cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA 1.05.28 & 1.05.32.02 [Report all issues in this thread]

AkaNe0
Level 10
A new version of AURA software is now available.

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.32.02 Beta

DOWNLOAD AURA v1.05.28

Read the FAQ

Changelog for v1.05.28:

• Corsair memory kit "CMR" 2x8GB are now detected
  • Fix stability issues
  • Fix occasional high CPU loading issues
  • Adjust effects settings
  • Fix task bar issue
  • Fix issue with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
  • Add support for Fusion 500 Headset

Side note
->For X99 chipset motherboards: to enable DRAM LEDs control, please go to BIOS / Ai Tweaker (or Extreme Tweaker) /DRAM Timing Control / DRAM SPD Write : Enabled
-> For Corsair Memory, due to hardware compatibility limitation, the Breathe and Color Cycle effect do not light on.
-> For the addressable LED, the limit is set at 60 LEDs. We are working on increasing this limit for future version.

Having issues?
Before reporting, make sure to follow the below steps:
-> Have the latest BIOS for your motherboard.
-> Have the latest drivers and firmware installed for all your AURA Sync products.
-> Uninstall previous version of AURA through the Control Panel and reboot your system.

If you are still having problems with installing Aura, follow those steps:

1. Uninstall Aura through the control panel
2. Run Aura Cleaner tool available here
3. Shut down your computer completely (from the PSU / power plug).
4. Download the latest version of AURA available.
5. Unzip the zip file, right click on the “Setup” and under Properties\Compatibility, select “Run as administrator”. Apply and close Properties window.
6. Run "Setup" and reboot your system.

To report an issue
Please provide a detail description of your problem and your system specs, including:
Motherboard:
BIOS version:
Processor:
Memory kit:
Graphics card:
Mouse:
Keyboard:
Cooling solution:
Aura version:

Know issues:
1. Z170-Pro Gaming AURA users have problem with AURA UI being transparent.
2. Claymore flickering in breathing mode every 2 min
3. CPU usage / crash for some system configuration
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !
386 REPLIES 386

KroLeXz wrote:
True to my word, I'm done with ASUS. The last step in trying to get this to work was to format and clean install windows. I still don't see a interface nor does it retain the audio aura sync. Good luck everyone, it seems ASUS support for their product doesn't last long.

Never heard that before.....

Good luck with you next venture....

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, I'm not sure about the former” ~ Albert Einstein

no unblock for my zip i install it on safe mode but this error occurs.

home someone can help me after upgrading to this version error occured on my pc please see screenshot:

Motherboard: maximus ix hero
BIOS version: 1009
Processor: 7700k
Memory kit: g skill trident z rgb 16gb 3000mhz
Graphics card: 1080 ti
Mouse: logitech g900
Keyboard: corsair k65 rgb rapidfire
Cooling solution: custom loop rgb gpu block
Aura version: current

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/igyo7a.jpg

F0x135 wrote:
Could it be a bad board?

I've just spent the last 2 days building a brand new rig with a z370-f, finally powered her on a couple of hours ago - all RGB fired up the first time without touching anything.

If you haven't yet, check the bios to see if the RGB headers / LED's have been switched to off for some reason.

Hi! Thanks for reply!

Well I hope its not a bad board...

You mean that option in bios>advanced>onboard? If so, I've turned it to on. 😕
Any other idea? 😕

For some reason I only have 2 options under the music settings that work and those options are Hip Hop and Romance. The other 6 when selected just shuts off the LED. I calibrated the lights but that didn't work.

Motherboard: Asus Strix B350-F
BIOS version: 3401
Processor: Ryzen 5 1600X
Memory kit: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB (2x8GB)
Graphics card: EVGA 1070 Hybrid
Mouse: UtechSmart Venus
Keyboard: UtechSmart Saturn
Cooling solution: CM Masterliquid 240
Aura version: 1.05.28

So I have done a final test to ensure that motherboard was defective by using an old timer trick : Format C:
And, finally it worked !!! Motherboard is detected and I can synchronize it with the ram ; still need to give a try for the RGB strip.
cheers

Dear Admin

I was just wondering, if it is intentional for the ROG LOGO below the claymore keyboard not to illuminate when using effects from RAINBOW effect to all music effects?

It only works on static, breathing and color cycle. this is when on Aura SYNC.

Flint018 wrote:
Dear Admin

I was just wondering, if it is intentional for the ROG LOGO below the claymore keyboard not to illuminate when using effects from RAINBOW effect to all music effects?

It only works on static, breathing and color cycle. this is when on Aura SYNC.

