cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA 1.05.28 & 1.05.32.02 [Report all issues in this thread]

AkaNe0
Level 10
A new version of AURA software is now available.

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.32.02 Beta

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.28

Read the FAQ

Changelog for v1.05.28:

• Corsair memory kit "CMR" 2x8GB are now detected
  • Fix stability issues
  • Fix occasional high CPU loading issues
  • Adjust effects settings
  • Fix task bar issue
  • Fix issue with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
  • Add support for Fusion 500 Headset

Side note
->For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
-> For Corsair Memory, due to hardware compatibility limitation, the Breathe and Color Cycle effect do not light on.
-> For the addressable LED, the limit is set at 60 LEDs. We are working on increasing this limit for future version.

Having issues?
Before reporting, make sure to follow the below steps:
-> Have the latest BIOS for your motherboard.
-> Have the latest drivers and firmware installed for all your AURA Sync products.
-> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel and reboot your system.

If you are still having problems with installing Aura, follow those steps:

1. Uninstall Aura through the control panel
2. Run Aura Cleaner tool available here
3. Shut down your computer completely (from the PSU / power plug).
4. Download the latest version of AURA available.
5. Unzip the zip file, right click on the “Setup” and under Properties\Compatibility, select “Run as administrator”. Apply and close Properties window.
6. Run "Setup" and reboot your system.

To report an issue
Please provide a detail description of your problem and your system specs, including:
Motherboard:
BIOS version:
Processor:
Memory kit:
Graphics card:
Mouse:
Keyboard:
Cooling solution:
Aura version:

Know issues:
1. Z170-Pro Gaming AURA users have problem with AURA UI being transparent.
2. Claymore flickering in breathing mode every 2 min
3. CPU usage / crash for some system configuration
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
386 REPLIES 386

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Thanks for the details - I have reported your findings.

The new version of Live Dash will fix this issue. If you encounter a Live Dash problem with AURA, please PM me.

Thanks Flint for those additional very useful tests results. To complete the case report, could you tell me the version of Armoury you are using and the firmware of the Pugio.

Reboot your system and enter the BIOS. If in front of LED EC nothing is written please follow the below steps. I suspect, the Cable that control the LED is unplugged.
1. Turn off completely your computer.
2. Unmount the I/O cover.
2. Below the I/O cover, look at the RGB_LED_Strip2 connector. See if that connector is plugged properly on both side. To be sure, unplug and replug.
3. Reboot your system and see if the LEDs are now on.

For the mouse, try to turn off completely your computer and try a different USB port. Then reboot and launch AURA only.

For the memory, what do you mean by single DIMM? If you are plugging different kits, that might be the cause of your problem. You can try to plug only 2 DIMMS of your G.Skill F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR kits and see if it works properly.

1. Can you tell me if the LEDs of your motherboard turn on?
2. If no, please take a screenshot of the Main tab from the UEFI BIOS. If in front of LED EC1 nothing is written, please check the RGB connector located under the I/O cover of your motherboard.

Please check the LED connector located under the I/O cover of your motherboard. To do so, you need to remove the two screws located at the back of your motherboard. You can refer to this post for the How to.

Does the LED of your motherboard are ON?
2. If no, please take a screenshot of the Main tab from the UEFI BIOS. If in front of LED EC1 nothing is written, please check the RGB connector located under the I/O cover of your motherboard.

Is your windows in 64 bits? Also can you take a screenshot when you see the information 32 bits.

Hi - armoury software version is - 1.02.24
- Pugio firmware 0149

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
For the mouse, try to turn off completely your computer and try a different USB port. Then reboot and launch AURA only.

For the memory, what do you mean by single DIMM? If you are plugging different kits, that might be the cause of your problem. You can try to plug only 2 DIMMS of your G.Skill F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR kits and see if it works properly.

You misunderstood me. My Ram is a quad-kit F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR, 4 dimms, same type. With the new aura-version only dimms 2 and 4 are synchronized, dimms 1 and 3 are not detected. With version 1.05.16 all 4 dimms are synchronized.

But no aura-version up to 1.05 does recognize my spatha. Even changing USB-ports doesn´t help. I always tried in wired mode.
My System: http://www.sysprofile.de/id66597

Ryzen 9 5950X - ASUS ROG Chrosshair VIII Extreme - G.Skill TridentZ Neo
Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 - EKWB EK-AiO 360 D-RGB - Samsung 960 Evo
Asus ROG Thor 850W - Asus ROG Strix Helios
Asus ROG Claimore - Asus ROG Spatha

I recently installed 1.05.25 and was relieved to see my CPU usage at 3-5% instead of 20-25%. A day later it had jumped back up to 20-25%. So I have just gone ahead and installed 1.05.28 and it is now back at 3-5%. I hope that it does not somehow manage to go back up itself.

