Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GPUTweak II Version 1.4.5.2

Defin4ar
Level 7
GPUTweakII Version 1.4.5.2:

1. Improved the auto-startup time
2. Fixed an issue where the lock button in professional mode would not remained locked when GPU Tweak II is restarted
3. Fixed a compatibility issue with Z270 motherboards using either Windows 7 or Windows 10 64-bit where LiveUpdate and Sonic Studio would prevent GPU TweakII from starting up properly
4. Fixed an issue where using ROG Strix R9 390 and using the auto GPU fan option would prevent the fan from starting up until the card reached around 95 degrees Celsius
5. Fixed info page issue where clicking on this tab before the UI was properly loaded would occur with an error message
6. Fixed issue where multi-card setup while both AI Suite III and GPU Tweak II installed would cause the graphics card to be stuck with only auto fan control option in GPU Tweak II and there would be no other way to control the fans
7. Made adjustments to GPU Tweak II default monitor selections, now the default selections available are: GPU Clock, Memory Clock, GPU Temperature, Memory Usage, and Fan Duty
8. Fixed a bug where using Non-ASUS graphics card with GPU Tweak II and changing between different profiles and then restarting the software within 5 seconds lapse will cause all options in GPU Tweak II to be grayed out
9. Fixed a bug where Crossfire is enabled, the External_Fan1 on the first card would work properly but ExternalFan_2 would not
10. Fixed a bug where consecutively pressing "Apply" or "Default" would result in abnormal LED behavior with the LEDs so it was restricted to only one effect change per apply
11. Wording has been corrected for the "System Services" " feature in Gaming Booster, the previous wording in accordance to this feature was "Tuning Settings" and now it has been corrected as "My Settings"
12. Correction for Chinese Traditional: the wording "應用" now changed to "套用" and "默認" changed to "預設"
13. When switching between languages, the message is now changed to "Please restart GPU Tweak II to enable the new language setting."
14. Fixed a bug where GPU Tweak would have an error message when using a single AMD card to perform 3DMark11 extreme test, the error occurs during the aging test
15. Fixed an issue when installing GPU Tweak II, if the motherboard is not an ASUS motherboard, the software would not install related motherboard driver information.

Published date: 04/20/2017
File Size: 38;95Mb

Asus GpuTweak II

I did got mine from the DUAL-RX480-O4G site and installed fine yesterday.
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)
40 REPLIES 40

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
So far, my most stable version of the app is 1.4.3.9 (at least for me) is the only one that aura is working perfect, oc is working perfect (also OC manual, automatic mode, and fan profile) and does not have drops of GPU clock on use. All using Nvidia 381.89. I try all version of the GPUTweak II from there to the new one and all crash on aura or drops etc. I try ccleaner, windows, clean files manually, just simple does not work. there is a huge issue there. I will try again on next revision and post my experience back!
Learn, Play Enjoy!

With this version installed I get horrible lag on my desktop. I need to right click desktop and hit refresh to make anything update on my screen when looking at folders etc.

HnyBear wrote:
With this version installed I get horrible lag on my desktop. I need to right click desktop and hit refresh to make anything update on my screen when looking at folders etc.

It works fine for me. Are you using the latest NVIDIA drivers?

HnyBear wrote:

I have the same problem with latest GPU Tweak II. Brand new build.

No problems using GPU Tweak to monitor things but if I make any changes with it, after a while, the desktop lags or would completely freeze up. Move the mouse and, if I'm lucky, the desktop gets updated many seconds later.

Afterburner works perfectly.

Asus makes the worst software by far and what's worse is their customer service. Come on guys higher some new people to work on your software/drivers. This has been a problem for 15 years......

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Chino also here. I can try again. also lag, everytime that i change the profile, aura goes crazy. and as soon i load aura, driver stop. is a mess. you can check my computer any time by remote. maybe i am doing something wrong. maybe I can learn from the pros. Also there is a performace drop using the 1.4.5.2 is not much is gpu clock drop. like 23 to 30mhz on use, like throttling but all temps are ok. I am using 382.05, and all drivers from asus webpage on my hero IX using 6700K
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Hi gang. by any means, any word on the fix of the GPU Tweak II and aura led malfunction fix? if someone has put it to work please send instruction on how to correct install it.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
Hi gang. by any means, any word on the fix of the GPU Tweak II and aura led malfunction fix? if someone has put it to work please send instruction on how to correct install it.

Hi,

My GPU software will not launch and as such I have a card that does not function properly.

I tried contacting ASUS to ask for a refund, but they told me that I could only RMA the card...How is RMA supposed to fix software?

My system temps are rising constantly. If a product does not work as advertised, I should have grounds for a refund, no?

I get these issues with GPUTweakII V1.4.5.2
Nvidia 382.05

Yep that's what I'm getting too and yet still no word from Asus on a fix....