cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(ARMOURY CRATE) Problems

DarthLoloX
Level 7
Hello!

The icon Gamepad in the left has disapeared and I miss other settings icons too.
As a result, I can't change any settings of my Asus Ryujin anymore, sometime it appears again after a reboot, is says that I have to update some software, after it finished to dowload the first update, the installations didn't started, I reboot again, now the gamepad has disappeared for ever.

What should I do?

120 REPLIES 120

iliya
Level 7
if download from ms store -nothing appears in service and new programm. If Run SetupROGLSLService.exe - setup ARMOURY CREATY and RUN service AsusROGLSLService, ROG Live Service and next...seee in picture.

Can i setup Armoury Crate Service manualy?

Re
Level 10
Uninstall Armoury Crate and use the Tool from the mouse Support site*

Super_Gnome
Level 11
Armory Crate? Isn't that just marketing bloatware? I uninstalled that months ago and never looked back. If it worked properly, made sense, and told you anything worthwhile, I might have kept it installed.

Heebus
Level 7
I too have issues with it, last week the new update prevented me from being abe to display GPU info on my formulas oled display, now today the oled display personalization tab has disapeared all together, so now my oled display stuck on cpu temp, very buggy it seems
And the wicked shall inherit the earth...

Heebus wrote:
I too have issues with it, last week the new update prevented me from being abe to display GPU info on my formulas oled display, now today the oled display personalization tab has disapeared altogether, so now my oled display stuck on cpu temp, very buggy it seems

Same here. I was able to change the OLED display on my R6EO, but the recent updates inside crate corrupted something so that the OLED personalization is not even present. ?? Tab is gone.
MZ790A Bios 2002, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, 13900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ Optimus block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Samsung 990, Windows 11 Pro

Re
Level 10
now it shows again more updates.... and now i cant control nothing....fk this

LeChat
Level 8
Same issue here, cannot access my Ryujin, keep saying the device need to be updated, do the update that ask for a system restart, restart system, keep saying the device need to be updated, do the update that ask for a system restart, restart system. Infinite loop of frustration.

L

Armoury crate should have it's own sticky thread imho.

LeChat wrote:
Same issue here, cannot access my Ryujin, keep saying the device need to be updated, do the update that ask for a system restart, restart system, keep saying the device need to be updated, do the update that ask for a system restart, restart system. Infinite loop of frustration.

L

Armoury crate should have it's own sticky thread imho.

well a sticky thread helps only if someone from asus would give information but they don’t care seem so

LeChat
Level 8
Forgot the image:

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
data send on friday to check the issue of the aio update. As soon i have something i will post back. I have check the code and let see what they find.
Learn, Play Enjoy!