cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC 1.07.35 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Aura Sync version 1.07.35 is now available.
Download here:
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

Release notes:
- Improved support for RTX graphics cards
- Implemented the option to disable in-game lighting effects for Call of Duty Black Ops 4
- ROG Delta headset auto-sync disabled in Aura - no longer necessary to unsync before loading Armoury II.
- Conflict with LiveDash resolved
- Fixed security vulnerabilities

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
- Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.35.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
- If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

If you need to report any issues after installing 1.07.35, please remember to mention the following to make debugging faster:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s).
8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.

TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) BIOS 1201

TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) BIOS 1201
ROG-STRIX-RTX2060S-O8G-GAMING
No 3rd party software

3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
No change

Fresh install of Windows 10, multiple installs/uninstalls of Aura

Not installed

Windows 10 64bit 1903

Unknown, not tested

Software will not start, error screen about stopped responding pops up upon trying to execute Aura software from desktop shortcut

Ryzen 1600x
Strix X370-F
Strix 1080ti
32GB G. Skill Trident Z RGB

4207, though the issue has persisted on multiple BIOS versions

GPU, Mobo, RAM. I also have NZXT CAM installed.

No

Yes

Yes and yes

Windows 10 Pro, latest build

Every version of Aura since I built my system.

The memory sticks are always out of order when doing effects that travel horizontally. The RAM slots are A1->A2->B1->B2 physically, but the software sees it as A1->B1->A2->B2. I feel like it would be nice to be able to change the order in software like Corsair allows.

In addition to that, I have a new issue that just popped up with this update. Whenever I wake my computer, the default settings are reapplied in Aura. I have it set so all lights will be turned off in sleep or if shutdown, but now it always reverts back to rainbow wave. Combine that with Windows waking the computer for updates, I've been awoken to flashing RGB lights quite often recently.

Asus ROG Strix Z370-F Motherboard, BIOS version is 1601.
Asus ROG Strix Z370-F Motherboard and Kingstone HyperX Predator RGB 2x8 DRAMs. As for the 3rd-Party Softwares: Logitech G HUB and Razer Synapse.
No.
No, i didn't reinstall the Windows when i face with this issue for it. It was already a clear Windows install, PC was new and we installed everything clearly for sure. Yes, i reinstalled the Aura for this issue but nothing changed, it didn't fix it. Recently i updated the Aura to version 1.07.36 but it didn't fix the issue too.
No, i installed the Aura because i have a Asus ROG Motherboard and DRAM's that supports Aura Sync. I got Asus ROG Strix GTX 970, it doesn't have RGB.
Windows 10 Pro as for the edition, version 1803 and OS build is 17134.590.
Yes, updates and new versions didn't fix the issue. It was like this since we built this PC. I updated all stuff for it, even updated the BIOS to version 1601 but nothing changed.

Aura Sync doesn't synchronizing the Kingstone HyperX Predator RGB DRAM's with Motherboard and some of the effects don't working with Kingstone HyperX Predator RGB DRAM. Static effect working correct as supposed to be with HyperX Predator RGB DRAMs, there is no problem with sync because static effect does not needing to sync between anything. Breathing and Color Cycle effect working correctly too but there is no sync between motherboard and HyperX Predator RGB DRAMs at these effects. When it comes to Rainbow, Comet, Flash and Dash, Wave, Glowing Yoyo, Starry-Night, Strobing, Smart and Music effect motherboard is working correctly as supposed to be but HyperX Predator RGB DRAMs does not work with these effects and there isn't even sync. As example, when i activate the Comet effect, Motherboard is doing Comet effect but HyperX Predator DRAMs switching to standard lighting that looks like RGB Wave effect.

Please fix it, we bought these DRAM's because they have RGB Support with Aura Sync, so you are responsible for this. If this problem persists, I will start to doubt about the reliability of the Asus company in my future purchases :(. Thank you in advance!

Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.
I can throw images of the Aura UI, but I can't get clear images of the problem from my computer case for now but maybe you can see the problem itself from this video too? this guy have same problem probably. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sEnCqagZ2s

Aura Sync 1.07.35

Maximus ix Apex - Bios 1301

Motherboard, G.Skill 4266 memory, Cable Mod 24 inch RGB 12v Strip.

Third parties are going to be Corsair icue for k95 platinum, M800 RGB mouse pad. No issues with those. Also Thermaltake Riing Plus 12/14's with TT RGB Plus Software. Normal controller warning software issues there. It's a false alarm with that software and very annoying.

