cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate (Beta)

dfaovred
Level 10
I did a fresh install of 1903 and decided to install Armoury Crate when it popped up on first boot.

No other Asus apps are installed.

Give it a try and post your results/issues!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/armoury-crate-beta/9pm9dfqrdh3f?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
130 REPLIES 130

KILLER_K
Level 10
\test post

Hello all ,

Did anybody try to install armoury crate on mobile and connect it to PC. Yestarday i got mine ROG G531GT but im unable to connect it to phone with qr code always showing me error something like : Cannot read qr code make sure PC and mobile are connected to the same WI-FI and yes they are connected to the same network.
Also one more question why aura sync don't work. I have lightining in system tab .I manage to install asus rog live service than i get aura sync to work for the notebook keyboard and led's on the bottom of the notebook but i loose lighting in system tab and there is no customization in aura sync like brightnes or speed like normal lighting have in system tab.

varun_c
Level 8
I have a ROG CLAYMORE keyboard . Does Armoury Crate support it or not ? I don't see it in my Armoury Crate.

varun_c wrote:
I have a ROG CLAYMORE keyboard . Does Armoury Crate support it or not ? I don't see it in my Armoury Crate.

Forum Thead post number 93

OLD

NEW

So my crosshair viii hero refuses to see my ram , i used to be able to set my hyperx predator only in static but after an update of the crate i no longer see it as an option , ram is not recognized.
I then swaped my ram with gskill neo from a friend , did a cmos did a power down did bios reset to optimized defaults , unistalled and installed ram again , one stick at a time and for the life of me i can't get them to show up in armoury crate.
I even installed an aura program and even there non of the ram is present.
Also my motherboard keeps a red color when the pc is shut down no matter what i set it do in the bios ( stealth aura etc )
i have never been so frustrated with a program , especialy a one that comes with a 400 euro mobo , asus you need to wake up and catch up the others !

Any info or advise would be apriciated , keep in mind i have done every cure that is suggested both here and at the faq sections (delete last profile xml etc etc)

please delete

IDP.ALEXA.51 is indeed a detection which is generally associated with “SeaMonkey�, “Plants vs. Zombies� or other video games. It is confirmed that the observed object originates from .tmp or .exe files in separate Windows directories, such as percent AppData percent and percent temp percent. Given researchers’ false-positive findings, it is normally recognized as ransomware by AVG and confirmed to be potentially harmful to infected computers.

nbtc971
Level 10
Is this supposed to take the place of Armoury at this point or are we supposed to have both? I could do without the plea to download and install Crate when I already have it.

nbtc971
Level 10
Guess my question was too hard to answer.

nbtc971 wrote:
Guess my question was too hard to answer.

Just Use armoury and aura sync. It will save you a lot of headaches compared to Armoury Crate (Beta)...Though you can use armoury together with armoury crate ( since aura is part of armoury crate), just make sure you're not using hardware that is not yet supported by armoury crate like the Claymore keyboard and remove the stand alone aura sync ( old version).