cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[AURA] Share with us your features ideas

AkaNe0
Level 10
You have a new feature idea to be implemented in AURA? Then share it and described it in this thread!
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
222 REPLIES 222

cyber1000
Level 8
Just recently aquired a rog horus rgb, would love if you guys made an option for the static effect to turn off after a while of inactivity

Chrizzy
Level 7
Atleast one 100% fully woeking software instead of several partially or non working one! Great idea, isnt it? 🤷

Ability to completly remove Armoury Crate from windows. Would be nice with a clean install.

the application still does not work. An ASUS MB and graphics card both Aura Sync certified and if one or the other of them detects (never both) I can't get them to do anything more than run with the default colors since the software crashes within 10 seconds. No overclocking or anything.

Just get some software that works. Please.

ASUS Strix 2070 Super O8G, a $650+ card is not supported by Crate.
The download page is only showing Aura Lightning Control 0.0.6.1
Is it a joke ?

My suggestion: stop making jokes and release ONE fully functional application to handle all the Aura effects.

BigJohnny
Level 13
Id settle for an application that works. Two panes will not lock after reboot. Graph side resets ever time. OCs have to be redone every time no matter what you saved, I try it on every new release and end up back on afterburner because it works without flaws every time.

Knight Rider light for RAM up and down :rolleyes:

KILLER_K
Level 10
A 100% FULLY WORKING APPLICATION.

/thread

rulik006
Level 8
Maybe try to resolve this crap

Can you fix the red end of the rainbow gradient? The Rainbow mode set to color cycle nearly seems to skip over red, orange, and yellow. Also, more customization? Allow us to select and group individual LEDs together for special effects. It'd be neat to be able to set a different effects to different groups. Also allow for white on all effects?
In short, I'd just like to see Aura on par with something like iCue.