cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus aura (1.07.57) using 5-10% of my 8700k for "lighting service".

Scotty99
Level 7
Like the title reads the program is using 5-10% of my cpu, this seems to vary depending on what lighting mode you are using. I am using a gradient mode under rainbow (to cycle between blue and green to match my rtx founders edition better) but if i put it to a static color it basically uses no CPU like it should. Ive read of this issue before but was told a newer version of aura was supposed to fix it, if im not mistaken i have the newest version of 1.07.57 which i got from my z370-f strix motherboard page.

Is this just something you have to deal with or is there a solution ive not stumbled across, thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

MarcioTB
Level 9
You have to deal it....

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
that is correct is a known info. with the new crate i have max 5% on rainbow color that is a huge improvement.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

PerpetualCycle
Level 13
Then again simple static with crate for me is 7% to 17%, while with Aura it was basically 0%.

ROG Hero XIII | 10900k @5.2 GHz | g.skill 2x32GB 4200 CL18 | ROG Strix 2070S | EK Nucleus 360 Dark | 6TB SSD/nvme, 16TB external HDD | 2x 1440p | Vanatoo speakers with Klipsch sub | Fractal Meshify 2 case