cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA 1.05.28 & 1.05.32.02 [Report all issues in this thread]

AkaNe0
Level 10
A new version of AURA software is now available.

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.32.02 Beta

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.28

Read the FAQ

Changelog for v1.05.28:

• Corsair memory kit "CMR" 2x8GB are now detected
  • Fix stability issues
  • Fix occasional high CPU loading issues
  • Adjust effects settings
  • Fix task bar issue
  • Fix issue with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
  • Add support for Fusion 500 Headset

Side note
->For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
-> For Corsair Memory, due to hardware compatibility limitation, the Breathe and Color Cycle effect do not light on.
-> For the addressable LED, the limit is set at 60 LEDs. We are working on increasing this limit for future version.

Having issues?
Before reporting, make sure to follow the below steps:
-> Have the latest BIOS for your motherboard.
-> Have the latest drivers and firmware installed for all your AURA Sync products.
-> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel and reboot your system.

If you are still having problems with installing Aura, follow those steps:

1. Uninstall Aura through the control panel
2. Run Aura Cleaner tool available here
3. Shut down your computer completely (from the PSU / power plug).
4. Download the latest version of AURA available.
5. Unzip the zip file, right click on the “Setup” and under Properties\Compatibility, select “Run as administrator”. Apply and close Properties window.
6. Run "Setup" and reboot your system.

To report an issue
Please provide a detail description of your problem and your system specs, including:
Motherboard:
BIOS version:
Processor:
Memory kit:
Graphics card:
Mouse:
Keyboard:
Cooling solution:
Aura version:

Know issues:
1. Z170-Pro Gaming AURA users have problem with AURA UI being transparent.
2. Claymore flickering in breathing mode every 2 min
3. CPU usage / crash for some system configuration
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
386 REPLIES 386

AkaNe@Asus wrote:

As mentioned previously, 120 LEDs is what we recommend. Past that, some damage could be caused to the hardware.

And as I've mentioned, as long as you aren't powering the LEDs off the board it doesn't matter how many LEDs are on the strip.

AkaNe@Asus wrote:

I have reported the issue, I am waiting for solution.

Thank you

Jsunn
Level 7
@AkaNe@Asus. Right now I am not installing .32 beta, I am waiting until it looks like there is a functional version.

Are you working on a release schedule? When can we expect the final version of .32?

Keep pushing forward and thank you for your continued efforts.

Jsunn wrote:
@AkaNe@Asus. Right now I am not installing .32 beta, I am waiting until it looks like there is a functional version.

Are you working on a release schedule? When can we expect the final version of .32?

Keep pushing forward and thank you for your continued efforts.

New version is already on it's way and we are expecting it to be release in a couple weeks - schedule might vary depending on our testing team results.

Right now, the 1.05.28 is quite stable, and you can stick with that one. However, for the ones having the windows update problem, you can update to the 32.02.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
New version is already on it's way and we are expecting it to be release in a couple weeks - schedule might vary depending on our testing team results.

Right now, the 1.05.28 is quite stable, and you can stick with that one. However, for the ones having the windows update problem, you can update to the 32.02.

Thank you for the update.

I already tried .28 and I had issues.
.Motherboard: Maximus X Formula Z370
BIOS version: 1003 (Latest)
Processor: i7 8700K
Memory kit: G.SKILL RGB Trident Z RGB 32GB 3600Mhz
Graphics card: Nvidia 1080 Ti FE
Mouse: Logitech G700
Keyboard: Logitech G710+
Cooling solution: Custom Acrylic Loop
Aura version: 1.05.28 (Also tried older versions)

Fresh install of the latest version of Windows 10 is installed.
I did the whole "Unblock" when extracting, and installed "As Administrator
It installed, and I shut down in between installing and first opening the program.

1. The only modes that seem to work are Static, Breathing, and Color Cycle. When I select any other mode, it thinks for a few seconds and then goes back to Color cycle.

