cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Softwares Errors

xDarkNox
Level 7
Cascading error.

Erros:ArmouryCrate Error,AiSuite3 error,AsIO3.sys, AsIO.sys, atkexCom.axdata.

AsusCertService is keeping downgrading the AsusComSvc, from 4.02.12 to 4.02.06.

It seems that the service "AsusCertService" serves to correct any changes in the other services. Finally, Due to this the "AsusComSvc" service cannot be started, so dozens of errors occur on ASUS systems.
- ArmoryCrate not working
- AI SUITE3 not working
- Can't detect motherboard
- Can't control LEDs
- Can't control voltage
- Can't see temperature
- Can't see voltage

PLZ FIX THAT BUILD**** BUG that you have make. IS URGENT, a lot of users has that problem...

@EDIT

Everyone should send a ticket to make them aware the main problem that they make... It's seens that they are not checking their software before send the update... Also, wft with this auto update and auto install about AsusCertService?
4 REPLIES 4

iNeoTroniC
Level 7
Had the same problem, reinstalled Windows 10 because of that...

On a fresh install everything worked fine, UNITIL I INSTALLED KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY !!!
Can reproduce that on two systems: With installed Kaspersky ASUS COM Service is failing to launch, so Armory Crate isn't working properly and AI Suite didn't launch at all...

Have you tried uninstalling your Antivir software, maybe its Kaspersky, too? JUST DISABLING KASPERSKY DOENST SOLVE THE PROBLEM, NEEDS TO BE UNINSTALLED!

iNeoTroniC wrote:

On a fresh install everything worked fine, UNITIL I INSTALLED KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY !!!
Can reproduce that on two systems: With installed Kaspersky ASUS COM Service is failing to launch, so Armory Crate isn't working properly and AI Suite didn't launch at all...

Have you tried uninstalling your Antivir software, maybe its Kaspersky, too? JUST DISABLING KASPERSKY DOENST SOLVE THE PROBLEM, NEEDS TO BE UNINSTALLED!

Already tried, and even formated my pc, i am in Windows 11 Pro 21H2. That bull**** secret update sucks from asus. :@:@:@ Was fine until 22/06/2022.

Formated my pc again... :mad:.

Didn't installed kaspersky, and also blocked asus software in firewall, that way it will not update. Installed kaspersky and blocked updates too. Everything fine. If it is a kaspersky or asus problem, it doesnot matter, i will be looking who enterprise will post anything about this issue.

I hate when i "lost" control about my computer, windows 11 sucks too... Wft is going with enterprizes now days where they try to make "automatic" where remove any control from users. Who the **** bought and own that **** computer? Is the enterprize where they do whatever they want, or me, ****... Ever to uinstall asus softwares is a pain in ass... On 2020, was need to format the pc only because the GP teak ii... Old days where i just formated my dell laptop, that i bought in 2015, and installed windows 10 only one time... Never had problems to the point in a need to format my PC... ****.

iNeoTroniC wrote:

kaspersky confirmed on their forum that the problem was solved, but it did not help me. Even removing kaspersky does not help. I am not able to run asus com service. armoury crate does not work at all