None - No difference

Several times all completely uninstalled and registry clean

No - MSI Sea Hawk

Windows 10 Professional - Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763

I believe so yes. It just caught my attention this time. The aura sync software only see's the motherboard and g.skill memory. Not the cablemod RGB strip. Not sure it is supposed to see it because it never has. This strip is plugged into the 12v RGB header.

If I run Aura Sync in just color cycle my idle CPU is between 2 to 4%. If I change the lighting mode to any other setting eg: rainbow etc.. the CPU will sit at a consistent 10 to 12%

Additionally, I setup a new motherboard Maximus ix apex and it initially didn't recognize the motherboard in Aura Sync. I had to go into the bios under advanced settings and cycle off RGB board LED, completely reboot, restart and go back into bios and cycle on RGB board LED, completely reboot and it showed up in the list.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

ROG Crosshair VII Hero (Wi-Fi) BIOS Version 1201

ROG Crosshair VII Hero (Wi-Fi), HyperX Predator (HX432C16PB3A/8) 8GB RGB DDR4 3200Mhz (2 sticks dual channel)

No

Yes

No

Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763

This is the first time I have used Aura Sync (New PC)

HyperX Predator (HX432C16PB3A/8) 8GB RGB DDR4 3200Mhz (2 sticks) is not detected by AURA. Only Showing Motherboard and LED Strips in AURA. Tried reinstalling (manually & following the steps), and refreshing AURA.

Shinsegi wrote:
HyperX Predator (HX432C16PB3A/8) 8GB RGB DDR4 3200Mhz (2 sticks) is not detected by AURA. Only Showing Motherboard and LED Strips in AURA. Tried reinstalling (manually & following the steps), and refreshing AURA.

ronreyes wrote:
a. Both RAM are not in sync with Aura/
b. Cannot be detected by Aura Sync Software.

Mine did the same after I reinstalled windows. After installing drivers the ram sticks were detected after a reboot. I think it was after some sort of intel chipset driver, when my hyperx predator sticks showed up..hmm

Rx7Jordan wrote:
Mine did the same after I reinstalled windows. After installing drivers the ram sticks were detected after a reboot. I think it was after some sort of intel chipset driver, when my hyperx predator sticks showed up..hmm

Do you remember what Intel Driver you installed? I just reinstalled windows and still not working.:( Thanks

Version 2.17.1246

a. ROG Strix B450-F Gaming
b. 2pcs HyperX Predator (HX432C16PB3A/8) 8GB RGB DDR4 3200Mhz

No

Yes

No

Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 Build 17763.292

No. New PC.

a. Both RAM are not in sync with Aura/
b. Cannot be detected by Aura Sync Software.

Asus ROG Rampage Edition 10 1903

Asus ROG Rampage V Edition 10

EVGA Precision X OC
Corsair LINK

Nope

I Have tried reinstalling both 1.07.35 and 1.07.36 but both versions are still having the same issues. I won't be reinstalling Windows because i have seen other people reinstall Windows and they are still having the same issues.

No

Windows 10 Pro 1809 17763.348

yes

Whenever i tried to open Asus Aura i get an error message saying that the program has stopped working and the program does not open, I have even tried running the program as administrator and i'm getting the same error message. Also whenever i turn my PC off the RGB LEDs on my motherboard stay on when i have it set up in the program for the LEDs to turn off when i turn my PC off. My G.skill Trident Z RGB ram LEDs are stuck on color cycle when they should be red. I have been having these issues for the past week and i'm really frustrated that Asus hasn't fixed these problems.

Dreadnaught503 wrote:
Asus ROG Rampage Edition 10 1903

Asus ROG Rampage V Edition 10

EVGA Precision X OC
Corsair LINK

Nope

I Have tried reinstalling both 1.07.35 and 1.07.36 but both versions are still having the same issues. I won't be reinstalling Windows because i have seen other people reinstall Windows and they are still having the same issues.

No

Windows 10 Pro 1809 17763.348

yes

Whenever i tried to open Asus Aura i get an error message saying that the program has stopped working and the program does not open, I have even tried running the program as administrator and i'm getting the same error message. Also whenever i turn my PC off the RGB LEDs on my motherboard stay on when i have it set up in the program for the LEDs to turn off when i turn my PC off. My G.skill Trident Z RGB ram LEDs are stuck on color cycle when they should be red. I have been having these issues for the past week and i'm really frustrated that Asus hasn't fixed these problems.

I haven't heard anything from asus after posting this and it's been 2 weeks. How difficult is it for a multi billion dollar company to fix a software issue that has been going on for multiple years ? , no matter what i do i can't get this RGB software to work correctly. I have tried different versions of this software with the same problems and i'm am getting very frustrated with Asus. I don't understand what 's causing the problems and how to fix the problems.