cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate - I can't update.

wuszt
Level 7
Another problem arose.
I can't update.
Without an update, it will not set OLED.
https://vimeo.com/378160541
883 Views
8 REPLIES 8

1mluer
Level 11
I am not moving to Crate until it all works. Spent 60 hours trying this and that just to get aura working and it still not working like it should. That issue looks like a software issue again. I had multiples of those in the beginning when I switched to crate. I had to full fresh reload of windows to get back to where I could even load Aura Sync.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

Hauser_Ger
Level 8
wuszt wrote:
Another problem arose.
I can't update.
Without an update, it will not set OLED.
https://vimeo.com/378160541


Same thing happening to me.
I got a brand new Crosshair VIII Formula. Even after a fresh windows install, armoury crate will install, update and then get stuck at the same point.
Need help.

Geets,
Hauser

Dimitrios1971
Level 12
My boyfriend first I don't want to look rude.
Second, the forum is filled with almost everyone asking or raising their own problem in 100 different threads (https://rog.asus.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5754165). The solution to the problem is here at postman # 5

Sorry for my English.

OLD


NEW

Dimitrios1971 wrote:
My boyfriend first I don't want to look rude.
Second, the forum is filled with almost everyone asking or raising their own problem in 100 different threads (https://rog.asus.com/forum/search.php?searchid=5754165). The solution to the problem is here at postman # 5

Sorry for my English.


Hi,

thanks for you help.
But no, the solution was a fix by Asus.

They probably had a buggy update out. Since yesterday a new one is out and that solved the whole thing.
It now works as it should, without me doing anything.

Greets,
Hauser

KILLER_K
Level 10
Link to the latest one? As of right now it Bonked my ram and I can't control it with their own software at all.

KILLER_K
Level 10
Weird. Mine states I need a motherboard update and just stops spinning. Even if you click check for updates you get a fast spinning circle and it just closes for me.

It does not work !
I uninstalled, used Revo, did it according to your guide.
I broke everything. Now he can't see the devices again.
wrrr

Welcome to my world now for 2 months straight.

wuszt wrote:
It does not work !
I uninstalled, used Revo, did it according to your guide.
I broke everything. Now he can't see the devices again.
wrrr