cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC 1.07.35 [Report any issues here]

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Aura Sync version 1.07.35 is now available.
Download here:
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

Release notes:
- Improved support for RTX graphics cards
- Implemented the option to disable in-game lighting effects for Call of Duty Black Ops 4
- ROG Delta headset auto-sync disabled in Aura - no longer necessary to unsync before loading Armoury II.
- Conflict with LiveDash resolved
- Fixed security vulnerabilities

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
- Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.35.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
- If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

If you need to report any issues after installing 1.07.35, please remember to mention the following to make debugging faster:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
6. Windows Edition, Version, and OS build.
7. If the same issue was present in the previous version(s).
8. State clearly the issue(s) you are experiencing.
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.

Pir8pete wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/fk7bfo31ovlbcvb/Asus_AURA_Lighting_Control_v1.06.17.zip

You, you're my saver, holy crapppp I've been on this problem since 13h ! Now it finally works!! It's just that other versions doesn't work...Thanks mate, really, thanks.
Hello I hate Asus Aura 🙂 🙂 🙂

Hobbinho wrote:
Could you upload AURA_WIN7-10-64_V.06.17_1114.zip somewhere and I will upload this version to my Drive?

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/AURA_WIN7-10-64_V.06.17_1114.zip

Rx7Jordan wrote:
Version 0805
Z390e motherboard - aura
strix rog 1070ti - aura
hyperx predator rgb ram - aura controlled
Logitech g903 - logitech gaming software controlled

3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
I've shutdown/restarted, and unplugged my power supply.. still having the same issue.
I've reinstalled aura,ran CCleaner but still won't work.
THE ONLY version of aura that works is "AURA_WIN7-10-64_V.06.17_1114.zip"
The latest version worked a few days ago but randomly stopped.
No
Windows 10 Pro
"Lighting_Control_1.07.22"
"Lighting_Control_1.07.22.1"
"Lighting_Control_1.07.35"

Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.
Aura doesn't want to open when I try to launch the program. Sometimes it'll pop up a window saying "Aura stopped working - checking for a solution for the problem"

I have tried a couple previous versions but no luck, also aura cleaner didnt help my problem. The only version that opens and works is "AURA_WIN7-10-64_V.06.17_1114.zip" I would use that but it does not detect my hyperx predator ram, assuming that support was added later on with recent versions as "1.07.35" worked before it randomly grenaded.
Also whenever aura is installed it crashes black ops 4 until you disable in game effects in aura, this was suppose to be a feature of aura products but doesnt seem to work.. not that big of a deal though.

EDIT: I have messed with my registry deleting aura related entrys, so far got the latest aura to launch but says "connect compatible device" none of my aura devices are being detected.. WHY? - AURA_WIN7-10-64_V.06.17_1114.zip can detect my hardware (besides hyperx rgb ram) and is usable but the newer aura versions arent?

Ended up using the windows reset tool that keeps personal files. Aura sync is up and running great again, my hyperx ram didnt show up until I had all my drivers installed(I think it relys on an intel chipset driver?) I reccomend you guys to use the reset + keep personal file option!

Would be cool if we can control the leds per ram stick instad of one setting affecting both sticks.

Ver 1.07.36 - Same issue - Aura stopped working.

Dear ASUS Team,
Would you like to resolve this issue ? I don't want do reinstall my new installed (1 month) Windows 10

All another software works well, but yours is not.... You brake your clients!

irzayev wrote:
Ver 1.07.36 - Same issue - Aura stopped working.

Dear ASUS Team,
Would you like to resolve this issue ? I don't want do reinstall my new installed (1 month) Windows 10

All another software works well, but yours is not.... You brake your clients!

There's something that is being left in the registry that is causing this issue. Firstly aura wouldnt even open.. I cleared most aura related items in the registry and then the program would finally load but would not recognize anything. After a windows reset it all was fixed, you can reinstall it with the reset + keep personal file option and it will make it a less of a headache if you do reinstall. I definetly would backup your registry before installing aura.

If anyone can solve this issue it would be greatly appreciated. My mobo is x470-F and I have 6 Deepcool CF120 fans. Aura Sync has always worked, however I just bought the Asus Terminal and when its plugged in internally Aura Sync will not launch.

Product Type : Motherboard
Product Model : ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING
Updated bios 4207

Sharkoon TG4 Case with 4 rgb fans

nope, no difference

new pc, new Win install, installed Aura - removed Aura - Auracleaned - Reinstalled...

No

Operation System / Firmware or BIOS version : Windows 10 64 bit

New pc, downloaded latest drivers and software (1.07.35) from Asus
Did try an earlier version 1.06 but that didn't recognize the RTX gpu nor the case fans.

The motherboard led and rtx 2070 led work fine with Aura. The case fans are connected correctly through a controller to the add header port, but the fans don't interact with the software. Not sure if case fans should show up separately in the Aura software. They do get some signal, but only fixed red-blue-green. Can't get them to do effects. According to the manual, the fans should be fully compatible. I've also checked with Sharkoon support desk who confirmed compatibility.
Any tips or help appreciated!

Asus ROG strix B360-F Gaming, akasa "Vegas MB" Magnetic LED Strip Ligh
no difference
yes
no
windows 10 home 64-bit
new computer, new with aura
Aura sync has stopped working, efter install i can open aura sync but after shutdown im not able to open it again "aura sync has stopped working", so if i want to make any change i need to reinstall aura every time. i've tried different versions, turning aura on/off in bios, re-installed windows, unblocking zip-file before un-zipping it. nothing really makes it work
no need.

Latest version of Aura

Latest BIOS 0302 for Rog Strix Z-390-H mobo

Rog Strix RTX 2080

No matter what I've tried - cannot get the motherboard to be found with Aura software. I went into the BIOS and tried doing the "Flip it on/off" and reinstall Aura - still would not work.

ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING - Firmware 0805

AURA SYNC products
ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING
HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz 2x8GB Ram

3rd-party lighting software.
iCue (Keyboard), EVGA Flow Control (Cooler), MSI Mystic Light (GPU)

No.

Re-installed Aura several times. This includes trying both new and old versions.

No.

Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit, 10.0, Build 17134

Same issue in all versions of Aura.

Asus Aura is not detecting the ram. No dram tab is visible. Tried different versions of Aura and none of them have been able to detect it. Also went into the BIOS and enabled DRAM SPD Write but that does not work either.