cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GPU Tweak on G750JHA

kb0sdq
Level 10
Howdy guys,
Was wondering, I noticed my laptop came with asus gpu tweak installed. I opened it today but can not change anything. I even tried the toggle to turn the gpu fan on high fan never sped up. Is it just a reference point?

Thanks for any info you can provide.
Happy ROG_n
Doug
6 REPLIES 6

kb0sdq
Level 10
Anyone have any info on this?

Happy ROG_n
Doug

kb0sdq
Level 10
Nvm I found the right program. I am surprised that no one answered this. Oh well
For those that have the same question. You can download the GPU tweak program from here http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=ASUS+GPU+Tweak+for+Graphics+cards
just choose the OS and open utilities and second from top version Version 2.5.9.0
Hope this helps,
Happy ROG_n
Doug

SteelersFANinMA
Level 9
Hi, thanks for the help. I had the same issue with my new G750JM.

I do have one question though. The GPU Tweak that came with the notebook was installed in Program Files which is for x64, but all the versions I download from the link you provided install the 32 bit versions in Program Files (X86) and run the 32 bit process as seen in Task Manager. Is this correct or am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated and thank you in advance.

kb0sdq
Level 10
Howdy steelers,
I only saw one option on that download page and during the install I had it on my 😧 drive When it installed it went here
C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GPU Tweak
I do not know how to tell is it is 32 or 64bit I looked in properties did not see it.
Maybe Another that know more about it can chime in.
Hope it works for ya
Happy ROG_n
Doug

Thanks for the reply kb0sdq. That's enough information to help me out. If you have windows 7 or 8 and a 64 bit system you'll have a Program Files folder for 64 bit programs and a Program Files (x86) folder where your 32 bit programs are installed. So, i'll take it that GPU Tweak is a 32 bit program that is capable of running on a 64 bit system and it was installed on my system properly. Thanks again.

hmscott
Level 12
There are two versions of Asus GPU Tweak since the addition of Optimus in the new G750JM/JS/JZ called Asus GPU Tweak for Laptops. The original version for Graphics Cards works for the G750JW/JX/JH, and Graphics Cards 🙂

A thread here in the G750 group:
http://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?45644-Asus-GPU-Tweak-for-Laptops-vs-Asus-GPU-Tweak-for-Grap...