AURA 1.05.38 [Report all issues in this thread]

Dimitrios1971
Level 12
AURA 1.05.38

Changelog:
Can install and run on laptops and any PC platform
Can run with only Aura Sync peripherals
Update Aura desktop logo
Increase the support number of Addressable LED to 120 for each Addressable header
Improve system stability
Improve and adjust effect settings
Add multi-language support
for Windows 7 32-bit & 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit (support depends on CPU)

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/Lighting_Control_1.05.38.zip

OLD

NEW

185 REPLIES 185

same problem here six months now....i cant see motherboard in UI in aura inside...i have graphics card ram and led strip...no motherboard and my motherboard light its open it just random the colours

eviqine wrote:
same problem here six months now....i cant see motherboard in UI in aura inside...i have graphics card ram and led strip...no motherboard and my motherboard light its open it just random the colours
Same as above for a potential fix.
I had this issue after attempting a bad clean (removing manually axps and io folder from Asus folder without performing a registry cleaning).
Not saying that it will solves your problem though.

nothing at all...i try to update my firmware but it say cant find mb led strip..ok

same issue and no fix yet can only change colour and everything on my gpu my motherboad dont detected yet and i make it all of the solutions but nothing
namoi wrote:
Same as above for a potential fix.
I had this issue after attempting a bad clean (removing manually axps and io folder from Asus folder without performing a registry cleaning).
Not saying that it will solves your problem though.

Aura sucks so bad compared to other RGB software .. Prime Pro X370 with Team Group Delta RGB Ram .. you cant even control Ram independent from the Motherboard they have to be linked !.. that is so lame dudes..

tho nothing better can be said about Team Group either.. these freakin idiots provide RGB software called Blitz.. but it's just Asus Aura 'rebranded'.. you would think Blitz would give control over the Ram modules independently.. but it doesn't..

also on every boot up, my display flickers on/off 3 times as Aura loads..freaks me out everytime

Terepin
Level 8
Nothing works.

Cyrog147
Level 7
CPU USAGE STILL OVER 25% AFTER LAUNCHING SOME GAME AND EVERYTHING JUST FREEZE.

WHAT A ****ING JOKE PLEASE ASUS SACK ALL OF YOUR SOFTWARE DEPARTMENT THEY'RE UTTERLY INCOMPETENT AND ACTIVELY MAKING YOU LOSE CUSTOMERS

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

namoi
Level 8
Still a lot of freezing without a way to recover ever by killing lightning service and restart or via aura.

It is clearly bound to the mouse (in my case gladius 2 which received today a new firmware to no avail regarding this issue).

If i don't touch the mouse aura can run for hours but when i begin to do something that involves the mouse intensively it eventually crashes (hard to monitor but half an hour will do).

Shouldn't be hard to replicate.

Again

X99 strix gaming
Claymore
Gladius 2
1060 strix
Trident z rtb 4 sticks (4x8)
windows 10 1607 (ltsb 64 bits)

No overclocking, no fancy stuff.

After installing this version, I have to say Asus you fixed most of the light features that didnt work in the pervious version. Well done, but after some testing I can conclude that some light effects do not work as they should.

1) Breathing only works on Motherboard but does not work on ram modules, the ram modules turn off after selecting this effect
2) Colour Cycle only works on motherboard but does not work on ram modules, the ram modules turn after selecting this effect
3) Wave works but extermely slowly
4) When going to shutdown settings and selecting a light effect the motherboard saves the effect upon shutdown, but the ram modules remain off and the effect is only on the motherboard

I have to say the pervious version was really broken this is a much better version and has less broken effects. Please FIX these and the aura software will be perrfect.

Asus have to say u fix some stuff then go mess up other stuff, this version of aura is using a lot of my cpu above 30% care to explain why. I was happy u fixed a lot of the issue and only a few remained but come on high cpu usage? U taking the mic here