Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GPUTweak II Version 1.4.5.2

Defin4ar
Level 7
GPUTweakII Version 1.4.5.2:

1. Improved the auto-startup time
2. Fixed an issue where the lock button in professional mode would not remained locked when GPU Tweak II is restarted
3. Fixed a compatibility issue with Z270 motherboards using either Windows 7 or Windows 10 64-bit where LiveUpdate and Sonic Studio would prevent GPU TweakII from starting up properly
4. Fixed an issue where using ROG Strix R9 390 and using the auto GPU fan option would prevent the fan from starting up until the card reached around 95 degrees Celsius
5. Fixed info page issue where clicking on this tab before the UI was properly loaded would occur with an error message
6. Fixed issue where multi-card setup while both AI Suite III and GPU Tweak II installed would cause the graphics card to be stuck with only auto fan control option in GPU Tweak II and there would be no other way to control the fans
7. Made adjustments to GPU Tweak II default monitor selections, now the default selections available are: GPU Clock, Memory Clock, GPU Temperature, Memory Usage, and Fan Duty
8. Fixed a bug where using Non-ASUS graphics card with GPU Tweak II and changing between different profiles and then restarting the software within 5 seconds lapse will cause all options in GPU Tweak II to be grayed out
9. Fixed a bug where Crossfire is enabled, the External_Fan1 on the first card would work properly but ExternalFan_2 would not
10. Fixed a bug where consecutively pressing "Apply" or "Default" would result in abnormal LED behavior with the LEDs so it was restricted to only one effect change per apply
11. Wording has been corrected for the "System Services" " feature in Gaming Booster, the previous wording in accordance to this feature was "Tuning Settings" and now it has been corrected as "My Settings"
12. Correction for Chinese Traditional: the wording "應用" now changed to "套用" and "默認" changed to "預設"
13. When switching between languages, the message is now changed to "Please restart GPU Tweak II to enable the new language setting."
14. Fixed a bug where GPU Tweak would have an error message when using a single AMD card to perform 3DMark11 extreme test, the error occurs during the aging test
15. Fixed an issue when installing GPU Tweak II, if the motherboard is not an ASUS motherboard, the software would not install related motherboard driver information.

Published date: 04/20/2017
File Size: 38;95Mb

Asus GpuTweak II

I did got mine from the DUAL-RX480-O4G site and installed fine yesterday.
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)
40 REPLIES 40

Well since asus has decided to ignore this problem and refuses to respond to this thread I have deleted all asus software, except aura cause I need to be able to set my lights on my MB and video card and have installed Evga Precision XOC. I am happy to say I now have no system issues other than the 2 versions of aura conflicting with each other. I'm overclocking my STRIX-GTX1080-O8G-GAMING to 1960Mhz and Memory to 10600 with no issues, fully stable and never above 65 Celsius on stock air cooling.

Thanks for nothing Asus. I won't be buying any of your hardware again, ever.

Northforge
Level 8
Asus GPUTweak II 1.4.5.2 doesn't do anything, at all.

X99-E WS
Asus GTX 980ti Poseidon

Clicking any mode does nothing. In game monitoring shows no change. Custom settings have no effect. Profiles saved and applied correctly. I'm familiar with this software. It worked from 2012-2016 on my old G74SX-DH72. I've searched online for answers. I've followed many suggestions and guides.

Northforge wrote:
Asus GPUTweak II 1.4.5.2 doesn't do anything, at all.

X99-E WS
Asus GTX 980ti Poseidon

Clicking any mode does nothing. In game monitoring shows no change. Custom settings have no effect. Profiles saved and applied correctly. I'm familiar with this software. It worked from 2012-2016 on my old G74SX-DH72. I've searched online for answers. I've followed many suggestions and guides.

The fix is simple.

1. Uninstall all Asus software as it is literally AIDS for your computer.
2. I then recommend using DDU to completely remove your graphics drivers and install a fresh copy.
3. Use either MSI After Burner or my pick EVGA Precision XOC to control and OC your video card. Both work flawlessly I just prefer EVGA's interface.
4. NEVER install or buy another asus product EVER!
5. Celebrate in your success!

Bahz
Level 12
We have a new version that will be available by next week, we appreciate all the feedback provided.

Thank you @Bahz for commenting, greatly appreciated.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
GPUTweakII Version 1.4.6.6, is live and ready to download. please check if a fix is apply to all issues! I try it and let you know. at least if something have fix, at least the light of the card will not flic on change!
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
GPUTweakII Version 1.4.6.6, is live and ready to download. please check if a fix is apply to all issues! I try it and let you know. at least if something have fix, at least the light of the card will not flic on change!

Thanx but no thanx.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
It is confirm. The new 1.4.6.6 is also damage. does not have frame drops or lags. BUT AURA still damage when you select OC mode or gaming or any other profile. Also as soon you run aura. DRIVER NOT INSTALLED. Asus what is going on. Bahz PM me for we see what is going on these is the 3 iteration.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

kevin_bradford1
Level 9
can confirm when launching games the monitor section still closes on 1.4.6.6, as with 1.4.5.2 and 1.4.5.4, does not happen with 1.4.4.8

kevin.bradford1 wrote:
can confirm when launching games the monitor section still closes on 1.4.6.6, as with 1.4.5.2 and 1.4.5.4, does not happen with 1.4.4.8

Using 1 display or 2 displays. let try 1 on 2 games. please note that i am OC the card give me 10 minutes
\
Learn, Play Enjoy!