cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ARMORY CRATE PRESENTACION IS LIVE with notes.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Ok ROGGERS:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Is live! Be noted the Dev just release notes for the ARMORY CRATE. I do have some other notes that I am testing of the next few days after I test these 2 more times.

The presentation
https://rog.asus.com/us/innovation/armoury_crate/?fbclid=IwAR1ru5ZsKrSnkj6TS_ooUkTIgLVr5Bo8owIxTtyZQ...

Aura Creator (i will test these tomorrow screen are updated for PC USE. and is ok Still need to get the manual and I will update these as soon i have it.
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/Aura-creator.php

These are the release notes SUPPORT

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654?fbclid=IwAR2KV-B_IsOezezULPbB-ih9taDEdMKhOQGI-DpJls6GX3h6Er...

The app. (is all ready on the help desk from board and peripherals (not all but soon these has to be updated)

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/?fbclid=IwAR0b1Zt5IMN0_2nsgCXkplv...

I am testing now last versions with small changes that I wll add later on once i check notes and test on Z390 board that we have here in Panama City Panama, For the moment HERO CODE FORMULA has being tested with 2080super 2070super and 2080ti. Asus Scope gladius II and pink. and Aio 360 with oled. The CLC works the same but my friend is out to ask.

There are still some point to check and the DEV are aware since i have being sending your notes.

For today test was made on clean install using UEFI all. I mean all!!! from bios windows nvidia drivers gpwteak etc. so far is ok. I will realice my OWN personal notes lates on the week. but i have more communication with ROG DISCORD SERVER.

The cat is going to bed! Cheers! Thanks to the DEV that for the last 8weeks and almost a year that these project is being build, from a simple BIOS push and now a app that to control all our asus products.

But is just the start! and there is a lot to take care. since windows changes a lot and has change A LOT in the last 20 weeks. there will be issues but the idea is to build the next generation. And that takes time a effort.

These is ARMORY CRATE
Learn, Play Enjoy!
63 REPLIES 63

g_rowell
Level 7
MrAgapiGC

computer finally decided to force an major update to Windows 10, version 1909 and then something magical happens and Aura Crate started to recognize some of the updates and some aura functions have started to return Including the Maximus IX Hero device's installed along with the Balteus and Flare

i still have have two updates the will not push through but these items are currently working
now i wish get the other items to work also as its only seeing the keyboard, mouse pad and motherboard.

g_rowell wrote:
MrAgapiGC

computer finally decided to force an major update to Windows 10, version 1909 and then something magical happens and Aura Crate started to recognize some of the updates and some aura functions have started to return Including the Maximus IX Hero device's installed along with the Balteus and Flare

i still have have two updates the will not push through but these items are currently working
now i wish get the other items to work also as its only seeing the keyboard, mouse pad and motherboard.

same here. on my code xi. But my friend heroxiwifi make it perfect. In my codexi the board is not installing. IS NOT the gputweak, as i read so that is out. IS NOT the old app, AND IS NOT downgrading the app.

So in the end is windows issue. the code is correct. as my late granny use to say "... you do not like it. do not use it and do not criticized..."

Thanks what modules are not installing. Find me in ROG DISCORD same name there is channel for armory
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Update 2.5.7.0 is live.

Check any issues and let me know.

so far my board still pending on update. but got 3 updates. 1 restart my aio. For nor. ALLMB 1.01.15/ArmoryCrate 2.5.7.0/ArmoryLiteService 2.5.8 At least for me
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
Update 2.5.7.0 is live.

so far my board still pending on update. but got 3 updates. 1 restart my aio. For nor. ALLMB 1.01.15/ArmoryCrate 2.5.7.0/ArmoryLiteService 2.5.8 At least for me

thanks a lot for the update.

version 2.5.7 has really fixed most of the issues and added a game library feature which is really great! Thank you ASUS!!

However, there are still minor issues that needs to be addressed:

- I am unable to select any of the "Advanced Effects" (advanced lighting created in "Aura Creator") in my scenario profile. Only the default options are selectable.

- Game library scan does not detect UWP games (Games from Windows Store) installed in Drive "D", in my case it's for Gears 5 and Forza Horizon 4.

- When selecting a device that is "Aura Synced" I get a message "This device is syncronized with Aura sync, un-sync..etc" with no option to switch to another menu item because the options on the left gets darken out, however after a couple of seconds the menu options becomes selectable again , then I can switch to another menu .

MrAgapiGC wrote:
Update 2.5.7.0 is live.

Can i just update armory Crate or do i have to deinstall the old version of ac 2.5.6.0 ?

ralfphisto wrote:
Can i just update armory Crate or do i have to deinstall the old version of ac 2.5.6.0 ?

no. these comes from MS store direct

checking some errors now. but is sticking in.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

HAL will not update!

I can click update as many times and its still not updating!

Dan Hot wrote:
HAL will not update!

I can click update as many times and its still not updating!

I did all ready report that. I will check my friend with the hero xi later today

Thanks for he feed back
Learn, Play Enjoy!

most of the issues has been resolved and most important is the heat issue i used to had in the previous version and really like the new game library feature

most of the issues has been resolved and most important is the heat issue i used to had in the previous version and really like the new game library feature