cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(ARMOURY CRATE) Problems

DarthLoloX
Level 7
Hello!

The icon Gamepad in the left has disapeared and I miss other settings icons too.
As a result, I can't change any settings of my Asus Ryujin anymore, sometime it appears again after a reboot, is says that I have to update some software, after it finished to dowload the first update, the installations didn't started, I reboot again, now the gamepad has disappeared for ever.

What should I do?

120 REPLIES 120

LeChat
Level 8
I tried to uninstall Armoury Crate and install Livedash instead but was not able to make Livedash work, it was starting up but could not control anything. There is a weird folder on the external storage that get installed for the Ryujin, the first folder, i don't remember if it was there before:

L

LeChat wrote:
I tried to uninstall Armoury Crate and install Livedash instead but was not able to make Livedash work, it was starting up but could not control anything. There is a weird folder on the external storage that get installed for the Ryujin, the first folder, i don't remember if it was there before:

L

it’s because you need maybe Aura services too with Armoury Crate. After that try to install Livedash again. It will install another lightning service*

Heebus
Level 7
I havent updated or changed anything, and three days later it starts working like normal again... wish I could get it back to displaying my GPU info, but I'll take what I can get
And the wicked shall inherit the earth...

zocker
Level 9
In Armory Crate i cannot bind the PrintScreen key for my Gladius II.
In ROG Armory 30.00.30 no problems with it.
i7-13700K
TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS
ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB
Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus
32GB Corsair Vengeance CMK32GX5M2B5600C36
Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (System)
Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB (Gaming)

LeChat
Level 8
Tried everything i could think of and still can't control my Ryujin, armoury crate is still in the infinite loop of the update for my Ryujin. I don't want to do fresh windows install.

LeChat wrote:
Tried everything i could think of and still can't control my Ryujin, armoury crate is still in the infinite loop of the update for my Ryujin. I don't want to do fresh windows install.

that won’t the update will Pop up again. Did 5 reinstalls. I think it is a asus server problem*

Re@per wrote:
that won’t the update will Pop up again. Did 5 reinstalls. I think it is a asus server problem*

I am on it. Give the DEV time to check that issue. I also get another 2 issues last friday. for the moment these issues still getting check.

Aside that there are other 2. I have to check if the issues are related wth ROG Armory. still learning.

Sound module is on the works. and is very limited. I do not have the details.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
I am on it. Give the DEV time to check that issue. I also get another 2 issues last friday. for the moment these issues still getting check.

Aside that there are other 2. I have to check if the issues are related wth ROG Armory. still learning.

Sound module is on the works. and is very limited. I do not have the details.

I re-made the whole PC new installation but nothing these three updates continuously don't update and therefore I can't use the function

Nino_1973
Level 7
Hello many problem Armory Create not update
and for days blocked on updates I can't use aura and even ryujin 360 because it tells me that I can use them only after the updates knows someone the problem
I spoke with the support and they advised me to reinstall the system but with no success these updates do not complete so I can't use the aura cooling or even the motherboard LED control

Nino_1973 wrote:
Hello many problem Armory Create not update
and for days blocked on updates I can't use aura and even ryujin 360 because it tells me that I can use them only after the updates knows someone the problem
I spoke with the support and they advised me to reinstall the system but with no success these updates do not complete so I can't use the aura cooling or even the motherboard LED control

That is nice, you have the module for the peripherals. can you send me the pictures on ROG discord to check those?
Learn, Play Enjoy!