cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA SYNC 1.06.95 - Report Issues Here

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
To better understand which issues you are currently experiencing, I will be collecting your feedback for 2 weeks to let the team know. Please provide feedback before Sept. 25, thanks!

If you are not on the latest version, update to 1.06.95 to make debugging faster, please remember to mention:
1. The BIOS/firmware version for your hardware.
2. The AURA SYNC products you own and any other 3rd-party lighting software.
3. If a power cycle has made any difference. (Shutdown, power off, unplug power cable for a minute)
4. If you have reinstalled Aura or Windows.
5. If the issue was present in the previous versions(s)?

Download 1.06.95 here:
https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/Lighting_Control_1.06.95.zip?_ga=2.169638049.121661495...

Gr0u_
Level 7
Hello
Whenever I turn off the pc, I have to go to the aura sync program and put it off on the shut down, in case I forget to do so the motherboard main led (TUF z270 MArk 1) is on. Was not the program supposed to memorize the off option?

NoxApi
Level 7
My Hyper X predator RGB still not sync with other component sigh im giveup on Asus

I tried installing it after uninstalling and running the aura cleaner program. The new version won't open, just crashes. I had to go back to 1.05.32.02 that came on my motherboard disk

evan326 wrote:
I tried installing it after uninstalling and running the aura cleaner program. The new version won't open, just crashes. I had to go back to 1.05.32.02 that came on my motherboard disk

There should be a later version (Lightning Control 1.06.17) on your MB support page probably.
Funny how they sometimes name it as AURA and sometimes as LC.. Confusing.

leekimah
Level 7
The Color Cycle and else seems "slow" or not smooth. If synced with Claymore, Directional Buttons and keypad does not light up if lighting mode is not static or breathing.

Quick Specs:
Claymore Software ver: 2.06.06
80% FW Ver: 1.09.01
KP FW Ver: 1.03.00
Intel i7-6700K
Maximus IX Code
ROG Strix GTX 1080 OC
Windows 10 Pro 1803 17134.285

Hopper64
Level 15
Several other people have commented on the same problem with the "bios is updating the LED firmware" issue:

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?104938-Bios-is-updating-LED-firmware
MZ790A Bios 2002, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, 13900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ Optimus block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Samsung 990, Windows 11 Pro

staticrp
Level 8
Claymore. Does not work on the numeric keypad. Only Static, slowly flashing, color cycle.

If you connect to the left side it works. But if we rearrange the right then the backlight on this additional keyboard hangs and just burns in the style that was last.

Tuff253
Level 7
After installing the latest version it seems Aura doesn't set any of my preferences on my RAM, Maximus Hero and strips after waking the PC up from sleep. Everything goes in to rainbow mode. This is only an issue after waking the PC up from sleep. When I reverted back to the old version of Aura it seems to do the same thing now but previously it didn't. My feeling is it's not Aura but Windows 10....but what do I know? I'm currently running the latest BIOS.

How do I stop Aura moving my motherboard/Ram and strips to rainbow mode instead of the static color I set? Disabling fast boot doesn't help here. It's as if Aura settings are no being read upon wake up.

The secondary issue is that Aura is turned off prior to putting the PC to sleep, yet it all comes back in rainbow mode after a wake.

To fix t he issue of setting the blue static colour preference I need to open up Aura, turn on the settings (which reverts everything to the static blue)

Any help would be great.

Hello Everyone

I have a x399 Zenith Extreme MB and Trident Z rgb ram, but have not been able to get the Aura software to see the ram with this latest version or any previous version. Aura only sees my motherboard and LED strips I have installed.

I attempted to follow the bios instructions -->For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled -- but the issue that I am running into is that the bios doesn't have an option for "DRAM SPD Write". The only thing under the DRAM Timing Control setting is "Dram Timing Control After Training".

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Carbonicdk
Level 8
My AURA V1.06.95 feedback.
-Had to redo the sync on shutdown setting as I don't want RGB running when the computer is off.
-Everything but static and color cycle is still a mess as they use 7,8-9,0% CPU on a i7-8700k