cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA 1.05.28 & 1.05.32.02 [Report all issues in this thread]

AkaNe0
Level 10
A new version of AURA software is now available.

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.32.02 Beta

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.28

Read the FAQ

Changelog for v1.05.28:

  • Corsair memory kit "CMR" 2x8GB are now detected
  • Fix stability issues
  • Fix occasional high CPU loading issues
  • Adjust effects settings
  • Fix task bar issue
  • Fix issue with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
  • Add support for Fusion 500 Headset

Side note
->For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
-> For Corsair Memory, due to hardware compatibility limitation, the Breathe and Color Cycle effect do not light on.
-> For the addressable LED, the limit is set at 60 LEDs. We are working on increasing this limit for future version.

Having issues?
Before reporting, make sure to follow the below steps:
-> Have the latest BIOS for your motherboard.
-> Have the latest drivers and firmware installed for all your AURA Sync products.
-> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel and reboot your system.

If you are still having problems with installing Aura, follow those steps:

1. Uninstall Aura through the control panel
2. Run Aura Cleaner tool available here
3. Shut down your computer completely (from the PSU / power plug).
4. Download the latest version of AURA available.
5. Unzip the zip file, right click on the “Setup” and under Properties\Compatibility, select “Run as administrator”. Apply and close Properties window.
6. Run "Setup" and reboot your system.

To report an issue
Please provide a detail description of your problem and your system specs, including:
Motherboard:
BIOS version:
Processor:
OS:
Memory kit:
Graphics card:
Mouse:
Keyboard:
Cooling solution:
Aura version:

Know issues:
1. Z170-Pro Gaming AURA users have problem with AURA UI being transparent.
2. Claymore flickering in breathing mode every 2 min
3. CPU usage / crash for some system configuration
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
182,987 Views
386 REPLIES 386

i installed latest 1.05.32.02 - reboot- and start aura > it always tells "please reboot you computer to complete the installation".
I can boot dozen times - this version of aura wil not start! Last 3 versiones before did work!

did reinstall and install serveral times - Aura keeps off!

ASUS ROG Strix Z370-G Gaming (WI-FI AC), G.Skill DIMM 16 GB DDR4-3200 Kit, 960 Evo M.2 2280 NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4, 850 Evo, Core™ i7-8700K

varnavas
Level 7
we dont have any answer for those all problems or something to fix this ?

Jsunn
Level 7
Is there a better way to report bugs or issues with the software? Is there a log file that we can send you?

I mean, there has to be a better way that the community can help.
Maybe that is a needed feature. A debug mode or reporting tool/log that can be used to help you solve problems?

Just a thought.
J

Jsunn wrote:
Is there a better way to report bugs or issues with the software? Is there a log file that we can send you?

I mean, there has to be a better way that the community can help.
Maybe that is a needed feature. A debug mode or reporting tool/log that can be used to help you solve problems?

Just a thought.
J
I asked the same thing a long time ago.
Even ****ty android apps have this feature.

AkaNe0
Level 10
Try the below steps for the problem you might have. You can also read the FAQ.

Motherboard is not detected


  • Make sure that the device is correctly connected to your system. Unplug and replug it if necessary.
  • Hit the refresh button on the right top part of the UI and wait a few seconds for UI to refresh.
  • If the step above does not work, close and reopen Aura software.
  • If the step above does not work, Uninstall AURA and reinstall. Make sure other lighting software are also uninstalled.
  • If the step above does not work, restart and go into the BIOS. Load default BIOS seetings (F5 -> OK + F10 -> OK).
  • If the step above does not work, restart and go into the BIOS -> AdvaNCED -> Onboard Devices configuration -> RGB LED Lighting -> Make sure it’s ON
  • If the step above does not work, shut down your computer and unplug the motherboard battery. Restart.


Otets wrote:
help hepl

I have reported the issue, I am waiting for solution.

Jsunn wrote:
Is there a better way to report bugs or issues with the software? Is there a log file that we can send you?

