cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate and Ryujin 360 75 deg Critical Temp

zoli_10
Level 7
Hello all,

Is there a way that you can change the 75deg Critical Temperature limit?
I cannot overclock my CPU because the fans will ramp up to 100%, and it is very very loud.

PS: When can we control the PUMP as well :P?

Thank you in advance.
7 REPLIES 7

Re
Level 10
zoli_10 wrote:
Hello all,

Is there a way that you can change the 75deg Critical Temperature limit?
I cannot overclock my CPU because the fans will ramp up to 100%, and it is very very loud.

PS: When can we control the PUMP as well :P?

Thank you in advance.

put your 3 fans to cpu fan connector and the mini fan can be controlled by Armoury Crate. And why would you control the waterpump? It is a aio just for the cpu should be always 100% an custom water loop is different.

Re@per wrote:
put your 3 fans to cpu fan connector and the mini fan can be controlled by Armoury Crate. And why would you control the waterpump? It is a aio just for the cpu should be always 100% an custom water loop is different.

Hi. I am unable to get rid of that 75 deg critical temp, even in bios. And AI Suite does not work for me any longer, after installing armoury crate.
In order to control the fans then, i would need AI Suite (with which i can remove the 75 deg limit), but then i don't have armoury crate, and cant control the LED screen :D.

I do not run the PUMP at full speed, because i enjoy my silence :D. It is way to loud at 100% and it has a screeching high pitched noise that kills my brain cells 😄

It could be because of my slightly older MB: Z170 PRO Gaming/Aura, i may have some compatibility issues.

zoli_10 wrote:
Hi. I am unable to get rid of that 75 deg critical temp, even in bios. And AI Suite does not work for me any longer, after installing armoury crate.
In order to control the fans then, i would need AI Suite (with which i can remove the 75 deg limit), but then i don't have armoury crate, and cant control the LED screen :D.

I do not run the PUMP at full speed, because i enjoy my silence :D. It is way to loud at 100% and it has a screeching high pitched noise that kills my brain cells 😄

It could be because of my slightly older MB: Z170 PRO Gaming/Aura, i may have some compatibility issues.

the noise is not from the Pump itself it is the mini fan on the Pump header. But I can control my from Armoury Crate. Do you not?

Re@per wrote:
the noise is not from the Pump itself it is the mini fan on the Pump header. But I can control my from Armoury Crate. Do you not?

No no, the little fan is controllable, the noise is from the pump. Its normal pump noise, i had 2 other AIOs before this one, they all "wined" the same way 😄

zoli_10 wrote:
No no, the little fan is controllable, the noise is from the pump. Its normal pump noise, i had 2 other AIOs before this one, they all "wined" the same way 😄

If you use the AIO as instructed. the pump is not way to be control. unless you use AISUITE

What i do is, connect the pump (4pin) to the aio_pump and the fans to a spliter to the cpu fan. That will have independent control in bios. and i can see RPM on the oled. in bios i activate pwm and make a curve like a fan. 100% pump speed to 60C and minimum of 35% rpm to 35C.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

1mluer
Level 11
I use AISuite III for the fans. Right now it can't be beat for controlling my Ryujiin 360. You can control the center fan as well as the Radiator fans.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
the other way to control all, the th way i am using it. i put the aio 4pwm to the board to the aio heather and the fans to a splitter so i can control the 3 fans to the cpu fan. That also will appear on the aio oled display on the app. The armory crate control the fans only. and the mini fan. I like the way i putt it since on bios i control the pump aside the fans. and is 7usd work. 2020 i will learn to make my own cables.
Learn, Play Enjoy!