cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA 1.05.28 & 1.05.32.02 [Report all issues in this thread]

AkaNe0
Level 10
A new version of AURA software is now available.

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.32.02 Beta

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.28

Read the FAQ

Changelog for v1.05.28:

• Corsair memory kit "CMR" 2x8GB are now detected
  • Fix stability issues
  • Fix occasional high CPU loading issues
  • Adjust effects settings
  • Fix task bar issue
  • Fix issue with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
  • Add support for Fusion 500 Headset

Side note
->For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
-> For Corsair Memory, due to hardware compatibility limitation, the Breathe and Color Cycle effect do not light on.
-> For the addressable LED, the limit is set at 60 LEDs. We are working on increasing this limit for future version.

Having issues?
Before reporting, make sure to follow the below steps:
-> Have the latest BIOS for your motherboard.
-> Have the latest drivers and firmware installed for all your AURA Sync products.
-> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel and reboot your system.

If you are still having problems with installing Aura, follow those steps:

1. Uninstall Aura through the control panel
2. Run Aura Cleaner tool available here
3. Shut down your computer completely (from the PSU / power plug).
4. Download the latest version of AURA available.
5. Unzip the zip file, right click on the “Setup” and under Properties\Compatibility, select “Run as administrator”. Apply and close Properties window.
6. Run "Setup" and reboot your system.

To report an issue
Please provide a detail description of your problem and your system specs, including:
Motherboard:
BIOS version:
Processor:
Memory kit:
Graphics card:
Mouse:
Keyboard:
Cooling solution:
Aura version:

Know issues:
1. Z170-Pro Gaming AURA users have problem with AURA UI being transparent.
2. Claymore flickering in breathing mode every 2 min
3. CPU usage / crash for some system configuration
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
386 REPLIES 386

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
For now we've decided to stick to 120 LEDs. This limit is to prevent MB components deterioration from excessive current that would be necessary to power such number of LEDs.

Then put a warning up if over 120 LEDs are used saying that Asus is not responsible for damage to your board. I would never think of powering more than 60 off of my board header, I plan on wiring a sata connector to the 5V and Ground of the strip to provide the power.

Abaidor wrote:
Release an add-on board (able to be hidden) with external power (from PSU or brick) that can handle a gazzilion of LEDs....

THis could be another option too. All it would need to be is a 3pin RGB passthrough with a SATA connector coming off of it.

Z370-I shortly after I installed Aura 1.05.32 the software will not recognize the motherboard lighting, it does identify my ram, GPU, and header. I've upgraded to 1.05.32.02 but it still doesn't see the motherboard. I also get the driver errors on launching aura.

Still having these issues from 1.05.28 on 1.05.32.02. Not preset in 1.05.25. Overall transparency issue is gone, the window still disappears when mousing over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lNQvVAzP1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIyGSq7B_E0

Can we please have an option for a simple UI.

Evlfred. wrote:
Z370-I shortly after I installed Aura 1.05.32 the software will not recognize the motherboard lighting, it does identify my ram, GPU, and header. I've upgraded to 1.05.32.02 but it still doesn't see the motherboard. I also get the driver errors on launching aura.

Corrected by reinstalling the latest beta with admin permissions alltho still get driver error messages

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
For now we've decided to stick to 120 LEDs. This limit is to prevent MB components deterioration from excessive current that would be necessary to power such number of LEDs.

I also think that the limit should be removed. I understand you don't want customers frying their boards, but in my experience, if these strips cannot draw enough amperage they simply don't light. All addressable strips I've seen already come with an extra set of 5V and Ground for powering with an external source, which in my case will be a butchered sata power cable.

If >120 LEDs are listed in Aura, warn the user that they may not function correctly (or that they may damage their board) if they do not have additional power to their strip. Allow those of us with electrical knowlage to take our rigs to the extreme.

Hopper64
Level 15
Thanks for the link! 🙂
MZ790A Bios 2002, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, 13900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ Optimus block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Samsung 990, Windows 11 Pro

KeksimusMaximus
Level 8
Changelog for beta?
Dargus Maximus
~Explorer ~Engineer ~Guide
My Youtube channel - PC modding, streaming, gaming

varnavas
Level 7
hello all i want to report problem with new version of aura dont sync motherboard and graphics card in the same colour and the aura version is in my motherboard utilities i make all the step correctly but nothing and now i cant change colour on my motherboard only on my graphic card
Motherboard: 970 pro gaming/aura
BIOS version:1001
Processor: Amd fx 8350 4ghz
Memory kit: CMY16GX3M2A2133C11R and CMY8GX3M2A2133C11R
Graphics card: asus strix 1070 latest version drivers and bios update
Mouse: rog spatha full updated
Keyboard: corsair k70 lux with silent keys
Cooling solution: corsair i100 v2
Aura version: i tested both version of the aura

RambOe
Level 7
The newest version doesn't start and my sound suddenly stops working.

Version 1.05.25 works fine.

Gofran
Level 8
so i had also had alot of docter dump issue the only thing that i can ask you is to reinstall windows 10 again clean install so what i mean is download iso windows 10 and then install all drivers and then only install aura see what happens after that because this helpt me alot to see which program was causing issue

hope this helps for the others as also mine english is bad hope you can understand