cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog aura creator

AnonGhost
Level 11
HEY TO All
CAN SOMEONE TELM WHY AURA CREATOR DON'T SEE MY ASUS ROG STRIX Z370E GAMING MOTHERBOARD?
MB: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370E - GAMING
CPU: INTEL CORE I5 - 8600K
CPU COOLER: Thermaltake Floe Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition
GPU: ASUS STRIX GEFORCE GTX 970 OC
RAM: 16GB - 2x8GB G.SKILL Trident Z RGB DDR4-3600MHz CL18-22-22-42 1.35V
16GB (2x8GB)
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 850W 80+ GOLD
8 REPLIES 8

1mluer
Level 11
AnonGhost wrote:
HEY TO All
CAN SOMEONE TELM WHY AURA CREATOR DON'T SEE MY ASUS ROG STRIX Z370E GAMING MOTHERBOARD?

Where did you get aura creator. I would love to test too.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

1mluer wrote:
Where did you get aura creator. I would love to test too.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/aura-creator/9mwz3vlw5hbw?activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab

cayde
Level 7
AnonGhost wrote:
HEY TO All

Hello
There are a very limited number of devices compatible with Aura Creator, you can see here
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/global/Aura-creator.php

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
so i have to get a new mouse. and get the app that does not work or update. mmmm. let me think about that. and as far my reading the new line of x570. i have check the new board as soon are here.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

1mluer
Level 11
Ahh it says armory crate software must be installed for Aura Creator to work.. I have 2 items on the approved list. my mouse an mouse pad 🙂 This is going no where fast.. I don't have armory loaded as I hate bloatware. That software is a mechanism to have constant ads freely accessing your machines as far as I can tell.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

1mluer wrote:
Ahh it says armory crate software must be installed for Aura Creator to work.. I have 2 items on the approved list. my mouse an mouse pad 🙂 This is going no where fast.. I don't have armory loaded as I hate bloatware. That software is a mechanism to have constant ads freely accessing your machines as far as I can tell.

I try all I can.

Just aura quits on me and live dash. Even that the software (armory crate) aura and livedash is in is non the code. Works at first. but trying to make it work the less and less works.

Now no way to make it work. Not even my cook way to install works. try evey bios, every driver and nada.

No idea why

I have a Perflib
Access to performance data was denied to user "SYSTEM" (value from GetUserName() for the running thread) as attempted from module "C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService\LightingService.exe" (value from GetModuleFileName() for the binary that issued the query).

a service control manager
The AsusUpdateCheck service did not shut down properly after receiving a preshutdown control.

The application \Device\HarddiskVolume8\Program Files (x86)\LightingService\LightingService.exe with process id 4808 stopped the removal or ejection for the device USB\VID_0B05&PID_18AE&MI_00\6&1389fada&0&0000.

The application \Device\HarddiskVolume8\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AsusFanControlService\2.00.76\AsusFanControlService.exe with process id 4804 stopped the removal or ejection for the device USB\VID_0B05&PID_18AE&MI_00\6&1389fada&0&0000.

The application \Device\HarddiskVolume8\Program Files (x86)\LightingService\LightingService.exe with process id 4808 stopped the removal or ejection for the device USB\VID_0B05&PID_18AE&MI_00\6&1389fada&0&0000.

All test was made using clean install. of windows. No idea what to do next. i am run out of ideas.

If i use live aura as normal without it, there is way to make light works, I know that works since i see it on my machine post on my gruop. but now is trash to good. i have to do something
Learn, Play Enjoy!

1mluer wrote:

Hello!
I saw that you have a Claymore too, what software you use for your lightning, Aura Creator or Armoury II ?
Because i have some issues in Aura Creator, my rog logo isnt working, but with onboard profile its perfect.

Thanks

Matster187
Level 7
STAY AWAY FROM IT...... Its left ssome crappy service running on my pc now that i cant remove and even using ARMOURY CRATE turns cpu usage to near 20% permanantly.... COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE. Thanks for nothing Asus... with rubbish like this you will lose a customer here!!