cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate (Beta)

dfaovred
Level 10
I did a fresh install of 1903 and decided to install Armoury Crate when it popped up on first boot.

No other Asus apps are installed.

Give it a try and post your results/issues!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/armoury-crate-beta/9pm9dfqrdh3f?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
130 REPLIES 130

Super_Gnome
Level 11
Just wondering if a Revo uninstall of all of the software remains of Crate, etc. and a fresh install of Armoury Crate or Aura or something like that would work. Earlier I had an install/uninstall issue with TweakII on my old rig that has an ROG Rampage III Black Edition motherboard. Revo uninstaller solved that problem with flying colors. Any thoughts anyone?

KILLER_K
Level 10
No, it gets most of it though. It seems this software spreads all over the PC. Might be a good reason they will not release a uninstaller like all the other applications.

dexter94
Level 7
ROG STRIX FLARE hangs on a bootloop of updates and is imposible to configure it, but aura sync works to change lights.... yesterday was working it says new update is 1.00.11 ...

dexter94 wrote:
ROG STRIX FLARE hangs on a bootloop of updates and is imposible to configure it, but aura sync works to change lights.... yesterday was working it says new update is 1.00.11 ...

ive got the same prob with my strix scope keyboard 😞

ASUS WHAT IS THE SITUATION WITH ARMOURY CRATE ????

Super_Gnome
Level 11
Well, nothing seems to work to get my LEDs on my motherboard to work properly. LiveDash installed fine, and opens, and you can adjust the settings when open, but the software does not control the LEDs properly, if at all. Some days, at startup, the Ryujin display works the way it was set up to show the CPU temperature, other days, most of the time, it simply shows the ROG logo. As for the motherboard display, it shows the CPU temperature in tiny font, and refuses to change to large font so it can actually be discernable.

Why is this software not updated regularly so it works properly? Is it good business to keep the customer base dissatisfied right up to the time when they simply go with another brand next time round? The logic of good hardware but horrible software makes no sense!

and yet again I can’t update HAL after Armoury Crate update to 2.6.4.0

ux4real wrote:
and yet again I can’t update HAL after Armoury Crate update to 2.6.4.0

When my Armoury Crate isn't stuck in an update loop, similar to what you're referencing it does this:
https://prnt.sc/r23lro
https://prnt.sc/r23lui

Dimitrios1971
Level 12
Hi,
for me the update and the new kits / HALs / HTMLs / SDKs were all ravenless.

Hated something like that in a long time

Item Version
---- -------
Armoury Crate UWP App 2.6.14.0
ROG Live Service 1.0.24.0
AURA Service (Lighting Service) 3.03.95
Armoury Crate lite service 2.6.14
ASUS AIOFan HAL 1.1.2
ASUS AURA Extension Card HAL 1.0.17
ASUS AURA Motherboard HAL 1.0.60
ASUS AURA Odd Component 1.0.8
ASUS Keyboard HAL 1.0.45
ASUS MB Peripheral Products 1.0.31
ASUS Mouse HAL 1.1.0.8
ASUS MousePad HAL 1.0.2.1
AacDispaly 1.1.25
AacVGA 0.0.2.6
CosairDram 1.0.13
KingstonDram 1.0.21
AURA DRAM Component 1.0.39
ENE RGB HAL 1.00.12
ENE_DRAM_RGB_AURA42 1.00.02
GALAX GAMER RGB 1.00.02
PHISON HAL 1.0.2.0
Patriot Viper M2 SSD RGB 1.00.05
Patriot Viper RGB 1.00.08

OLD

NEW

djcarves
Level 8
*******For some strange reason that I am yet to fathom, disabling XMP settings in BIOS has fixed my issue.***********

Has anyone managed a fix for Armoury Crate not working correctly?

Mine was working fine until I installed some ROG ARGB LED strips.

Armoury Crate says the services aren't installed when they are.
The service keeps stopping too. Not sure what to do.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

Running Maximus XI Code

Running Rog Zenith Extreme Alpha bios 2001, Amroury Crate v2.6.14.0, Windows 10 Pro 1909.
For some unknown reason Settings->Update Center will never install device support for anything mobo, 64Gb G.skill ram, 2990wx EK cpu velocity ARGB nice block, 2x of Zotac RTX 2080 Ti Amp Extreme EK Vector water blocks, 10x of ARGB TT fans, 6x RGB led strips to name a few in this outrageous build.
Aura sync and all its traces was removed long ago, and I have many other software development and video tools needed - yet based on this image, this beta version of Armoury Crate is indefinitely stuck on keeping the rog zenith extreme alpha HAL version 1.1.2 dated 02/26/2020 with the uefi bios erased.
This bit about no device support for all this RGB cannot stand, and ASUS NEEDS to wake up!
I have since turned off all rgb in bios since support is not given at this time - if anyone knows anything on breaking this not updating bit, then please do honestly reply.