cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(ARMOURY CRATE) Problems

DarthLoloX
Level 7
Hello!

The icon Gamepad in the left has disapeared and I miss other settings icons too.
As a result, I can't change any settings of my Asus Ryujin anymore, sometime it appears again after a reboot, is says that I have to update some software, after it finished to dowload the first update, the installations didn't started, I reboot again, now the gamepad has disappeared for ever.

What should I do?

120 REPLIES 120

DarthLoloX
Level 7
As I Said , nothing comes when I push it :’(

DarthLoloX wrote:
As I Said , nothing comes when I push it :’(

i have the same problem. I downloaded the new Update for armoury crate but aftwards i have the problem that none of my devices getting recognized or found 😞

Re
Level 10
Can you Post a Screen from your installed Programms (Windows uninstall Application).

DarthLoloX
Level 7
what do you want exactly?

Re
Level 10

Re@per wrote:

It found today a lot of update, cool but that doesn't change my problem...

It ask me to update this 4 things everytime, I finish the update, the button "update come back", reboot and still ask the same update to be done

Re
Level 10
well i got the update problem too.
have tried just click on ur x570 update?

iliya
Level 7
Good day!
I have the same problem, but with a mouse GLADIUS 2.

The update button is activated all the time.
After the update has passed, the system will ask you to restart the computer, but after rebooting the system, the program will ask you to update the mouse firmware again.

The program does not start the mouse settings section.

Best regards,
Iliya

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
i have to take notes on that since my fix was a clean install. i will take you pictures. What board is it?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Re
Level 10
Can you try restart the Armoury Crate Service in services with application opened*

The update bug must be a server problem or a windows privilege problem, i found all other installed plugins downloaded but the one that won’t install isnt downloaded *