cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Legal department - How to Contact

GeekhomeGamer
Level 7
Seems that ASUS refuses to respond for the massive security and handlers leak on the Asus software suite.

I have the proof that ASUS software causes extreme and dangerous security issues and all data and credentials of users are under a concrete risk of leaks.

I suggest to "fix" this IMMEDIATELY before i publish on internet the entire documentation.
A member of this forum "a moderator" have threatened me to NOT DISCUSS THIS ANYMORE and want to revoke my posts ability.

all of this is recorded via desktop capture.
2 REPLIES 2

McCoy
Level 8
GeekhomeGamer wrote:
Seems that ASUS refuses to respond for the massive security and handlers leak on the Asus software suite.

I have the proof that ASUS software causes extreme and dangerous security issues and all data and credentials of users are under a concrete risk of leaks.

I suggest to "fix" this IMMEDIATELY before i publish on internet the entire documentation.
A member of this forum "a moderator" have threatened me to NOT DISCUSS THIS ANYMORE and want to revoke my posts ability.

all of this is recorded via desktop capture.

The best way to contact anyone from ASUS - is to use LinkedIn. Find person and PM he|she directly.

Praz
Level 13
GeekhomeGamer wrote:

Hello

I am calling this statement out for what it is. A lie. My post you are referring to is linked below. It is obvious to anyone that reads it that my reply was appropriate. I did not state anything regarding what can or cannot be discussed in that post. You losing forum access was not a threat but a reality if blatant disregard of the forum rules occurs again.

All contact information can be found at ASUS.com. This forum is not the place to seek this type on info. Thread closed.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?104793-UNACCEPTABLE-Handlers-LEAK-caused-by-AURA-lIGHTING-...