I mean, there has to be a better way that the community can help.
Maybe that is a needed feature. A debug mode or reporting tool/log that can be used to help you solve problems?

Just a thought.
J


If you have files you would like to share, don't hesitate to contact me.

We are doing our best to gather users issue and put together all similar cases to found out what is the root problem. In some cases, like the CPU loading issue or the conflict created with other lighting software, the root problem is very hard to detect without having the actual setup to replicate.

However, thanks to everyone efforts and cases report, we made some good progress and multiple bugs have been fixed.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
Try the below steps for the problem you might have. You can also read the FAQ.

Motherboard is not detected


  • Make sure that the device is correctly connected to your system. Unplug and replug it if necessary.
  • Hit the refresh button on the right top part of the UI and wait a few seconds for UI to refresh.
  • If the step above does not work, close and reopen Aura software.
  • If the step above does not work, Uninstall AURA and reinstall. Make sure other lighting software are also uninstalled.
  • If the step above does not work, restart and go into the BIOS. Load default BIOS seetings (F5 -> OK + F10 -> OK).
  • If the step above does not work, shut down your computer and unplug the motherboard battery. Restart.



I have reported the issue, I am waiting for solution.



If you have files you would like to share, don't hesitate to contact me.

We are doing our best to gather users issue and put together all similar cases to found out what is the root problem. In some cases, like the CPU loading issue or the conflict created with other lighting software, the root problem is very hard to detect without having the actual setup to replicate.

However, thanks to everyone efforts and cases report, we made some good progress and multiple bugs have been fixed.


i make all of them except from cmos battery to remove it i am using 1.05.32.02 version of aura but that what i dont get it is which other programs of aura we need to remove ? i have asus armory soft installed on my computer and the corsair link and CORSAIR CUE i need to unistall both of them or not ? please can you give us more information about aura soft who we need to unistall
thanks

varnavas wrote:
i make all of them except from cmos battery to remove it i am using 1.05.32.02 version of aura but that what i dont get it is which other programs of aura we need to remove ? i have asus armory soft installed on my computer and the corsair link and CORSAIR CUE i need to unistall both of them or not ? please can you give us more information about aura soft who we need to unistall
thanks


I advice you uninstall both of the Corsair programs. In other users cases, uninstalling Corsair fixed out the issue.

My theory is that some of the lighting control command use the same channel, and some conflict occur.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
I advice you uninstall both of the Corsair programs. In other users cases, uninstalling Corsair fixed out the issue.

My theory is that some of the lighting control command use the same channel, and some conflict occur.


ok i check it tonight and i come back with news thanks again and i hope that is the problem

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
I advice you uninstall both of the Corsair programs. In other users cases, uninstalling Corsair fixed out the issue.

My theory is that some of the lighting control command use the same channel, and some conflict occur.


You are advising him to give up his keyboard and CPU cooler controls in exchange for motherboard lighting? Not the choice I would make. I have all three installed as well and it is Aura churning away in the Task Manager at 20% CPU usage and ultimately crashing. Given the amount of difficulty to get this program working stable long term, it seems strange to forgo some basic on/off single color patterns in BIOS settings. That is the most disappointing thing about this new Z370 Code X - to be a slave to whims of Aura or face perpetual rainbows. Very strange to have this on the older Gen 2 X99 boards and then not on high end Z370 models of equal cost.

c-attack wrote:
You are advising him to give up his keyboard and CPU cooler controls in exchange for motherboard lighting? Not the choice I would make. I have all three installed as well and it is Aura churning away in the Task Manager at 20% CPU usage and ultimately crashing. Given the amount of difficulty to get this program working stable long term, it seems strange to forgo some basic on/off single color patterns in BIOS settings. That is the most disappointing thing about this new Z370 Code X - to be a slave to whims of Aura or face perpetual rainbows. Very strange to have this on the older Gen 2 X99 boards and then not on high end Z370 models of equal cost.

the issue still there with version 28 the program start but is not full no background no nothing only the modes can select
with version 32 the motherboard does not show on the app