cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Keyboard Hotkeys

ishuxbox
Level 7
The keyboard hotkeys app from the store is not working on my laptop. I want to toggle the fn keys and special keys. I can't seem to find the problem.
The settings is not present in the Myasus app as well. I only have charge settings in the hardware tab of myasus.
Please help.
My laptop is Asus ROG Zephyrus GU502GV.
15 REPLIES 15

I have done that, still doesn't change anything, The hotkey driver link that you gave, i installed it,, asks if you want to install, clicked on yes, nothing happens. No pop up to restart, nothing at all. The hotkey app still shows this:83782

Tom_Tromboni
Level 8
Just install ASUS System Control Interface V2 and then Armory Crate Service again
Remove the installed but before

I have done the exact thing 3-4 times today itself, still the same problem. Are there any other apps that can allow me to simple toggle the function keys? any universal app of some sorts

Tom_Tromboni
Level 8
There is only the ASUS specific software as far as I know

I have the same issue right now and I've tried everything and nothing changes. I have never downloaded any ADKs. My paltop is G731GV and seems like FN keys, hotkeys stop working right after last windows update and in addition to this Armoury Crate not showing the CPU frequency and usage after this update.
I reinstalled the ASUS System Control Interface V2, Armoury Crate Service and still the same...

Any updates regarding this issue? Does anybody know how to solve it?

This is a known problem since v2.2.28. Nothing after version 2.2.27 works correctly in this regards including the latest 2.2.31. I first figured out how to fix this from this article: https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/j63mkd/asus_please_remove_system_control_interface_v2/ Since then I have been testing new releases but always had to revert back to 2.2.27. This problem had been rolled into AC and MyASUS problem somehow along the way but it's just a problem with this driver. I have been running this version with all the latest updates of AC and MyASUS without problems. I hope this helps.