just frezes himself and i have to turn it off manualy...But i have big problem with ryujin 360 watercooling software it just dont works that little display only showing temp and cpu frq. but i cant change anything else more who can help me with that
Thx in advance

latest for the STRIX-B450-F
Aura-only, latest
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
No difference
Impossible
Nope
Win10 pro x64, 1809 17763.348
Uninstall issue present in previous version, making it impossible to uninstall
Cannot physically uninstall the prior version of Aura, as it has the RunDLL "problem running C:\Program" fault
Cannot install the newest version either, as the setup crashes with error code 0x8004005
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.
Each attached

My new build runs beautifully....UNTIL I INSTALL AURA!! I have Asus MoBo, Asus GPU, and Asus Aura Partnership AIO and RAM! I keep getting Blue Screens after I install Aura! I even uninstalled Windows 10 and reinstalled and it worked great for days until I install Aura and it crashes! The errors are as follows: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

wickedninja8599 wrote:
My new build runs beautifully....UNTIL I INSTALL AURA!! I have Asus MoBo, Asus GPU, and Asus Aura Partnership AIO and RAM! I keep getting Blue Screens after I install Aura! I even uninstalled Windows 10 and reinstalled and it worked great for days until I install Aura and it crashes! The errors are as follows: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

Remove XMP or any overclocking. Seems too much of a coincidence that all those codes can be attributed to an unstable OC.
13900KS / 8000 CAS36 / ROG APEX Z790 / ROG TUF RTX 4090

am having problems with the AURA submission error and it does not work correctly.
I have NZXT ROG 450 G1 tower compatible with AURA SYNC, everything worked fine. But I was missing the internal USB 2.0 connection. I decided to buy and install an Nzxt Hub Internal Usb Hub Ac-iusbh-m1 and then AURA from the INTERNAL LED Tower bar on the pedestal near the power supply not for example and does not configure any sync Aura form work address, always freezes the AURA application screen is version 1.07.35 and 1.07.36, I tried to install software versions V.1.05 afterwards and something seems to be some conflict that I have no more control over Aura (only RTX works separately) MB Memories and Tower ROG Nzxt 450 G1 - The source bar does not collaborate and this random RGB completes what to do now and Software - Lighting services incompatibility in conflict with recent games This rather bigger problem (lighting services). 😞

Using a "Maximus Hero VIII Whet Stone (1151) Motherboard.

New Aura Sync does not give option to change logo color on the board, or control graphics card properly at all on a ASUS ROG STRIX 1080ti over half the settings don't work for the 1080ti alone.

I have to install and use the following for it to work properly with both the board and GPU.

AURA_RGBLightingControl_for_Graphic_card_ROG-XG-STATION-2

Lighting_Control_1_01_16

If I dont use these two then the New "ASUS Sync" simply don't work as it should I'd personally rather have it all in one which is what Asus is trying to do.

1.System Spec

○ Motherboard: ASUS X399-E Gaming

○ Processor: AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper 1950X

○ BIOS version: 0808

○ OS: Windows 10

○ Memory kit: G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14Q-32GTZRX

○ Graphics card: ASUS ROG 1080Ti

○ Mouse:Razer DeathAdder Elite

○ Keyboard: Logitech Orion Spectrum G810

○ Cooling solution: ARCTIC Freezer 33 TR

○ Aura version:1.01.7

○ Other lighting software with version number :AURA(GRAPHICS CARD) 0.0.2.1

2. Detailed description of your problems. Cannot uninstall AURA or AURA(GRAPHICS CARD) software. Receiving RunDLL Error "There was a problem starting C:\Program The specified module could not be found."

3.Any screenshot / photo / video showing your problem.

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with my HyperX Predator 8GB (x2) 3200 Mhz not syncing with AURA. Case fans and mbo are synced and recognized in the AURA while RAM is working but without the sync with other components.

AURA Sync Aura_1.07.36 is the driver installed

My spec is as follows:
- CASE Cooler Master MB 500 (3 fans)
- TUF B450-PLUS Gaming (BIOS 1002 version)
- Ryzen 2600x
- ASUS 1070ti A8G (Cerberus)
- HyperX Predator 8gb 3200 MHZ x2 RGB
- and other usual stuff with no additional RGB

Kind regards

Asus soft ---> 79758

BIOS Version 1701

ROG Zenith Extreme x-399 motherboard
G. Skill Trident Z RGB ram (4 Dimms – F4-3200C14D)
Phanteks Halos 140mm Digital LED Fan Frame
Phanteks Led RGB strips (2)

No other 3rd-party lighting software installed. Only Aura.

No difference

Reinstalled Aura, not windows

NO

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit – 10.0.17763 build 17763

Yes, I have experienced the same issue in all previous versions of Aura, and now with version 1.07.36

The Trident Z RGB ram doesn’t light up at all, and is not seen by Aura