I already reported this issue to our software team. We are looking into it right now and should have a reply by next week.

zachary.huch wrote:
I tried creating my own dedicated thread, so I wouldn't hijack. 8 hours later and nothing so here I am x-posting:

AURA 1.05.28 does not work on FCU

In fact ANY version of this software doesn't seem to work. At least the ones through my support page. Everytime I run this software I get 'Unable to obtain the AURA-enabled device information.' error. And this is on all 3 of my devices: Ram, Mobo, and CPU HS

I have tried many, MANY fixes; here on this forum and elsewhere on the internet. I however am open to ANY suggestions you may have. I just want this software to work. It is worth noting this is a fresh install of windows 10. I have not setup much of anything yet besides motherboard software as this is a new build.

The lights on the Mobo, ram, and fan all work. Upon a cold boot they are all in sync. Once past post they fall out of sync.

Besides my specs, I'm sure most others on this forum can understand and appreciate the frustration required in just getting this software to run. I'm not sure what other people have done or what deals they've made to get it to run on existing or other new systems...But I'm at a loss on where the fault at least lies; Is this software error or a motherboard error?

Specs are as follows(with clickable links to more details):
Motherboard: rog strix x370-f
BIOS version: 3401
Processor: Ryzen 1700
Memory kit: G.Skill 3000mhz
Graphics card: Not Aura Supported (Nvidia 1070)
Mouse: Naga 2014
Keyboard: Blackwidow Chroma
Cooling solution: Stock Ryzen Cooler

Please find the reply in your thread.

stationx wrote:
I have just updated to the latest graphics drivers available. The following is what my software looks like when I open it. I can navigate around some of it with Tab | Shift-Tab and Space, but I cannot click any of it. I can click the Title Bar and drag the window around. I have tried this with Win10 transparency on and off - there is no difference between the two. I'm running stock graphics in the Core i5: Intel HD Graphics 530. I see I'm not the only one with this problem. If there is any info I can supply to help, please just ask - and thanks!

We confirm there is a bug with the Z170 Pro-Gaming AURA. It's already in our bug list and will be solve in the upcoming version.

cpslim7626 wrote:
everything works except not detecting spatha mouse

Motherboard: Zenith Extreme
BIOS version: 902
Processor: 1900x threadripper
Memory kit: Trident Z RGB G.Skill 3000mhz
Graphics card: Not Aura Supported (sapphire r9 fury nitro)
Mouse:Asus Spatha
Keyboard: Logitech 910 spectrum
Cooling solution: Nzxt Kraken ( no Cam Software installed)

Please check that you have the latest Armoury software as well as the latest firmware install.
And don't forget, Keep pushing it !

My CPU usage for lighting service has now gone back up to 20-25%. It seems only as fresh install of aura makes it 3-5%. It finds its own way back up somehow.

Edit: If I startup my pc its 20-25%. If I open AURA up it goes back down to 3-5%... I'm so confused

Edit: Nevermind. It has shot back up again

Edit: Aura software doesnt work anymore.

WARNING: Following frames may be wrong.
aura+0xcbac
aura+0x6c1f3
aura+0x66051
aura+0x25fa4
aura+0x2a176
aura+0x24d22
aura+0x89d0c
aura+0x9eca4

Can confirm I've followed all the instructions to install new version and it has completely stopped working. Lights are just frozen now.

Should have just stuck with 1.05.23 lol. Now none of the versions work for me. How did it go from working to not working? Nothing has changed.

EDIT: Okay guys, I fixed it by doing this. Turning off the PSU. Wait for the lights on the mobo and gpu to go out. Wait another minute. Turn the PSU back on, boot up. Open Aura and it started working.

I think it is important that you let all the power drain out of the PSU so there is no power going into the mobo.

Edit: Back to 20-25% usage again lol

What is wrong with ASUS?

Just installed 1.05.28 on x299 prime-deluxe and it messed up everything...
It conflicts with Ai Suite 3, then I just cleaned install windows without installing Ai and now It seems it does also conflict with Livedash...
I have updated the livedash the aura problem is gone but live dash doesn't work anymore!

Really????

After days of trying to figuring out what is wrong, I have just decided to uninstall all of the ASUS crappy software!

Motherboard: Prime x299-deluxe
BIOS version: 1004
Processor: 7820x
Cooling solution: CM master liquid pro
Aura version:1.05.28

shadowfax25 wrote:
What is wrong with ASUS?

Just installed 1.05.28 on x299 prime-deluxe and it messed up everything...
It conflicts with Ai Suite 3, then I just cleaned install windows without installing Ai and now It seems it does also conflict with Livedash...
I have updated the livedash the aura problem is gone but live dash doesn't work anymore!

Really????

After days of trying to figuring out what is wrong, I have just decided to uninstall all of the ASUS crappy software!

Motherboard: Prime x299-deluxe
BIOS version: 1004
Processor: 7820x
Cooling solution: CM master liquid pro
Aura version:1.05.28

When you say you updated live dash... in the utilities there was a Livedash program and one that said Oled+aura... did you install that as well? Just curious.
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop