cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA 1.05.28 & 1.05.32.02 [Report all issues in this thread]

AkaNe0
Level 10
A new version of AURA software is now available.

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.32.02 Beta

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.28

Read the FAQ

Changelog for v1.05.28:

• Corsair memory kit "CMR" 2x8GB are now detected
  • Fix stability issues
  • Fix occasional high CPU loading issues
  • Adjust effects settings
  • Fix task bar issue
  • Fix issue with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
  • Add support for Fusion 500 Headset

Side note
->For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
-> For Corsair Memory, due to hardware compatibility limitation, the Breathe and Color Cycle effect do not light on.
-> For the addressable LED, the limit is set at 60 LEDs. We are working on increasing this limit for future version.

Having issues?
Before reporting, make sure to follow the below steps:
-> Have the latest BIOS for your motherboard.
-> Have the latest drivers and firmware installed for all your AURA Sync products.
-> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel and reboot your system.

If you are still having problems with installing Aura, follow those steps:

1. Uninstall Aura through the control panel
2. Run Aura Cleaner tool available here
3. Shut down your computer completely (from the PSU / power plug).
4. Download the latest version of AURA available.
5. Unzip the zip file, right click on the “Setup” and under Properties\Compatibility, select “Run as administrator”. Apply and close Properties window.
6. Run "Setup" and reboot your system.

To report an issue
Please provide a detail description of your problem and your system specs, including:
Motherboard:
BIOS version:
Processor:
Memory kit:
Graphics card:
Mouse:
Keyboard:
Cooling solution:
Aura version:

Know issues:
1. Z170-Pro Gaming AURA users have problem with AURA UI being transparent.
2. Claymore flickering in breathing mode every 2 min
3. CPU usage / crash for some system configuration
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
386 REPLIES 386

JustinThyme
Level 13
uninstalled .28
Worked acceptably for awhile then recently lost its mind. Nothing worked as it should. Going default left weired color cycle with RGB headers 1 and 2 spazing out as in flashing random colors then off for a few cycles. Back to Unicorn Vomit.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

Jsunn
Level 7
Motherboard: Maximus X Formula Z370
BIOS version: 1003 (Latest)
Processor: i7 8700K
Memory kit: G.SKILL RGB Trident Z RGB 32GB 3600Mhz
Graphics card: Nvidia 1080 Ti FE
Mouse: Logitech G700
Keyboard: Logitech G710+
Cooling solution: Custom Acrylic Loop
Aura version: 1.05.28 (Also tried older versions)

Fresh install of the latest version of Windows 10 is installed.
I did the whole "Unblock" when extracting, and installed "As Administrator
It installed, and I shut down in between installing and first opening the program.

1. The only modes that seem to work are Static, Breathing, and Color Cycle. When I select any other mode, it thinks for a few seconds and then goes back to Color cycle.

2. My Addressable RGB Strip from CableMods does not light up. It is connected to the first header on the motherboard. It seems to be detected in the software. In the settings menu, it shows ADD Strip, and I changed the "LED Numbers" value to 15. (I am assuming that value is referring to the number of LEDs on the strip. The default was 60)

3. When I select the DRAM or ADD Strip from the ribbon menu at the top of the window, I am assuming it un-links the component? I get a pop-up that says "Do you want to save the change ?" When I click "Yes", the application hangs and I have to force end the application.

4. The application seems very very slow to respond, taking several seconds to update or to react to changes I make.

Hopefully this will get resolved.
-Jsunn

AkaNe0
Level 10
A new version of AURA is now available.

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.32.02 Beta

A new FAQ is also available:
Read the FAQ

Changelog for v1.05.32.02:

• Can install and run Aura software on laptops and any other platforms
  • Increase the support number of Addressable LED to 120 for each Addressable header
  • Improve system stability
  • Improve and adjust effect settings
  • Add multi-language support
  • Fix Windows update issue
  • Fix issue with Z170 Pro Gaming Aura UI not showing properly
  • Fix Claymore flickering issue in Breathe mode

Note: This version fall under beta due to two minor issues that will be fixed soon.

• LED sync at shutdown issue
  • Effects -> Gradient - problem with the HUE

AkaNe@Asus wrote:

Changelog for v1.05.32.02:

• Increase the support number of Addressable LED to 120 for each Addressable header

Will this limit be raised in the future? I would like to be able to use at least 288 LEDs (2 meters of 144/m)

namAehT wrote:
Will this limit be raised in the future? I would like to be able to use at least 288 LEDs (2 meters of 144/m)

For now we've decided to stick to 120 LEDs. This limit is to prevent MB components deterioration from excessive current that would be necessary to power such number of LEDs.

AkaNe@Asus wrote:
For now we've decided to stick to 120 LEDs. This limit is to prevent MB components deterioration from excessive current that would be necessary to power such number of LEDs.

Release an add-on board (able to be hidden) with external power (from PSU or brick) that can handle a gazillion of LEDs....

This way we could control Room Lighting with unlimited number of LEDs.

I would love to control my Home Theater Room Lights with this...:D
Asus Rampage VI Extreme | i9-7940X | 64GB Trident Z RGB 3600 | Asus Strix 1080Ti OC | Samsung 960 Pro 512GB | WD Gold 10TB | WD Red 4TB X 2 | PSU Corsair AX1500i | Custom Water Loop - RAD MO-RA3 420 Pro | EK Monoblock | Phanteks GPU Block | Heatkiller 200 Tube RES | EK Dual D5 Revo Pumps | 9 X Corsair ML 140 Pro Fans on RAD | | Bitspower Fittings Black Chrome | Cooler Master Cosmos 2 Modded Case | Silent WIngs 3 120mm Intake |

Again, not on the Z370-A page where it is on the Z370-P page.. and thats even an inferior model..
Will take comfort in the fact that this is a beta..

Hey AkaNe@Asus. Thanks for the suggestions. No such luck. Took a few screenshots and a picture to address your points; https://imgur.com/a/ixuCq

Cheers for the help so far, any more advice?

johnratchet3 wrote:
Hey AkaNe@Asus. Thanks for the suggestions. No such luck. Took a few screenshots and a picture to address your points; https://imgur.com/a/ixuCq

Cheers for the help so far, any more advice?

You seem stuck with an older version.

1. Try to Kill all the Aura services that you can see from the task manager. and try to uninstall.
2. Run AURA CC Cleaner and try to uninstall through the 2 methods: Run Setup, or through Add or remove programs

Also, do you have AURA for Graphics card installed? Is so, please uninstall this software.

Still have the same problem, aura stopped working while playing games. unless i unsync the mouse. had to reset the PC, more often happens on gradient effects. +cpu loading jumping to 20-30%