cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ARMORY CRATE PRESENTACION IS LIVE with notes.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Ok ROGGERS:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Is live! Be noted the Dev just release notes for the ARMORY CRATE. I do have some other notes that I am testing of the next few days after I test these 2 more times.

The presentation
https://rog.asus.com/us/innovation/armoury_crate/?fbclid=IwAR1ru5ZsKrSnkj6TS_ooUkTIgLVr5Bo8owIxTtyZQ...

Aura Creator (i will test these tomorrow screen are updated for PC USE. and is ok Still need to get the manual and I will update these as soon i have it.
https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/Aura-creator.php

These are the release notes SUPPORT

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041654?fbclid=IwAR2KV-B_IsOezezULPbB-ih9taDEdMKhOQGI-DpJls6GX3h6Er...

The app. (is all ready on the help desk from board and peripherals (not all but soon these has to be updated)

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/?fbclid=IwAR0b1Zt5IMN0_2nsgCXkplv...

I am testing now last versions with small changes that I wll add later on once i check notes and test on Z390 board that we have here in Panama City Panama, For the moment HERO CODE FORMULA has being tested with 2080super 2070super and 2080ti. Asus Scope gladius II and pink. and Aio 360 with oled. The CLC works the same but my friend is out to ask.

There are still some point to check and the DEV are aware since i have being sending your notes.

For today test was made on clean install using UEFI all. I mean all!!! from bios windows nvidia drivers gpwteak etc. so far is ok. I will realice my OWN personal notes lates on the week. but i have more communication with ROG DISCORD SERVER.

The cat is going to bed! Cheers! Thanks to the DEV that for the last 8weeks and almost a year that these project is being build, from a simple BIOS push and now a app that to control all our asus products.

But is just the start! and there is a lot to take care. since windows changes a lot and has change A LOT in the last 20 weeks. there will be issues but the idea is to build the next generation. And that takes time a effort.

These is ARMORY CRATE
Learn, Play Enjoy!
63 REPLIES 63

Bazuzzu
Level 7
Any news on updates?

DarthLoloX
Level 7
So here was solution: RE-INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ... I enjoyed my free time with installing again several games and programs...

Now Armoury Crate is working... More or less... because my: Asus ROG Core keyboard, my mouses ASUS ROG Galdius II Origin & Spatha, and my case Asus ROG Helios are not recognized by any case in Armoury Crate. No sync at all. All my other ROG stuff are recognized, even my ROG Strix Fusion Wireless headset!

I did not install Asus Aura and Asus Al Suite 3, I will NEVER do it again...

Will Armoury Crate be updated any soon about this problems... or we have to install the separate Armoury Program which is not working well either?

This is not an acceptable answer for bad software coding. Most of us use our PCs for work. Maybe they should get better people to develop their software. As the ones that have been doing it for the last decade can't do it. It is like watching monkeys with a football with this software.

I don't know about the rest of you. But I will gladly take a full refund for my bad supported motherboard and buy a different brand.

DarthLoloX wrote:
So here was a solution: RE-INSTALL WINDOWS 10 ... I enjoyed my free time installing again several games and programs...

Now Armoury Crate is working... More or less... because my: Asus ROG Core keyboard, my mouses ASUS ROG Gladius II Origin & Spatha, and my case Asus ROG Helios are not recognized by any case in Armoury Crate. No sync at all. All my other ROG hardware is recognized, even my ROG Strix Fusion Wireless headset!

I did not install Asus Aura and Asus Al Suite 3, I will NEVER do it again...

Will Armoury Crate be updated any soon about these problems... or we have to install the separate Armoury Program which is not working well either?

I agree that Asus needs to hire better programers to make their Aura and Armoury software. Asus is a multi-million dollar company and can afford to do so. Not doing this is a bad business move. How are they going to advertise Aura Sync on their products to get people to buy it and their software is very buggy and broken many years after the fact. I want a refund on my Asus Prime Z370-A motherboard so I can buy an AsRock Z390 Extreme4 board and move away from Asus and never look back. This is ridiculous!
KILLER_K wrote:
This is not an acceptable answer for bad software coding. Most of us use our PCs for work. Maybe they should get better people to develop their software. As the ones that have been doing it for the last decade can't do it. It is like watching monkeys with a football with this software.

I don't know about the rest of you. But I will gladly take a full refund for my bad supported motherboard and buy a different brand.