cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GPU Tweak2 Ver1.3.9.7 is out!

Defin4ar
Level 7
Asus GPU Tweak2 Version 1.3.9.7 on your support video card sites.

No changelog is available

File size: 34,75Mb

Date published: 2016/10/19

Grabbed mine on R9 270X site and saw it also on the DUAL-RX480-O4G web page.

Edit:
Installed fine, to me works better than v13.6.0 at logon.
I've also noticed that the check box "Apply settings each time GPU Tweak II starts" is enable by default.

At quick look, different Modes gives me the right values. Live Update Icon shows in system tray but no balloon tip.
Asus Dual RX480 O4G - Core i5 3570K - P8Z77-V LE PLUS - (still on 2019)
22 REPLIES 22

nonspin
Level 7
Now, a proper task is created to trigger auto-start, replacing the ASGT service.
In prior versions on W7x64, the InstallShield process failed to create the task - fixed now.

Therefore, ASGT is not needed anymore.

All issues i've reported earlier are null and void.

lopezoa
Level 7
Anywhere where we can see the change log for the 1.3.9.7 version? I have a SLI 1080 Strix setup and have a couple of questions...

Erwin05
Level 10
Same problem as previous version:

Gputweak doesnt start with a cold boot when i turn my pc on i have to click on the desktop icon to start it.
But do i reboot my pc gpu tweak does start normal.

Is there a problem with the forum when my cursor is behind the G from GPU i cant use the back space or the enter key.

Kotronas
Level 9
Same issues as before, when using advanced options the temp target isn't changing it stays at 83° when picking OC mode. The second card doesn't change the ram speed it stays at 7200. I have to check manually every time I apply a OC to apply it to the second card, both cards gets the change on the gpu.
New is that the second card now is named "980 ti" with the double font size of the first one and it is missing the strix at end.

PS I had just installed windows again so everything was fresh. No old gpu tweak, the latest nvidia 375.57 and no aisuite at all.

skellattarr
Level 10
i tried it and it caused my computer to freeze and the pointer would disappear i had to hard restart luckily GPU tweak didn't start and i used system restore to go back to 1332
amd ryzen 9 3950x
CROSSHAIR Viii hero
Corsair Hydro Series H115i
G.SKILL Trident Z 3200mhz 64gb 4x16 timings 16,18,18,38
asus rog strix gtx 1080
TOSHIBA 3TB hdd 3x a total of 9tb, 10 tb hdd and a 1tb mushkin ssd
corsair axi 1200i 1200 watt psu
thermal take view 71 case

Nate152
GPU Tweak II version 1.3.9.7 is working fine here, it's saving my fan profiles and overclock settings and the fans are ramping up to the temp I set.

If you have nvidia driver 375.57 installed get rid of it, that driver was no good and was causing issues with GPU tweak II. Nvidia removed it from their downloads page and replaced it with driver 375.63, with this driver all your problems with GPU tweak II should disappear.

Nate152 wrote:
GPU Tweak II version 1.3.9.7 is working fine here, it's saving my fan profiles and overclock settings and the fans are ramping up to the temp I set.

If you have nvidia driver 375.57 installed get rid of it, that driver was no good and was causing issues with GPU tweak II. Nvidia removed it from their downloads page and replaced it with driver 375.63, with this driver all your problems with GPU tweak II should disappear.

Hi i have video driver 172.54 i remember i just updated corsair link to 4.3.0.154 maybe gpu tweak 1.3.9.7 and corsair link don't play nice with each other. but now im on video driver 375.63 and corsair link and the older v 1.3.3.2 gpu tweak and all is running fine.
amd ryzen 9 3950x
CROSSHAIR Viii hero
Corsair Hydro Series H115i
G.SKILL Trident Z 3200mhz 64gb 4x16 timings 16,18,18,38
asus rog strix gtx 1080
TOSHIBA 3TB hdd 3x a total of 9tb, 10 tb hdd and a 1tb mushkin ssd
corsair axi 1200i 1200 watt psu
thermal take view 71 case

I'm using Nvidia 375.70, with two strix 1080oc in sli.

For whatever reason, it will not load for me. I get the message from windows asking if I want to run it because it could be harmful probram blah blah, I click yes and it does nothing.

I uninstall, reinstall the version prior to this one 1360, I think. And all is well.

Any thoughts?

Zz_MadCycler_zZ wrote:
I'm using Nvidia 375.70, with two strix 1080oc in sli.

For whatever reason, it will not load for me. I get the message from windows asking if I want to run it because it could be harmful probram blah blah, I click yes and it does nothing.

I uninstall, reinstall the version prior to this one 1360, I think. And all is well.

Any thoughts?

windows is finicky, try installing 1 card then the drivers, then repeat for the other card.
SpeedFan controls fans and temps, once you learn how to configure it properly. :cool: