cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA 1.05.28 & 1.05.32.02 [Report all issues in this thread]

AkaNe0
Level 10
A new version of AURA software is now available.

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.32.02 Beta

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.28

Read the FAQ

Changelog for v1.05.28:

• Corsair memory kit "CMR" 2x8GB are now detected
  • Fix stability issues
  • Fix occasional high CPU loading issues
  • Adjust effects settings
  • Fix task bar issue
  • Fix issue with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
  • Add support for Fusion 500 Headset

Side note
->For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
-> For Corsair Memory, due to hardware compatibility limitation, the Breathe and Color Cycle effect do not light on.
-> For the addressable LED, the limit is set at 60 LEDs. We are working on increasing this limit for future version.

Having issues?
Before reporting, make sure to follow the below steps:
-> Have the latest BIOS for your motherboard.
-> Have the latest drivers and firmware installed for all your AURA Sync products.
-> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel and reboot your system.

If you are still having problems with installing Aura, follow those steps:

1. Uninstall Aura through the control panel
2. Run Aura Cleaner tool available here
3. Shut down your computer completely (from the PSU / power plug).
4. Download the latest version of AURA available.
5. Unzip the zip file, right click on the “Setup” and under Properties\Compatibility, select “Run as administrator”. Apply and close Properties window.
6. Run "Setup" and reboot your system.

To report an issue
Please provide a detail description of your problem and your system specs, including:
Motherboard:
BIOS version:
Processor:
Memory kit:
Graphics card:
Mouse:
Keyboard:
Cooling solution:
Aura version:

Know issues:
1. Z170-Pro Gaming AURA users have problem with AURA UI being transparent.
2. Claymore flickering in breathing mode every 2 min
3. CPU usage / crash for some system configuration
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
386 REPLIES 386

Motherboard: STRIX Z370-F
BIOS version: 0430
Processor: i5-8600k
Memory kit: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB (2x8Gb) 3000Mhz
Graphics card: Strix GTX 1060 (Normal version not OC)
Aura version: 1.05.28

Only my RAM and Graphics Card (+ The addressable header on the motherboard but i can't test if it actually works) show up in aura, but neither the motherboard LED or it's normal RGB headers appear in the aura interface.

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
What is your headset exact model?

Sony MX1000

I can replicate this with any Bluetooth headset or with the following commands run as admin:

net stop audiosrv
net stop AudioEndpointBuilder
net start audiosrv
net start AudioEndpointBuilder

Basically, anything that causes the Windows Audio services to restart.

namAehT wrote:
Sony MX1000

I can replicate this with any Bluetooth headset or with the following commands run as admin:

net stop audiosrv
net stop AudioEndpointBuilder
net start audiosrv
net start AudioEndpointBuilder

Basically, anything that causes the Windows Audio services to restart.

Thanks for the details - I have reported your findings.

z0ki wrote:
Now i cannot even uninstall LIVE DASH. Catastrophic Failure error. And with LIVE DASH not even opening it's completely killed AURA.
I know what is a Catastrophic failure. ASUS AURA & LIVE DASH.

The new version of Live Dash will fix this issue. If you encounter a Live Dash problem with AURA, please PM me.

Flint018 wrote:
with the issue above,

i made a bit of experiment. this is what i did. SINCE it happens on gradient effects most of the time i use this effect for experiment. ARMOURY OFF

-unsync every device except mother board and keyboard. use rainbow gradient effect fastest = no issue
-unsync every device except mother board and vga. use rainbow gradient effect fastest = no issue
-unsync every device except mother board and dram. use rainbow gradient effect fastest = no issue
-unsync mouse. use rainbow gradient effect fasest = no issue
-unsync every device except mother board and mouse. use rainbow gradient effect fastest = lights hang and didnt work, need to restart again, keeps on happening.

JUSt an addition, the issue of light stop doing the effect happens after a few mins, roughly 15-20mins after applying the effects.
My conclusion, the mouse is making this issue happens. i dont know whats wrong but i hope this helps the ASUS peeps. 😄
I hope this issue gets fix in the future so i can buy a AURA sync monitor. 😄 big fan of ASUS.
THANKS!

