cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC 1.07.22 - Report Issues Here

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
To better understand which issues you are currently experiencing with the latest release, I will be collecting your feedback from this thread to let the team know. Thanks!

If you are not on the latest version, update to 1.07.22 to make debugging faster, please remember to mention:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
6. OS build/version.
7. If the issue was present in the previous version(s).
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.

Download 1.07.22 here:
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
- Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.22.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
- If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

katlani
Level 9
was this LightingService.exe flagged as cheat introduced since 1.0.6.95 or also on 1.0.6.17?

katlani wrote:
was this LightingService.exe flagged as cheat introduced since 1.0.6.95 or also on 1.0.6.17?

From this thread, I'll make a list of games which cannot start due to the anti-cheat error, please add to this list if necessary. Thanks.
Ghost Recon Wildlands (Ubisoft)
Far Cry 5 (Ubisoft)

z0ki
Level 10
Some high CPU usage happening with this latest version too. The old version used to hover around 1-4% this new one is 7-11%.

BIOS 1704 - Maximus X formula (8700K - G.SKILL RGB Ram) Windows 10 - 1803 (17134.407)
[NEW RIG] Custom Acrylic Loop / i7 8700K @ 5.3GHz 1.34v / Maximus X Formula / G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB 3466Mhz / EVGA 780 Ti Classified's @ 1478mhz SLI / Corsair AX1200i Digital PSU / Samsung 2TB 960 Pro NVME / Corsair 900D / All EKWB

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
z0ki wrote:
Some high CPU usage happening with this latest version too. The old version used to hover around 1-4% this new one is 7-11%.

BIOS 1704 - Maximus X formula (8700K - G.SKILL RGB Ram) Windows 10 - 1803 (17134.407)

Please provide the following info, thanks.

3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
5. OS build/version.
6. If the issue was present in the previous version(s).

(Include pictures or screenshots if applicable)

Hi, I have bought a ROG Notebook the GL703GM but, like other in this forum I have problem with the backlight of the keyboard.
The problem are two:
First, when unplugged after I wake the pc the backlight of keyboard remain of untile I open the Aura Windows app.
Second, on ROG gaming Center the Aura button remain on "None" but if I click it, the aura app will open and I change the colour of the buttons, but what I choose is not linked to the preset... as a result I can't change the backlight color switching the preset of the Gaming Center..

(The 306, directly updated from Windows Update)

(All pre installed + download from asus GL703GM driver page and reinstalled)

(When plugged I can't see the first problem, but only the second)

(Yes reinstalled Aura, but not all the system...)

5. OS build/version.
(Preinstalled Win 10 Home)

Giordix123 wrote:
Hi, I have bought a ROG Notebook the GL703GM but, like other in this forum I have problem with the backlight of the keyboard.
The problem are two:
First, when unplugged after I wake the pc the backlight of keyboard remain of untile I open the Aura Windows app.
Second, on ROG gaming Center the Aura button remain on "None" but if I click it, the aura app will open and I change the colour of the buttons, but what I choose is not linked to the preset... as a result I can't change the backlight color switching the preset of the Gaming Center..

(The 306, directly updated from Windows Update)

(All pre installed + download from asus GL703GM driver page and reinstalled)

(When plugged I can't see the first problem, but only the second)

(Yes reinstalled Aura, but not all the system...)

5. OS build/version.
(Preinstalled Win 10 Home)

Please post in the GL Series gaming notebooks section, the Aura software is different for laptops.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?200

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Please post in the GL Series gaming notebooks section, the Aura software is different for laptops.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?200

Done, thx

Hello,
I am having troubles syncing the EK-Velocity D-RGB waterblock with my AURA enabled system. The waterblock is connected to the correct addressable 3-pin RGB header on the motherboard, but unfortunately it will not follow the effects programmed via AURA and instead will always shine white/light blue with only 2-3 LEDs on.

I configured the addressable RGB for 24 LEDs which should be the correct number for my waterblock.

This is my hardware configuration:
- MOBO Asus ROG STRIX X470-F Gaming
- G.Skill RGB RAM PC3200 CL16 kit (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR) (2x8 GB)
- AMD Ryzen+ 2700X CPU
- EK-Velocity D-RGB waterblock for AMD AM4

MOBO Bios: 4207 (current at the time of writing)

- The MOBO itself (backplate is RGB)
- G.Skill PC3200 memory kit
- EKWB EK-Velocity D-RGB waterblock
- EKWB RGB reservoir EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM

Tried it, didn't make a difference

I reinstalled Aura, uninstalled and installed the beta 1.07.22.1, uninstalled and reinstalled 1.07.22

5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
No I don't have it

6. OS build/version.
Windows 10 Pro build 1809

7. If the issue was present in the previous version(s).
This is the first version of AURA to be installed on this build.

Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.
Find the pictures attached.

Iamrogue
Level 8
all my issues are resolved after coming back to Lighting_Control_1.06.17

Iamrogue wrote:
all my issues are resolved after coming back to Lighting_Control_1.06.17

Same here...it was 1.06.17 that saved my day/week. I posted in the other 30 page thread about it, but basically my M9F's LEDs would light when shut down, but no with system up, and the Aura UI would not show the MB. That, plus the first thread of that post just got updated TODAY with new info, and I was finally able to get the AuraCleaner file. Fortunately, I'm only using the MB and two 12" lengths of RGB strips- which the strips worked all the time so I knew the Headers were lit. What a PITA this issue was!