cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Aura and Armoury should be one program/suite

kcmcc
Level 7
Noticing a lot of people experiencing similar issues between Armoury and Aura working together, myself included regardless of application version. (spatha latest FW and Strix x99 latest bios)

Is there a reason why Asus doesn't make this one complete suite? Like Logitech's Gaming software for instance?

Feel like this would get rid of these sync issues with lighting as well as resource hogging.
15 REPLIES 15

Bahz
Level 12
Might not be completely related to the topic but our software team is aware of the conflict issues with Armoury and AURA and are working together to offer a solution for both software.

Bahz wrote:
Might not be completely related to the topic but our software team is aware of the conflict issues with Armoury and AURA and are working together to offer a solution for both software.

Thank you for keeping us updated. Appreciated.

Bahz wrote:

That's good to know, hopefully soon!

Bahz
Level 12
This is a more recent thread so I'll post the updates here in this thread. Our team has updated that there's new AURA version for X299 boards that fixes some issues between AURA and Amoury where profiles for some devices like Gladius II will keep being resetted:
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/Utility/ASUS_AURA_Win7-10_V10507_20170609.zip?_ga=2.123046344.21...

For everyone else that's having issues, please PM me with your motherboard model and also the peripheral devices you're using with Armoury. Our teams are working on new software version to correct this issue for other chipsets. I need to gather back as much information as possible. Thanks.

Hamrdeye
Level 7
So this was a year ago. I am having issues with Armoury and Aura working together. It is often causing BSOD and the lights fall out of sync often. Also do get to use Armoury at all with Aura also in use. Its one or the other. I have a Hero X motherboard.

Hamrdeye wrote:
So this was a year ago. I am having issues with Armoury and Aura working together. It is often causing BSOD and the lights fall out of sync often. Also do get to use Armoury at all with Aura also in use. Its one or the other. I have a Hero X motherboard.

Both of them can be open at the same time, but you can't have both controlling the lighting at the simultaneously. Unsync the peripherals first if you intend to make changes in Armoury (do not just close Aura software).