Thanks Flint for those additional very useful tests results. To complete the case report, could you tell me the version of Armoury you are using and the firmware of the Pugio.

frozenline wrote:
I try all aura app versions and non of them work except the oldest version that show 15 dram rgb slot and i dont have rgb ram it just my motherboard led pch
I need this because no light in my mother board works ...
I try every thing even remove hdd and cmos battery fresh bios update but there is no lightttttt
This is the last
In Corsair vi section elmur make an cmd app it can reset aura to factory setting ...
Plz help me

Reboot your system and enter the BIOS. If in front of LED EC nothing is written please follow the below steps. I suspect, the Cable that control the LED is unplugged.
1. Turn off completely your computer.
2. Unmount the I/O cover.
2. Below the I/O cover, look at the RGB_LED_Strip2 connector. See if that connector is plugged properly on both side. To be sure, unplug and replug.
3. Reboot your system and see if the LEDs are now on.

Nijo wrote:
Spatha: Yes, checked for updates on wired and wireless. Software is 1.02.24, Mouse-Firmware is 1.69
RAM: G.Skill F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR for the set, F4-3200C16-8GTZR for the single dimm

For the mouse, try to turn off completely your computer and try a different USB port. Then reboot and launch AURA only.

For the memory, what do you mean by single DIMM? If you are plugging different kits, that might be the cause of your problem. You can try to plug only 2 DIMMS of your G.Skill F4-3200C16Q-32GTZR kits and see if it works properly.

Alucard255 wrote:
Motherboard: Maximus X Hero
BIOS version: 0802
Processor: 8700K
Memory kit: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHZ
Graphics card: Gigabyte 980ti
Mouse: Roccat Tyon
Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB
Cooling solution: Corsair H105

This is a fresh windows 10 installation.
As i have said in my previous post, motherboard is not detected by Aura software. I do not have any other lighting software for my mouse/keyboard/GPU since im waiting to see if i can resolve this issue first.
I have followed the troubleshooting steps in the first post as well.

1. Can you tell me if the LEDs of your motherboard turn on?
2. If no, please take a screenshot of the Main tab from the UEFI BIOS. If in front of LED EC1 nothing is written, please check the RGB connector located under the I/O cover of your motherboard.

lucaro2708 wrote:
Motherboard: STRIX Z370-F
BIOS version: 0430
Processor: i5-8600k
Memory kit: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB (2x8Gb) 3000Mhz
Graphics card: Strix GTX 1060 (Normal version not OC)
Only my RAM and Graphics Card (+ The addressable header on the motherboard but i can't test if it actually works) show up in aura, but neither the motherboard LED or it's normal RGB headers appear in the aura interface.

Please check the LED connector located under the I/O cover of your motherboard. To do so, you need to remove the two screws located at the back of your motherboard. You can refer to this post for the How to.

starefly wrote:
Installed brand new bios 0605, re-installed Aura soft, same behaviour.... Motherboard still not detected by Aura soft....

Does the LED of your motherboard are ON?
2. If no, please take a screenshot of the Main tab from the UEFI BIOS. If in front of LED EC1 nothing is written, please check the RGB connector located under the I/O cover of your motherboard.

s3od52 wrote:
hello there
i have a new PC i will provide you with all the parts , the problem is when i start the PC the aura in the beginning is not working at all (all the light is OFF some time only the motherboard light is ON and its not as same as my setting preset). after the PC is turned on and start-up the aura software in the first 5 minute its work fine THEN after that the light stay in static mode (ON all the time with no effect) and when i try to change the mode the software become really laggy and unstable (some parts light ON and others OFF or each part start random mode) until i restart the PC......

and by the way ... i dont know if its normal or not but when i download the software i'm sure i choose (windows 10 64bit) but when i install it in the software properties says (32bit) !!!!

i found out MAYBE im not sure yet that the problem caused by the mouse asus pugio , when i unlink the mouse in the aura software, everything else is working , but when i link the mouse the problem begin again

Is your windows in 64 bits? Also can you take a screenshot when you see the information 32 bits.

akane@asus wrote:
thanks for the details - i have reported your findings.

