cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate and Asus Claymore

Grischkow
Level 8
Hello everyone!

maybe someone can help me set up the Asus Claymore Keyboard under Armoury Crate.

This does not want to appear in the Armoury Crate. I have already tried on a second computer.

Asus Support does not help. Reinstalled Windows, it doesn't help.

😞

18 REPLIES 18

Grischkow wrote:
If Claymore is not supported, that's cheating!

Because on the website and packaging is spoken by Aura Sync and in reality, this is no longer supported!

hail asus 😄 lol asus nasus

3dw4rdTm
Level 7
Come on, Asus... add the Claymore and Strix Fusion 500 to Armoury Crate APP soon.

3dw4rdTm wrote:
Come on, Asus... add the Claymore and Strix Fusion 500 to Armoury Crate APP soon.

i wish. but is not on the list the claymore is bvery complex as same the spatha. i own also the fusions 700 but i am getting the new one
Learn, Play Enjoy!

varun_c
Level 9
Does ROG Claymore still not work with Armoury Crate ?

varun_c wrote:
Does ROG Claymore still not work with Armoury Crate ?

Nope , claymore is not included as supported hardware at this time. I would suggest you remove crate and use ROG armoury 2 and aura sync instead. Armoury Crate is one hell of a software mess..:mad::(

3dw4rdTm
Level 7
Please, add the Asus Claymore (at least basic illumination functions) to Armoury Crate... its a mess install armoury crate software only for this KB.

Rewerend
Level 9
Hey guys let me clear if I am wrong, but I have similar setup, Asus sync, GPU, MB,, Ryujin AiO, PG28UQ LCD, memory, Fan and finally Gladius II origin and Claymore since it was new and uses only Armoury II. So I was able to set up all functions...but now close to 2020 we have Armoury Crate (AC fro now) but YET I can control my sync function without problem in AC I just see keyboard. So I can sync and unsync -> both working...
But there is some restriction I cannot set rest of the function of the Claymore, but It´s simply can be done with Armoury II, just unsync keyborad in AC and then you see all fucntion includiing binding, switching profile, add profile ruled by app ect.
So please tell what is unable to do?

Yes Asus didn´t add everything to one complex app for now....but specifically this keyboard works 🙂 See ya

3dw4rdTm
Level 7
Thanks for the answer. Yep, the Claymore keyboard can be viewed as a standard keyboard in Armoury Crate... only if you add additional software (Armoury Crate II or Aura Sync)

3dw4rdTm wrote:
Thanks for the answer. Yep, the Claymore keyboard can be viewed as a standard keyboard in Armoury Crate... only if you add additional software (Armoury Crate II or Aura Sync)

So just to be clear, you still need additional software (either armory or Aura sync) on top of CRATE, just to have CRATE detect the Claymore?

I wanted to consolidate, not add more apps. Currenly i need to run both armory and sync just to customise the Claymore.