cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate (Beta)

dfaovred
Level 10
I did a fresh install of 1903 and decided to install Armoury Crate when it popped up on first boot.

No other Asus apps are installed.

Give it a try and post your results/issues!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/armoury-crate-beta/9pm9dfqrdh3f?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
130 REPLIES 130

Hopper64 wrote:
Sure wish mine worked too. Frustrating not to be able to use such nice hardware.

the sad thing is there is no opiton to resintall these plugins or the hole asus software. we are stucked with this status.... i tried everything reinstalling the plugins or rog live service it makes the things only worse becaue u never get the software to run again. Only a damn windows install helps for a short time. i installed windows like 20 times today to try diffrents stuff . but each install show another bug xD..... before armoury crate u had aura sync , live dash, rog armoury with bugs... now u have one software with same bugs....

every other company like msi, asrock , corsair ... they have a working software even if the windows get updated it still works. but the hardware from asus is fking cool

Hopper64
Level 15
Well, I just hope it gets sorted soon. I don't know if that's likely though.
MZ790A Bios 2002, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, 13900KS, EKWB D5 TBE 300, Seasonic Prime TX-1600 ATX 3.0, Asus Strix 4090 w/ Optimus block, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, Asus Claymore 2, Asus Gladius 3, Asus XG349C, Samsung 990, Windows 11 Pro

gieffe22
Level 7
someone has new's about missed installation of updates in armoury? asus know the bug?

Hi,

I have a similar problem. I can't update HAL. After clicking on the "Update" button and after the visible "end of the update process" HAL appears to remain on the list in need of updating. And it has no end.

ASUS ROG STRIX SCAR II GL504GW
ASUS Armoury Crate 2.5.7.0

I would appreciate any help.

ux4real wrote:
Hi,

I have a similar problem. I can't update HAL. After clicking on the "Update" button and after the visible "end of the update process" HAL appears to remain on the list in need of updating. And it has no end.

Thanks. I will check these later today
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
Thanks. I will check these later today

No update/info regarding HAL update issue? Thx!

ux4real wrote:
Hi,

Same problem for my Asus Rog Strix Scar III G531GV

Dimitrios1971
Level 12
Same problem for my Asus Rog Zenith Extreme Alpha.

I also can not install update HAL. I thought you'd be in the Armory Crate. Thought so ... now I'm in a double loop...Now I can not install two updates:p

OLD

NEW

Dimitrios1971 wrote:
Same problem for my Asus Rog Zenith Extreme Alpha.

I also can not install update HAL. I thought you'd be in the Armory Crate. Thought so ... now I'm in a double loop...Now I can not install two updates:p

i report these already. keep calm let see what is what on that area. i also have those pending. I send that 2 days ago.

As soon i have something i will report back
Learn, Play Enjoy!