cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury crate not working after updating

Bivo104
Level 7
Hi everyone, today I installed an armoury crate update (now it version 2.3.5.0) and the program crashes as soon as I launch it.
I already tried reinstalling the whole ac software and I restored windows, and with it I got the older version that worked normally. Now It automatically updated and it's the same situation as before, it crashes on startup. How can I solve or at least how can I reinstall the older version?
4 REPLIES 4

Re
Level 10
Have you tried reset the settings from the app?

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
So far, and for experience, the best way to do is make a clean intall. I spend 2 day with the crash, and i exchange info with Re@per regarding these.

I send the report all ready and see what is up.

As far maybe us windows or a file from the crate. But 1 thing i 100% sure. Having the aura app and the crate cause uses, EVEN that you uninstalled. AND DO NOT USE CCLEANNERS or REVOS. that make the stuff worst.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Hi guys i managed to reinstall everything via a clean windows install. However, since AC is an extremely good softwarer(sarcasm) I am encountering another problem. If you want to take a look at it it's in this new thread https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?112987-Armoury-crate-not-displaying-cpu-infos-after-underv...

Bivo104 wrote:
Hi guys i managed to reinstall everything via a clean windows install. However, since AC is an extremely good softwarer(sarcasm) I am encountering another problem. If you want to take a look at it it's in this new thread https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?112987-Armoury-crate-not-displaying-cpu-infos-after-underv...

Apply my fix.
1. Delete LastProfile in LightingService file in ProgramFiles x86 in C
2. delete the trash can
3. open services and restart LightingService (wait untill it finish) and restart the computer i have see these a lot and wokrs

Updates will pull by itself
Learn, Play Enjoy!