cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate switched to chinesse language, radar 3 and studio 3 not working

markec872
Level 7
1 PC/LAPTOP: LAPTOP (ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR 2 GL704GW)
2 AURA SYNC PRODUCTS: No, i have LOGITECH G PRO WIRELESS and LOGITECH G PRO X HEADSET
3 3RD PARTY PERPHERAL: No
4 Wired / wireless connection: Wired connection ethernet (optic fibre internet download 300mbits upload 100mbits (NO PROBLEMS WITH INTERNET)
5 Reinstalled Windows: yes, 1 week ago
6 Windows version & build: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.836) Licenced, picture will be down below so u can check
7 Previus version of firmware or software that worked as expected: I dont know, sorry
8 So i reinstalled my WINDOWS 10 HOME one week ago because i had some problems with PUBG and thought it will solve the problem but it didnt, did hard reinstall (without DATA saviing – lost armoury crate etc) but after reinsetalling i installed again all firmwares, softwares etc for armoury crate and all was fine till 2 days ago when i went to armoury crate 40% of the app was on CHINESE/JAPANESSE and other 60% on ENGLISH. I tryed to reinstall it but it didnt help, have no idea how that happend lol, its so annoying and frustrating. Also, SONIC RADAR 3 and SONIC STUDIO 3 are not working. Error message is „the current system is not supported, or the audio driver has not been properly installed TIMEOUT“. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THAT I REALLY NEED SONIC RADAR/STUDIO
Also, my windows is up to date as well as armoury crate software (got latest updates but not 100% sure because its on chinese and i only speek/understand ENGLISH and CROATIAN)
PLEASE, CHECK CAREFULLY ALL 8 SCREENSHOTS THAT I WILL ATTACH DOWN BELOW SO U CAN UNDERSTAND EASIER WHERE IS THE PROBLEM!
Note: armoury crate backup is not working so it didnt help me solve the problem as well as reinstallation of the program

PROBLEMS NEEDED TO SOLVE
1 Armoury crate back to english
2 when i press for example FN + F5 it switches the power mode to next one but i dont have „animation“ on the screen such as SILENT BALANCED TURBO. And same thing for all other functions, they all work but dont see animation on screen if u understand
3. SONIC RADAR 3 AND SONIC STUDIO 3 are not working at all

10 Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 2.7.8.0
ROG Live Service 1.0.28.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.04.02
Armoury Crate service 2.7.10
ASUS Aac_NBDT HAL 2.4.0.0
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.39
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.31
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.0.43
AacAudioHal 1.2.8