2. My Addressable RGB Strip from CableMods does not light up. It is connected to the first header on the motherboard. It seems to be detected in the software. In the settings menu, it shows ADD Strip, and I changed the "LED Numbers" value to 15. (I am assuming that value is referring to the number of LEDs on the strip. The default was 60)

3. When I select the DRAM or ADD Strip from the ribbon menu at the top of the window, I am assuming it un-links the component? I get a pop-up that says "Do you want to save the change ?" When I click "Yes", the application hangs and I have to force end the application.

4. The application seems very very slow to respond, taking several seconds to update or to react to changes I make.

Beto556
Level 9
I have Rampage VI Extreme + 7900x + 64gb GSkill RGB + GSkill LED Software

Coincidentally I installed today (first time) the beta of AURA (1.05.32.02).

It's working perfectly but before, I took some care:

1- Check the BIOS if the LEDs are enabled. I don't have LED strip but my setup is:

a) BIOS/ADVANCED/Rog Effects = ON
b) BIOS/ADVANCED/ONBOARD DEVICE CONFIGURATION/RGB LIGHTING SYSTEM
- When sys is on = ON
- when sys is sleep = OFF

2. Uninstall the program GSkill MEM LED and then pass CCleaner (if you had already installed the old version of AURA may be that the problem. Even doing all the procedures to delete files, directories and services nothing else worked right).

I had to do a fresh install of my WIN10

3- Install AURA with administrator privileges (after running with the same privileges)

Note: Even the motherboard LEDs working synchronized, the program does not let me disable the LEDs on the motherboard (the button is not lit in the program)

I hope I've helped

skellattarr
Level 10
I'm getting this driver failed to install and driver failed to start every time I open aura I even uninstalled it and reinstalled it still the same. any fix for this? I'm on the newest one
amd ryzen 9 3950x
CROSSHAIR Viii hero
Corsair Hydro Series H115i
G.SKILL Trident Z 3200mhz 64gb 4x16 timings 16,18,18,38
asus rog strix gtx 1080
TOSHIBA 3TB hdd 3x a total of 9tb, 10 tb hdd and a 1tb mushkin ssd
corsair axi 1200i 1200 watt psu
thermal take view 71 case

skellattarr wrote:
I'm getting this driver failed to install and driver failed to start every time I open aura I even uninstalled it and reinstalled it still the same. any fix for this? I'm on the newest one

well I did some digging and found an old thread that I started with the same problem and in reading the thread I found out that it was GPU tweak that was causing the problem so I uninstalled gpu tweak and installed msi afterburner now every thing is working good
amd ryzen 9 3950x
CROSSHAIR Viii hero
Corsair Hydro Series H115i
G.SKILL Trident Z 3200mhz 64gb 4x16 timings 16,18,18,38
asus rog strix gtx 1080
TOSHIBA 3TB hdd 3x a total of 9tb, 10 tb hdd and a 1tb mushkin ssd
corsair axi 1200i 1200 watt psu
thermal take view 71 case

Hello, i donwload again last version aura - 1.05.38
And still there is no management led conrol of motherboard (asus maximus VII hero alpha), only my video card

Fierfoxik wrote:
Hello, i donwload again last version aura - 1.05.38
And still there is no management led conrol of motherboard (asus maximus VII hero alpha), only my video card

Same here. Deinstalled the old one. Installed the new one and than:
- Mainboard LED does this damn rainbow stuff
- LED Strip and CPU LED does this damn rainbow stuff
- Tridentz RAM LEDs did it as well

Starting the tool the first time after Installation, just the RAM is configureable.
The rest of the LEDs are still destroying the Casemod. Thx for that!

I think its not necessary to say, that after the first start this ... tool isn't able to start anymore. Dr. Dump comes up as usual.

Will it help to raise a ticket at Asus? Is there an Option to configure simple light effects like static blue?
This tool is wasteing my time and destroys the whole optic.
Someone who has experience with MSI Lightning?