Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura Creator and Armoruy Crate.

TheEternaL
Level 9
Hello.
Question on Aura Creator.
Will products like the Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti and Asus ROG Terminal be added to the Aura Creator app?

Question on Armoruy Crate.
When the function will be added to indicate how many LEDs on the channels 1/2/3/4 to Asus ROG Terminal?
Programm sees Terminal but no the AddressableStrip tab and you cannot specify how many LEDs are on the channel.

Guys, can anyone have an Asus ROG Terminal and work under the control of Armory Crate?
How do you indicate how many LEDs on the channels?

Sorry for my English. 🙂

7 REPLIES 7

TheEternaL
Level 9
Up.

I have the Terminal controlled by Armoury Crate, but it controls all LEDs the same, no way to make different ports on the Terminal do different things.

TobesEtc wrote:
I have the Terminal controlled by Armoury Crate, but it controls all LEDs the same, no way to make different ports on the Terminal do different things.

Thanks.
The terminal is understandable.

I'm more interested in the answer on Aura Creator with device support.

TobesEtc wrote:

Out of interest have you tried Aura Creator and if this worked? Thanks

CarlRowles wrote:
Out of interest have you tried Aura Creator and if this worked? Thanks

Aura Creator works with Asus ROG Rampage V Edition 10, but does not work with Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti and Asus ROG Aura Terminal. And this is very bad. Something needs to be decided.

Here he sees only the motherboard.

TheEternaL
Level 9
Up.

TheEternaL
Level 9
Is there anyone alive from the developers on this forum?
When to wait for the new version of Armory Crate and Aura Creator with corrections and additions of old devices such as Asus ROG Terminal and Asus ROG Strix GTX 1xxx video cards, etc?