cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus aura works properly only once after instalation

kappisto
Level 7
So basically title explains it. After i instal aura, i got 3 devices MB,RAM,STRIP, i set up the color i want and here we go.
Then if i turn of the computer or restart on the next boot aura shows only RAM and STRIP sometimes not even the RAM show up but that is pretty rare.
I just want to know if this is known issue or just me, or anything that can help.
I must always reinstall aura if i want to change settings of my MB because next boot its gone(atleast it keeps the setting set up before, just the option disapears)

MB: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO
RAM: Gskill F4-3866C18-8GTZR - 8gb x 4
3 REPLIES 3

crispinrosete
Level 7
I also have a problem in my aura software.. Did you ever encountered a "Random Freeze" in your RGB light?

theWanderer521
Level 7
Don't be worried I guess, you're not alone. Even when you updated everything from the BIOS etc. Aura still has problems

Same here, occasionally, Aura crashes. I bet this software won't be fixed - maybe due to OS updates or hardware/software limitations or maybe just plainly competition between manufacturers.
I noticed when I monitor my temps, Aura crashes (lights don't sync anymore - I need to restart///some components missing so I need to restart - again///some days it just fixes it self lol///)

just wanted to ask..do any of these issues happen when you all have ROG/Asus components and peripherals etc.(maybe apart from the Memory)...I believe this also happen with iCue software when you have Corsair products (aside from the graphics card and motherboard)

my only rog product right now is the MB, and yes i have icue i have my keyboard and mouse from corsair.
That was kinda my first idea that Windows is the issue(again) but what we can do with that right ..
well i guess we can just hope someday they will fix it.
It looks like that nzxt CAM software, products are mostly good, but the software is like aura.