. Can you tell me if the leds of your motherboard turn on?
2. If no, please take a screenshot of the main tab from the uefi bios. If in front of led ec1 nothing is written, please check the rgb connector located under the i/o cover of your motherboard.

Please check the led connector located under the i/o cover of your motherboard. To do so, you need to remove the two screws located at the back of your motherboard. You can refer to this post for the how to.

Does the led of your motherboard are on?
2. If no, please take a screenshot of the main tab from the uefi bios. If in front of led ec1 nothing is written, please check the rgb connector located under the i/o cover of your motherboard.

Hereafter pictures of what I have got. Are you sure that there is an RGB connector below IO for a prime Z370-A ? Maybe I can give a try to unplug/plug if it exists...

starefly wrote:
Hereafter pictures of what I have got. Are you sure that there is an RGB connector below IO for a prime Z370-A ? Maybe I can give a try to unplug/plug if it exists...

Your LED EC version appear normally as well as the LED are turn on on your motherboard. So you do not need to check the connector under the I/o cover.

Does another version of AURA was working properly before?

Flint018 wrote:
Hi - armoury software version is - 1.02.24
- Pugio firmware 0149

Thanks

woulzz wrote:
Well, this AURA SYNC Still doesnt detects my newly bought ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming, so the LED on the MB still doesnt work. 😄 Its funny when i buy a stuff, then half of it just doesnt working 😄 for this price it should work well..... Trying to make it work, still no fix.. 😞

BTW the LED just aint lighting at all, and AURA SYNC cant detect my motherboard..

Refer to the thread.

KroLeXz wrote:
True to my word, I'm done with ASUS. The last step in trying to get this to work was to format and clean install windows. I still don't see a interface nor does it retain the audio aura sync. Good luck everyone, it seems ASUS support for their product doesn't last long.

We are doing our best to improve users experience and when users are having issues, trying to find a solution.

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Your LED EC version appear normally as well as the LED are turn on on your motherboard. So you do not need to check the connector under the I/o cover.

Does another version of AURA was working properly before?

Thanks

Hello,

I tried at least 3 Aura versions but none of them detected my motherboard....:mad:

The 16Gb kit Corsair RAM which can now be detected is showing different colours from the rest of my Aura-enabled parts in "Rainbow" mode too.

RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 2666MHz 16GB DDR4 C16, Part Number: CMR16GX4M2A2666C16

starefly wrote:
Hello,

I tried at least 3 Aura versions but none of them detected my motherboard....:mad:

dont know if you already did this but download Revo Uninstaller and uninstall with that one after that you can uninstall registry and everything that is still there
than

shutdown pc remove plug
remove cmos battery
than plug psu cable back and then turn on pc without cmos battery
and then you need configure bios
then download again aura install it again and see what happens i had this issue with a mouse rog spatha and it helpt after that

if it is all good put back cmos battery and hope your problem is solved but first shutdown pc and then put cmos battery back

mine english is bad but hope that this can help you further

Gofran wrote:
dont know if you already did this but download Revo Uninstaller and uninstall with that one after that you can uninstall registry and everything that is still there
than

shutdown pc remove plug
remove cmos battery
than plug psu cable back and then turn on pc without cmos battery
and then you need configure bios
then download again aura install it again and see what happens i had this issue with a mouse rog spatha and it helpt after that

if it is all good put back cmos battery and hope your problem is solved but first shutdown pc and then put cmos battery back

mine english is bad but hope that this can help you further

Thank you for your help, I tried your suggestion but without success.... My motherboard still not detected... I'm going crazy with this stuff...:mad::mad:

AkaNe@Asus wrote:

1. Can you tell me if the LEDs of your motherboard turn on?

All motherboard LEDs light up normally for me.