There are no other issues so far, I haven't had any issues with the previous 2 versions either besides from high cpu usage.

One thing I can't do is for example set the back io to static, while the rams on rainbow/breathing and vga on another setting. I can only synchronise them?

Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-F GAMING
BIOS version:
Processor: i5-8600K
Memory kit: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB
Graphics card: Asus STRIX 1080 Ti
Mouse: Roccat Kone Aimo
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6
Cooling solution: NZXT Kraken X62
Aura version: 1.05.28

I have just updated to the latest graphics drivers available. The following is what my software looks like when I open it. I can navigate around some of it with Tab | Shift-Tab and Space, but I cannot click any of it. I can click the Title Bar and drag the window around. I have tried this with Win10 transparency on and off - there is no difference between the two. I'm running stock graphics in the Core i5: Intel HD Graphics 530. I see I'm not the only one with this problem. If there is any info I can supply to help, please just ask - and thanks!

“Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.” --Corrie ten Boom

stationx wrote:
I have just updated to the latest graphics drivers available. The following is what my software looks like when I open it. I can navigate around some of it with Tab | Shift-Tab and Space, but I cannot click any of it. I can click the Title Bar and drag the window around. I have tried this with Win10 transparency on and off - there is no difference between the two. I'm running stock graphics in the Core i5: Intel HD Graphics 530. I see I'm not the only one with this problem. If there is any info I can supply to help, please just ask - and thanks!

its been like this for like 3 or 4 versions and they havnt offered a fix, i cant believe its been broken for this long

AkaNe@Asus wrote:

-> For the Spatha, Have you updated the latest firmware using Armoury?
-> Regarding the DRAM, what is your DRAM Serial number?

Spatha: Yes, checked for updates on wired and wireless. Software is 1.02.24, Mouse-Firmware is 1.69
RAM: G.Skill F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR for the set, F4-3200C16-8GTZR for the single dimm
My System: http://www.sysprofile.de/id66597

Ryzen 9 5950X - ASUS ROG Chrosshair VIII Extreme - G.Skill TridentZ Neo
Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 - EKWB EK-AiO 360 D-RGB - Samsung 960 Evo
Asus ROG Thor 850W - Asus ROG Strix Helios
Asus ROG Claimore - Asus ROG Spatha

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Thanks AlexGS.

Have you tried the 1.05.28?

I previously reported your case for trying to replicate but we weren't able to. Do you have any other software that controls lighting?

Also if you try to plug the Pugio on different USB port, does the results is the same?

First, please try to uninstall and reinstall AURA to see if this issue still happen. If yes, please let me know:
1) If you are running other lighting software
2) What is your keyboard, mouse and monitor models?
3) Let me know your Win 10 64 bits build

Thanks for your response. I have reinstalled the new version several times and same problem occurs.
1. No other lighting software is installed.Logitech and Razer synapse are installed in my pc.
2. Keyboard is logitech g19s and Mouse is Razer ouroboros which none is Aura compatible, Monitor is Asus Mx27uq
3. Windows 10 fall edition and updated
4.Bios is updated and everything else.
1.05.25 works like charm except some times it causes pc crashes, but the 1.05.28 responds slowley and the Aura itslef crashes and not the pc

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Thanks AlexGS.

I previously reported your case for trying to replicate but we weren't able to. Do you have any other software that controls lighting?

Also if you try to plug the Pugio on different USB port, does the results is the same?

Ow sorry, yes i have 1.05.28 version already, No i dont have anyother lighting controls software, and yes i tried to put on other USB sockets and still the same.

BTW- CPU usage still having a spike especially when playing games it contributes on stopping the lights to change color or to work properly.

Flint018 wrote:
AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Thanks AlexGS.

Ow sorry, yes i have 1.05.28 version already, No i dont have anyother lighting controls software, and yes i tried to put on other USB sockets and still the same.

BTW- CPU usage still having a spike especially when playing games it contributes on stopping the lights to change color or to work properly.

i have this issue with rog gladius ii music setting it gets stuck then removing gladius ii it al runs normal again i had a refund mine mouse and i am using rog spatha with no issues so it is possible and its definetly aura issue not hardware related because i had 3 diffrent gladius ii mouse same issue still there so i am going to wait when your issue is going to be fixed so that i can buy the mouse again gladius ii

Народ подскажите пожалуйста как избавится от зависания Aura в некоторых режимах она зависает и помогает только перезапуск программы или ПК, у кого нормально работает может кто что дельное подсказать? и если не трудно скрины в настройке Биоса RGB показать может дело вовсе там??? помогите пожалуйста