cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC 1.07.22 - Report Issues Here

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
To better understand which issues you are currently experiencing with the latest release, I will be collecting your feedback from this thread to let the team know. Thanks!

If you are not on the latest version, update to 1.07.22 to make debugging faster, please remember to mention:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have tried reinstalling Aura or Windows already.
5. Do you have Aura for Graphics Cards installed also. (Please uninstall)
6. OS build/version.
7. If the issue was present in the previous version(s).
Please Include a screenshot of the Aura UI, and any other pictures if applicable.

Download 1.07.22 here:
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
- Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.22.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
- If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

anonymous3rdpty
Level 7
I experience the same as what others have reported. Very high CPU usage (10-12% building to up to 20% CPU) for the LightingService task for anything other than breathing, static or rainbow. The performance of the lighting effect also seems to slow down over time. This was an issue with the previous couple of versions as well.

1: ROG STRIX Z370-G BIOS 1412
2. For AURA I am controlling my motherboard as well TridentZ RGB. I have Corsair fans with iCUE and a couple of Razer peripherals with Synapse
3. A power cycle did not make a difference
4. I followed the install instructions to upgrade to 1.07.22 including the cleaner. I tried reinstalling previous versions several times and it did not fix anything. This is a new build of Windows.

This version did fix the issue where I could not consistently assign colors by area on the last build.

staticrp
Level 8
1/ Asus Rampage V Edition 10/ BIOS 1902
2/ Poseidon 1080ti, claymore keyboard, spatha. Corsair icue v3.8.91
3/ Rebooting, reinstalling AURA and using "AuraCleaner" does not help. Does not start at all.
4/ Reinstalling AURA software does not help. Even after lowering the version to Lighting_Control_1.06.17 did not help.
5/ NO. it all started after installing Lighting_Control_1.06.95 and ROG_Armoury_v20606.

No changes! All the same as with this post!

staticrp wrote:
1/ Asus Rampage V Edition 10/ BIOS 1902
2/ Poseidon 1080ti, claymore keyboard, spatha. Corsair icue v3.8.91
3/ Rebooting, reinstalling AURA and using "AuraCleaner" does not help. Does not start at all.
4/ Reinstalling AURA software does not help. Even after lowering the version to Lighting_Control_1.06.17 did not help.
5/ NO. it all started after installing Lighting_Control_1.06.95 and ROG_Armoury_v20606.

No changes! All the same as with this post!

Please clarify your issues.
Aura cannot install or cannot run?
Anything else?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Please clarify your issues.
Aura cannot install or cannot run?
Anything else?

Aura is installed but cannot work.

Aura app wont load up for me. It wont crashed before it could start up.

You have to force close lightingservice.exe in task manager every time you run the game. Even after reverting way back to a version of Aura that didn't trip Easy Anti Cheat it still happens. This needs to be addressed asap.

Every time I use Aura Sync, games report it as "cheating" and block my usage. Can this ever be fixed?

donalgodon wrote:
Every time I use Aura Sync, games report it as "cheating" and block my usage. Can this ever be fixed?

Which games cannot launch due to this issue?

Please remember to mention:

3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
5. OS build/version.
6. If the issue was present in the previous version(s).

(Include pictures or screenshots if applicable)

Download 1.07.22 here:
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/au/download.html

If you experienced installation issues previously, please follow the procedure below:
- Make sure you have updated the firmware for your keyboard & mouse using Armoury.
- Right-click on Setup (not AsusSetup), then Run as administrator to uninstall the old version and remove all cached data.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on Setup, Run as administrator to install 1.07.22 Beta.
- Reboot PC.
- Right-click on the Aura shortcut icon, Run as administrator to open the Aura application.
- If devices are not showing in the Aura UI, hit the refresh icon.

========================================================================
this is my message to support and a ticket i made i post it here also cause it aura syns issues

Asus Aura of motherboard doesnt lit up and rgb header lit up while the pc turn on slowly closes while pc on bios or windows dont matter tried alone each of led stripe or wraith cooler alone noone lit up but all together they open tried many aura versions (with clean install between and restarts) tried the aura update wit C6H file but it says no mobo aura detected also in all aura versions i tried it found only ram/gpu On my B350f gaming aura worked perfectly should i rma the new x370 or is possible to fix with software solution? It took me like 6 hours to try everything and trust me i tried all things.
=================
thanks for your time!!!
=================

FateChanger wrote:
this is my message to support and a ticket i made i post it here also cause it aura syns issues

Asus Aura of motherboard doesnt lit up and rgb header lit up while the pc turn on slowly closes while pc on bios or windows dont matter tried alone each of led stripe or wraith cooler alone noone lit up but all together they open tried many aura versions (with clean install between and restarts) tried the aura update wit C6H file but it says no mobo aura detected also in all aura versions i tried it found only ram/gpu On my B350f gaming aura worked perfectly should i rma the new x370 or is possible to fix with software solution? It took me like 6 hours to try everything and trust me i tried all things.
=================
thanks for your time!!!
=================

Please provide the following info, thanks.

5. OS build/version.
6. If the issue was present in the previous version(s).

(Include pictures or screenshots if applicable)